Legoland Dubai Tickets Highlights
- Legoland offers 60 interactive rides, water slides, shows, and LEGO building experiences with 15,000 LEGO model structures made from over 60 million LEGO bricks
- Enjoy adrenaline-rushing activities in an area of 3 million square feet divided into 6 incredible zones
- Enjoy the gigantic LEGO Beetle Bounce which is closely 15 feet tall and let the children enjoy new heights
- At Caesar's Pizza & Pasta Buffet in Legoland Dubai, kids can eat free all day
Legoland Dubai Tickets Overview
Legoland is an adventure theme park designed for family, enjoy the splendid ride in the park, explore attractions and attend the live shows. A wonderful theme park is an ideal place for both families with kids aged 2-12 (specifically) to spend time together and engage themselves in some playful activities.
You can choose between the two or can experience both, the choice is yours: Legoland theme park & Legoland Waterpark.
About the activities:
Legoland Theme Park:
- The operations hours are:- 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM(Sunday - Wednesday), 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM(Thursday & Saturday), 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM(Friday).
- Lands: These are the places you can visit when you are in the park-like- Factory, LegoCity, Imaginations, Kingdoms, Adventure, and Miniland.
- Rides: Over 40 themed Rides like- Beetle Bounce, Duplo Express & Valley, Boating School, Build&Test, Kid Power Tower, Dragon Apprentice, Lego Technic Twister, Lego Studios 4D, and etc.
- Restaurants & Shops: Caesar's Pizza & Pasta Buffet, Ice Factory, Granny's Apple Fries, King's Market, Lego Friends Shop, Minifigure Market, and etc.
- The operations hours are:- 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM(Thursday- Sunday).
- Lands: With 20 water slides specially designed especially for families with kids aged 2-12 at Legoland Waterpark.
- Rides: Build-A-Raft River, Build-A-Boat, Red Rush, Joker Soaker, Twin Chasers, Splash Out, Slide Racers, Twist N Spin, Duplo Splash Safari, and etc.
- Restaurants & Shops: Bricks Bite, Waves Bistro (Kids Eat Free after 5 pm), Cabana Rental, Bricks Beach Shop, and The PhotoShop.
- In Lego land Theme Park- Kid Power Tower, Dragon Apprentice, Lego Technic Twister, and Lego Studios 4D.
- In Legoland Waterpark - Joker Soaker, Build-A-Raft River, and Lego Slide Racers.
How To Reach?
- By Metro: Take the Dubai Metro Red Line towards Jebel Ali and alight at Ibn Battuta Metro station. From here you can take a taxi to reach LEGOLAND Dubai.
- By Taxi: From Downtown Dubai, head south of Sheikh Zayed Road, past Dubai Marina and Jebel Ali, until you see Dubai Parks and Resorts on the left side of the road.
- By shared transfer: You can also book the Shared Transfers Option from your hotel to Dubai Parks and Resorts as per your convenience.
Select Package Option
Legoland Dubai 1 Day Pass
Legoland Waterpark Dubai 1 Day Pass
Two Parks One Day Pass
More Details about Legoland Dubai Tickets
Know Before You Go for Legoland Dubai Tickets
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge.
- Re-entry into the theme park is allowed.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts operational hours may vary in the month of Ramadan.
Accessibility for Legoland Dubai Tickets
- Wheelchair Accessible