Romantic Experiences in Bangalore for Couples
Experience a Magical Dawn in Nandi Hills
Hills have a different kind of charm which makes them perfect for romantic getaways, and Nandi Hills is not an exception. Spectacular landscape teeming with exotic vegetation and pleasant climate throughout the year – Nandi Hills is definitely one of the most romantic places in Bangalore. 60 km away from the bustling city, Nandi Hills is a hill fortress where Tipu Sultan Fort is located. A number of couples every day make it to this place to celebrate togetherness and fill their camera rolls with memories.
Since it is located at an altitude of nearly 1500 metres, you can expect to witness some stunning panoramic views of the nearby settlements and valleys from here. Nandi Hills is especially famous for its sunset scenes, so get ready to watch the sun emerge in a twilight sky, with your date by your side.
Distance from Bangalore: 61 km
Best Time: September to February
How to Reach: Cab services are available from Bangalore to Nandi Hills
Know More: 25 Mesmerising Hill Stations Near Bangalore
Romantic Camping Experiences at Kanakapura
Though Kanakapura is famous for its majestic waterfalls, and exotic landscape, the most recommended date idea for a wonderful outing here is a camping experience with your loved one. The scenic surroundings and refreshingly tranquil environment will play a great role in adding charm to the affair.
The romantic aspect of the experience is sleeping under the sky full of stars and sharing a well-equipped tent with them. And the stimulating aspect is the range of thrilling activities you two can enjoy at the nature adventure camps of Kanakapura. Thus, Kanakapura is surely among the most exciting places to visit in Bangalore for couples.
Distance from Bangalore: 63 km
Best Time: June to October
How to Reach: Public and private buses ply between Bangalore and Kanakapura, but it is advisable to travel by private vehicle
Know More: 20 Best Resorts in Kanakapura Road
About the Activity:
- Experience the joy of togetherness as you munch on a delicious romantic breakfast in Bangalore at Taj Westend’s beautiful grounds.
- Relax in your own private little nook under a 150 year old raintree, which provides you with a luxurious canopy over your head. Let the early morning dew kiss your bare feet as you indulge in a carefully chosen breakfast menu that has been designed especially for you.
- The raintree over your head will surely make you feel like you have stepped back in time with a historical colonial touch.
- While here, you will be asked for your personal preferences by the chef himself! You can choose from a delectable a-la-carte fare like baked breads, croissants, Dosa, Idlis, Eggs, hash browns and a lot more.
- Indulge in an amazing romantic breakfast in Bangalore that is far from the ordinary, with your loved ones.
- Indulge in this delicious spread from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM
About the Activity:
- Take time off and indulge with your partner in a unique rooftop dining experience with stay for couples that is far from the ordinary.
- Enjoy a precious outing with your loved one in a dreamlike setting on the rooftop of the gorgeous environs of Jade 735.
- Relax and recline on a swinging bed, an exciting experience unlike any other. Dine under the blanket of open air and star spangled skies with a customized menu of your choice.
- While you bask in the dim candle light, rest assured that your meals will be a tasty fare unlike any other you have tasted so far.
- You can enjoy an exclusive experience of the peaceful seating in the open and tranquil air! The rooftop dining experience for couples will work like a balm on your relationship!
- Check-in around 12:00 noon and check-out around 11:00 AM, the next day.
About the Activity:
- How would you like to step right in to a dream? Close your eyes and imagine yourself in a beautiful fairy-tale like setting with your loved one on a dinner experience with a movie and stay. It is here at Jade 735 that you can revel with the ambience of the beautiful surroundings for company!
- Right in the midst of the swimming pool, lies a beautifully designed gazebo that is a delight to enthrall yourself in! The floating gazebo is designed with precision and exudes a charm unlike any other! The dining area is right on the middle of this floating gazebo.
- Your meal packages can be customized according to your tastes and preferences by the chef himself. What’s more? Couples can also enjoy the screening of movies, wedding videos and any other videos of the couple’s choice! Just when you think that it cannot get any more romantic than this, there is also a 10 feet tall cascading waterfall that thunders calmly alongside you.
- Enjoy the happiness of each other’s company amidst calm and peaceful surroundings on this exclusive dinner experience with a movie.
- Check-in at around 12:00 noon and check-out at 11:00 AM, the following day.
