Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek Highlights
- 90 minutes cruising near to Bur Dubai and Deira creek area in traditional wooden vessel.
- Enjoy buffet style dining accompanied by starters, main course specialties, and super yum desserts
- Witness the famous ‘Tanura’ dance and other live performances during your entertaining trip.
- Soak in spectacular views of souks, age-old structures and modern architecture.
Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek Overview
Location: Deira Creek/Bur Dubai
Timings: 08:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Enjoy the spellbinding night views of Dubai city while sailing through the alluring waters. While unfolding the journey, feast on the sumptuous meals served in buffet style amid the impressive ambiance with breathtaking views of the surrounding landscapes and significant highlights of Dubai city in the background. Dubai Creek is an integral part of the city's history. It divides the city into two sections, Bur Dubai and Deira. Both the sides of the Dubai Creek boasts of some of the best exquisite buildings of the city.
About the Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek:-
- Meeting Point for the Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek is Near Park Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Boarding time of the cruise is 20:00hrs.
- Embark on this boat cruise to have a delightful evening and sail along the classy Dubai Creek,
- Witness the spectacular night views of the city from the pristine waters of the Dubai Creek and discover Dubai’s rich culture and history.
- Enjoy access to the fully air-conditioned lower deck and open-air upper deck so that you can catch glimpses of the mesmerizing water body without any hassles.
- Get entertained with a special Tanura Dance - performed by a professional artist and witness the talent of the local artists (subject to government regulations)
- Satisfy your taste buds with some local and international delicacies, prepared by professional chefs on board.
- The delicious meals are provided to you in a buffet which includes both veg and non-veg varieties.
How to Reach?
- By Metro: You can take the Red Metro line. The closest station is Burjuman Metro Station.
- By Taxi/Cab: The starting point of the cruise is Al Seef Road Marsa, Al Seef Walk Bur Dubai, Opposite British Embassy, Dubai.
- By shared transfer: You can also book the Shared Transfers option from your hotel to cruise.
More Details about Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek
Know Before You Go for Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek
- Passengers must carry an original identification card (Passport, Emirates ID or Driver’s license).
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Children under 3 years may join for free with a paying adult. Children within the age group of up of 3-10 years can avail the child package.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- During the month of ramadan or dry days no live entertainment & alcohol will be served as per the government guidelines.
- Pickup from outside Dubai hotels will be arranged on request at an additional surcharge.