Enjoy an unparalleled poolside dining experience as you revel in a romantic sojourn with your loved one. Relish a delicious candlelight dinner by the pool, with a menu that has been customized as per your needs. Revel on the beautiful poolside dining area, where you will get a private space all to yourself! Ignite the romance back with this experience that will surely be one of its kinds. This unique poolside dinner experience is carried out among the most beautiful environs that include a 10ft waterfall and a cheerful candlelight that will cast its glow in your eyes.
Spend an unforgettable evening with your beloved amongst stunning beauty of nature and landscapes.
Micro Light Flying
Want to take a bird’s eye view of the city? Here you may give flight to your fantasy of soaring high like a bird, hovering over the garden city and get an aerial view you’ll cherish forever. The exhilarating experience as you rise 4000 ft. above the ground is unmatched.
This is an adventurous experience in Bangalore that you definitely never want to miss and regret later. Flight can seat two people and since you’ll fly as a co-pilot you’ll have control on the aircraft. You’ll be briefed about the aircraft and other details to ensure your safety and easy flight experience at Jakkur. The adrenaline rush would then spike up your romance.
Distance from Bangalore: 16 km
Best Time: September to March
How to Reach: Since it is close to the city area, private cab or private vehicle would be recommended.
Suggested Read: 30 Resorts in Bangalore for a Day Outing
Grape Stomping Fun at Vineyard in Ramanagara
If you are in the mood to add a new experience to your romantic encounters by ditching movies and dinners, vineyards in Ramanagara are excellent places to visit in Bangalore for couples. A visit to one of these will not only give you some insightful knowledge into the process of wine-making but will also give you an opportunity to stomp grapes under your feet.
And when your lover joins you in this lighthearted activity of stomping thousands of grapes in large tubs, things are going to feel all the more exciting. When you are done, you can proceed to let your tongue taste the heavenly flavours of a variety of wines and rejoice.
Distance from Bangalore: 60 km
Best Time: October to February
How to Reach: Either hire a private cab or travel by private vehicle
Popular Read: Best Resorts in Ramanagara
A Thrill-Filled Camping Date at Ramanagara
Add an air of thrill and adventure to your sweet moments together by opting for a camping experience amidst the pristine nature of Ramanagara which finds its name among the top Bangalore couples places. Located in close proximity to the urbanscape of Bangalore, Ramanagara is a town with breathtaking scenery made up of rocky hills, verdant valleys, and gurgling river streams.
If you are an adventure-loving couple, just know that Ramanagara offers perfect opportunities and terrain for trekking and rock climbing. And when you are tired of all the challenges and activity, the feeling of finding a comfortable abode in a natural setting is sure to become the highlight of your date.
Distance from Bangalore: 47 km
Best Time: October to March
How to Reach: Apart from private vehicle, you can take either a government or private bus to reach here.
Suggested Read: 25 One Day Trips from Bangalore with Friends
Let Your Love Blossom at Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Lalbagh Botanical Garden is among the loveliest places to visit in Bangalore for couples because sometimes the most romantic thing is an unhurried walk with the one you love. Spread across an area of 240 acres, featuring more than 1850 species of plants, this garden is a hotspot for nature and its vivid shades. The garden was completed by Tipu Sultan in the 18th Century, but it has not lost its glory at all even after such a long passage of time.
Enjoy lazy strolls with them in the aromatic atmosphere of the garden brimming with the fragrance of floral plants which had been brought down from Persia, Afghanistan, and France. In addition to a myriad of flowering plants, the park also encompasses an artificial lake and aquarium.
Distance from City Center: 3.3 km
Best Time: April to August
How to Reach: The garden is well connected with all major parts of the city by public transportation due to its central location.
Recommended Read: 25 Best Parks in Bangalore
Bond Over Adventure Camping in Bheemeshwari
Take your lover along and drive away from the clatter of Bangalore to reach Bheemeshwari, a beautiful nature escape from the concrete and glass jungle. This place is an ideal getaway for couples who are more interested in natural beauty and adventure than dinners at fancy restaurants. The densely forested landscape of Bheemeshwari with Kaveri River Flowing by makes for a picturesque camping location.
Soak up the calmness of untamed nature, capture the fascinating scenery, and live some of the most special moments of your life with them. To enrich your romance further, the adventure camps here feature multiple activities such as archery, trekking, rope climbing, and many more.
Distance from Bangalore: 102 km
Best Time: November to February
How to Reach: Public and private buses connect Bangalore to Bheemeshwari by road.
Starting Point: Toit Brewpub, Indiranagar, Bengaluru
End Point: The Black Rabbit, Indiranagar, Bengaluru
Minimum no. of people required: 2
Enjoy Chilled Out Moments at Wonderla
Celebrated as one of the most fun amusement parks in the entire region, Wonderla is an abode of happiness. Highly preferred by families and groups of friends, Wonderla is also one of the most exciting places to visit in Bangalore for couples. Though, being an amusement park near Bangalore, it does not have a perfectly calming ambience for typical romantic dates, it does promise to exalt your pleasant mood through some exhilarating moments with your lover.
The park features a collection of more than 60 thrilling rides and attractions, so if both of you are adventure junkies, you can look forward to having the time of your lives at Wonderla. After the splashy fun, you can also enjoy scrumptious dinner at one of the restaurants located within the complex.
Distance from City Center: 28 km
Best Time: April to October
How to Reach: Being situated on Mysore Road, it is well connected by public transportation
Must Read: 7 Resorts on Mysore Road for an amazing stay
Capture Love at Thattekere Lake
Thattekere Lake is a serene site located in the heart of Bangalore and is perfect for spending some uninterrupted moments with your dear one. Owing to the lovely backdrop of the lake engulfed by lush verdure, you will find plenty of opportunities for posing next to your partner.
Since it is one of the offbeat spots located on the outskirts of the Bangalore city, it is seldom crowded. So if you are looking forward to planning a rendezvous paired with the soothing presence of nature and an atmosphere of seclusion, Thattekere Lake is, without a doubt, one of the most romantic places in Bangalore.
Distance from City Center: 41 km
Best Time: July to October
How to Reach: Since it is off the route covered by public transportation, you can travel by private vehicle by taking either of Bannerghatta Road or Kanakapura Road
Suggested Read: 30 Best Beaches Near Bangalore
A Date with Vivid Shades of Nature at Hebbal Lake
Not far from the city of Bangalore, Hebbal Lake is claimed to be among the top places to visit in Bangalore for couples. Though the lake is barely 11 km away from central Bangalore, yet it is light years away from the city’s hustle & bustle. If the idea of sighting exotic birds and experiencing an embrace of nature interests you both, an evening date by the calm waters of Hebbal Lake sounds more than perfect.
Moreover, being here also bestows upon you the opportunity of catching a glorious sunset scene. So you are advised to bring your camera to the date to be able to click the colourful birds, the crimson sky of the dusk, and happy moments with your partner.
Distance from City Center: 11 km
Best Time: March to June
How to Reach: It is on the way to Bangalore Airport and is also connected by public transportation.
Rejuvenate Love Through Walks in Cubbon Park
Lush greenery, architectural marvels, and endless peace come together to make Cubbon Park one of the finest Bangalore couples places. If you want to spend a few quality hours with your loved one without having to travel someplace away, Cubbon Park has to be one of your best bets. Spanning across an area of 300 acres, this park is home to more than 6000 trees and velvety carpets of green grass which add an air of cosiness to its atmosphere.
The park also features India’s second-largest aquarium. Enjoy hours of aimless strolling with their fingers clutched between yours, seek shelter under a tree, and express your love for them to add new shades of romance to your date.
Distance from City Center: 170 metres
Best Time: December to May
How to Reach: It is centrally located and can be reached by public transportation, taxi, or private vehicle.
You may also like: 25 Best Places to Visit near Bangalore within 100 Kms
Absorb the Allure of Ulsoor lake
Truth be told, you will not find too many romantic places in Bangalore as good as Ulsoor Lake. Through its calm waters, charming scenery, and range of experiences it has to offer, this lake makes for a romantic escape within the city. While the emerald waters of the lake add to its visual appeal, a boat ride here will help you create some memories which you can go on cherishing your entire lives.
Take a refreshing stroll on the lake’s banks, click dozens of selfies with the stunning scenery in the background, and finish your date by eating at one of the excellent restaurants situated around here.
Distance from City Center: 3.7 km
Best Time: July to September
How to Reach: Its central location ensures convenient commuting by public transportation
Romantic Resorts for Couples
About the Activity:
Guests are requested to carry instant confirmation of your booking as a hard copy.
- Enjoy a fun day out with friends and family in India’s first underground resort; Guhantara and spend a day of leisure.
- Explore the Rangamandapa, a beautifully equipped auditorium, enjoy good liquor at the Madhushala, enjoy a spa therapy at the Agastya Kuteera and dine at Sambhojana.
- You can also refresh your mind and body with several activities such as the exciting tunnel trekking, various indoor and outdoor games, bicycle riding, paintball, zorbing and a lot more.
- Get soaked into the fun and delight of the day outing till afternoon when a lunch break at around 01:30 PM will allow you to sample the scrumptious delicacies of Guhantara.
- Spend fun moments by the pool and the fun and enthrallment continues post lunch as a group members can take part in various exciting as well as adventurous activities.
- Activities like Zorbing are available to kids.
- Check-in time for With Breakfast package is 8:30 a.m.
- Check-in time for Without Breakfast package is 9:30 a.m
- Check-out time is 5:30 p.m.
- Minimum number of people req: 1
NOTE: Below listed activities can be availed at an extra price as mentioned:
Quad Bike Rides - Rs. 200/- per head for 4 laps
Billiards - Rs. 100/- for a ½ hour (for professionals only)
Horse Riding - Rs. 100/- for 1 lap
Paintball - Rs. 200/- (Under Maintenance)
Rope Course - Rs. 50/- per game
Zorbing Ball - Rs. 200/-
Gear Bicycles - Rs. 50/-
Bungee Trampoline – Rs 200/- + Tax per person
Bullrides - Rs 200/-
Zip-lining - Rs 100/-
Guest are requested to carry instant confirmation of your booking as a hard copy.
- Day out at Shilhaandara Resort for a rejuvenating experience with friends and family!
- Situated at the foothills of Ramnagara rocks, surrounded with flush greenery, it is bound to speak with the nature enthusiast in you.
- In order to reach the natural, rocky resort, the distance from Bangalore to resort is 55 km and you can head to resort in 1 hour 30 minute drive for a delightful day out.
- Amenities at the resort include swimming pool, and you can also get engaged in various indoor & outdoor activities. Activities like paintball, zorbing,rope course can also be availed at an extra cost.
- One of the very few resorts around Bangalore where there is facility of rain dance with DJ. Enjoy the exciting rain dance session with friends and family and get ready to shake a leg while grooving to the tracks of DJ.
- Check in timings are flexible however breakfast is served between 8am-10am and Lunch would be served at 1PM and check out will be at 5:30PM
- Day out offers different packages both on weekday and weekends.
About the Activity:
- Join this jungle day out at RD Nature Retreat near Bangalore for a joy filled day coupled with fun games and activities.
- Located near Ragihalli forest area, 25 KM away from Bangalore, the resort offers a beautiful view of variety of fauna and flora.
- Here, you will get a mix of adventurous activities along with chances to spot different kinds of birds, mingle with the riveting nature etc.
- Artificial waterfalls, party pool, artificial rain dance with music and indoor as well as outdoor games are the major attractions of the package.
- Also, use the opportunity to indulge in paint ball, rope activities, rappelling, rock climbing, trekking and team building activities.
- The day starts at around 09:00 AM and ends at around 06:30 PM.
- The package includes food and activities.
Spread in acres, the place is covered by beautifully landscaped gardens, and is often visited by many exotic birds. Complete with a swimming pool, a children's area and many more, the Elim resort will not let you feel that something is missing. It also provides activities for kids like Air Hockey Carrom, Chess, X-BOX, PS2, rain dance, etc. Book now and make it a memorable day.
Includes Welcome Drink, Breakfast, Lunch (Veg & Non-Veg) and Hi-Tea along with all the Resort Facilities (except paid games).
Includes Welcome Drink, Lunch & Dinner(Veg & Non-Veg) and Hi-Tea along with all the Resort Facilities(except paid games).
Day Out With Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea & Dinner:
Includes Welcome Drink, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner(Veg & Non-Veg) & Hi-Tea along with all the Resort Facilities(except paid games).
Children aged 5 - 10 years can avail child price
Infants under the age of 5 can avail the package for free.
About the Activity:
Get an instant booking confirmation voucher.
- A serene getaway in the bounds of nature, Jain Farms is located only 44km from the main city. Perfect for those much needed weekend getaways or day outings, its strength lies in its tranquil spaces which have been carefully designed keeping eco-friendly values in mind.
- The sprawling and spacious lawns have been carefully manicured to lend a feeling of serenity.
- The greenery around will surely humble and refresh you to no end and coupled with tranquil ambiance, is a heady mixture of peace and joy.
- The gorgeous naturally beautiful surroundings of Jain Farms Resort offer up the most exciting of activities regardless of you are on a day outing with friends, family members or colleagues.
- There is something for everyone at this resort, it is also a perfect ground venue for hosting various public and private parties and events. A beautifully equipped amphitheater with a seating capacity of around 2,500 members, facilities for indoor and outdoor games is the perfect venue to host family get-togethers and corporate presentations alike.
- The sprawling greens of the well designed and stocked cricket ground are great to have little league matches or playful one on ones! For the bookworms, there is a well-stocked library where you can gain and exchange thoughts, these are just some of the beautiful amenities that you can avail at Jain Farms.
- In addition to all the delights, the farmhouse also offers ample opportunities and facilities to participate in team building, theme-based, and corporate outbound learning activities.
- Over the years, it has also earned the fame of being a popular host to school picnics and other similar events.
Check-In: 8:30 AM
Check Out: 6:00 PM
Minimum number of people req: 1
How to reach?
The location of the resort can be easily accessed via public or private transport or shared cabs.
Note: Swimming Pool is under maintenance till 31st March 2020.
Timings: 10:00 AM to 6: 00 PM
Embark on a delightful day out session and get away from the city rush at the Royal Orchid Resorts, located at a distance 14.5 km away from Bangalore. Enjoy fun-filled activities with your loved ones and get involved in activities such as Badminton court, Table Tennis, Carom, Chess, Playing Cards, Mini Cricket, Volleyball, Football, Swimming Pool, Archery, Foosball.
a. Day out with buffet lunch, Hi - tea along with indoor-outdoor activities & swimming pool
b. Day out with breakfast, buffet lunch, Hi - tea along with indoor-outdoor activities & swimming pool
c. Day out with breakfast, buffet lunch, Hi - tea along with indoor-outdoor activities, swimming pool & adventure activities like Paint Ball, Wall Climbing, Archery, etc.
How to Reach:
The day out spot is based in Yelahanka and is at a distance of 14.5 km away from Bangalore. You can take public and private transportation to reach the spot.
Child age: 5-10 years, children from 5 to 10 years of age can avail the package at discounted rates.
No charges for children below 5 years of age.
About the Day Out at Vana Resorts:The sought after day outing at Vana Resort provides Ayurvedic therapies alongside engrossing indoor and outdoor activities packed with fun and frolic. Starting with Chess, Carrom, Table Tennis, Darts and an array of indoor games to outdoor games like Sand Volleyball, Throwball, Badminton, Basketball, and Cricket will keep the members soaked in the excitement.
Unwind after lunch and embark on the relaxing organic tour and mini forest trekking within the serene vicinity for some much-needed rejuvenation. Laze around in the swimming pool and indulge in optional team building activities.
High-tea is served, following which members depart the resort after a replenishing day.
Check-in time for the with breakfast package is 8:30 AM and check out time is 6:00 PM.
Check-in time for the without breakfast package is 11:30 AM and check out time is 6:00 PM
Participate in various indoor and outdoor games such as squash, table tennis, billiards, snooker, chess, carom, badminton, cricket, and football and water volleyball or dive into the luxurious swimming pool. There are so many things to do at the property and you will never feel bored. Book the package now and create worth sharing memories.
Day Out at Golden Palms Resort
Children aged 5 - 10 years can avail child price
Infants under the age of 5 can avail of the package for free.
Romantic Places to Dine and Drink
The Tao Terraces
It’s a newly launched oriental themed soft-lit restaurant with a pool of water on the fifth floor. Being among the top 10 Romantic places to dine in Bangalore for candlelight dinner, it’s a Funky music venue and a restaurant serving up house and techno music and Asian style cuisine.
Known for its ambience and Pan Asian delicacies serve amazing and delectable cuisine including Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Burmese. For a couple, it can turn out to be a romantic experienc in Bangalore with full of love flowing in the air. The food here is extremely delicious, services are exceptionally good and the ambience couldn’t be better.
Distance from City Center: 3.3 km
Location: 5th Floor, 1 MG Mall, opposite to Vivanta by Taj, MG Road, Bangalore.
Timings: It’s open from 12 Noon to 3:30 PM and 7:30 to 11 PM from Monday to Thursday 12 Noon to 11 PM Friday onwards
Price: 2100 INR approx for a couple.
Suggested Read: 40 Best Day Outings in Bangalore
It’s a contemporary two-floor brewpub with a chic rooftop serving a menu of international classics. This is one of the best dining places in Bangalore. Known for their music and open sky experience, they serve delicious North Indian, Continental, and Chinese.
Their pesto thin crust pizza, prawns, chicken kebab, potato wedges are some of the dishes you should definitely try. The staff is courteous and they provide prompt services. It has an exceptionally beautiful ambience and promising DJ. It provides home delivery, full bar, smoking area, buffet and valet parking.
Distance from City Center: 7.4 km
Location: 2/3, above Pantaloons, Sony World Junction, 80 Ft Road, Koramangala 6th Block, Bangalore
Timings: 11 AM – 11:45 PM from Sunday to Thursday and 11 AM to 12:45 on Friday & Saturday
Price: 2000 INR approx for a couple.
Rim Naam Oberoi
Oberois have always been among the best class in terms of providing services and products. Rim Naam Oberoi is among the top ten romantic restaurants for a candle-light dinner in Bangalore popular for its romantic ambience and authentic Thai, contemporary Chinese, all day International fine dining restaurant and colonial-style bar.
The service here is exceptionally good. Décor is decent but at the same time awe-inspiring, outdoor dining in the tastefully done romantic setup. Over here, they make the full bar available, along with outdoor seating, luxury dining and free Wi-Fi.
Distance from City Center: 2.9 km
Location: The Oberoi, 37-39 MG Road Bangalore
Timings: 12:30 PM – 3 PM, 7 PM - 11 PM on all days
Price: 3000 INR approx for a couple.
Recommended Read: 100 Best Things to Do in Bangalore
If you want to enjoy a lovely, cozy and a breezy evening with your people or a loved one or desire conversations over drinks with a beautiful view of the city literally at your feet then THIS is where you should be. It’s a decent lounge where you will find good food at inexpensive prices making it one of the popular places to visit in Bangalore for couples.
It has a jaw dropping rooftop ambience and trust us when we say that? We really mean it’s that fantastic! Apart from that they also have DJ and outdoor comfortable seating arrangement. It serves good North Indian and Italian food. Staff is friendly and services are fine. Recommendation: Book a table in advance for the weekend.
Distance from City Center: 18.7 km
Location: Svenska Design Hotel, 56 D, Wipro Gate no. 5, Phase 1, Electronic city, Bangalore
Timings: 6 PM to 1 AM
Price: 500 INR approx for a couple.
You may also like: 25 Best Cafes in Bangalore
One of the best dining places for couples in Bangalore and my personal favorite, this is a fine dining restaurant which serves amazing Afghani, Lebanese, Mediterranean food. Staff is friendly and the look and feel of the place is all appreciable.
A full bar is available with outdoor seating, rooftop and buffet. The giant pint of beer for 255 INR approx. is available. This is one of the very few places in the country where you can order Iranian Caviar. The services offered are exceptionally nice and the place is really hygienic. Food is average but the Look and Feel are better.
Distance from City Center: 9.0 km
Location: Sheraton Grand Bangalore hotel at brigade gateway raja Ji Nagar, Malleswaram, Bangalore
Timings: 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM (Sunday to Thursday) and 6:30 PM to 1 AM (Friday and Saturday)
Price: 2000 INR approx for a couple.
Known for Cave and Jungle themed interiors where you actually enter a cave, wrought from fibreglass, all dark nooks and twists with hanging insects and bird sounds, If you like high themed restaurants you’d definitely like this comfortable well lit space to dine in. North Indian, Pakistani, Afghani are their cuisines.
The Afghani food is simply relishing and the Kebabs are unbeatable. Arbi chatpata masala is another not so common dish here which I like the most. They have a courteous staff and offer prompt services. They also offer a full bar along with the smoking area and valet parking.
Distance from City Center: 5.7 km
Location: The President Hotel, 79/8 Diagonal road, 3rd Block, Jayanagar Bangalore.
Timings: 12.30pm to 11 pm (Monday to Thursday) and 12noon to 11.30(Friday to Sunday)
Price: 1200 INR approx. for a couple.
Don't forget to read: 25 Best Places to Visit in Bangalore with Family
It is one of the best restaurants in terms of food, serving authentic Mediterranean and European cuisines and is known for its European ambience. The staff is very courteous. This place has an exquisite atmosphere with flamboyant decor with soft lights and nice music.
Since it’s a chef-driven restaurant, our expectations would always be high. People mostly order calamari, mocktails, ravioli, risotto, sweet onion apple chutney with caramelized cauliflower, Turkish-inspired Tuna tartar and pepperoni pizza. Brunch over here is highly recommended. A full bar is available along with a smoking zone.
Distance from City Center: 2.5 km
Location: 16 Wood Street, Ashok Nagar, Richmond Road, Bangalore
Timings: 12 noon to 3.30 PM (Sunday to Thursday) and 12 noon to 3.30 PM & 7 PM to 1 AM(Friday and Saturday)
Price: 1800 INR approx. for a couple.
You may also like: 15 Best Restaurants for Candle Light Dinner in Bangalore
The Sugar Factory
It is a European influenced Nightclub that lines up many electronic DJ's and Live acts and is specifically famous for hard rock, live music and dancing. This is said to be one of the most loved destinations for party and dance eccentricities. Drink and Dance is the only given advice!
Food and Services are average but the Look and Feel is one of the best in its kind. The ambience will assuage you in more than one way since it is excellently decorated and lit. It’s also famous for its weekend events and luxury dining. Apart from these, they provide a full bar with a smoking area and valet parking.
Distance from City Center: 4.0 km
Location: Le Meridien hotel, Sankey road, Palace crossroad, Vasant Nagar, Bangalore.
Timings: 12 PM to 1 AM (Fridays and Saturdays) and 12 PM to 11:30 PM (Rest of the days).
The Ultra Lounge
Best known as the highest lounge of South India with a breathtaking view at the ht. of 430 ft. Here we have Japanese, Thai, Chinese and Korean cuisines. It’s a classy place with a splendid view which can be encountered best from their rooftop and outdoor seating.
It has a fancy bar, a smoking area, free Wi-Fi and valet parking. The staff is friendly, courteous and they are prompt when it comes to services. The ambience is really nice and about the main course and starters? Just don’t worry about your appetite. People usually order a Chocolate cake, Sushi platter, Jumbo Prawns, Sangria and Chicken Satay.
Distance from City Center: 8.9 km
Location: 26/1, 31st Floor. Dr Rajkumar Road, World Trade Center, Brigade gateway campus, Maleshwaram, Bangalore.
Timings: 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM to 1 AM(Monday to Saturday) and 12:30M to 4:30 PM and 5:30 PM to 1 AM (Sunday)
Price: 2600 INR approx. for a couple.
One of the best places to visit in Bangalore for couples is Loveshack. Being among the top ten bars of Bangalore -With a friendly atmosphere, this funky and awe-inspiring club is a gripping and interesting terrace Resto-bar with live music, the best DJs and superior sound systems for a night of excitement and fun. Apart from an open terrace, a stunning décor, Live DJ, it also hosts Karaoke nights.
It’s famous for its Goan shack like Ambience and trust us it’s really good! People mostly order Chilly Chicken, Chicken wings, Chicken Momos, Chocolate Tart and Sunday Brunch. However, Bacon Wrapped Prawns and Nachos are their best bites. It offers a Live-Sport screening, rooftop, outdoor seating, full bar, a smoking area and valet parking.
Distance from City Center: 9.3 km
Location: 280 Amarjyothi Layout, Opposite to DELL, Inner Ring Road, Domlur, Bangalore.
Timings: 12 Noon to 11:30 PM (Sunday to Thursday) and 12noon to 1 AM(Friday & Saturday)
Price: 1600 INR approx. for a couple.
Must Read: 44 Homestays Around Bangalore