Make sure you travel your best, while you make your best choices with the best and unique places to stay in Chikmagalur as you traverse through the lush greens of this beauty with us. Travel to the land, where your wish for that “your cup of coffee” is granted, and then nature ignites many more wanderlust wishes in the parts of you that you miss back home, like being that cup, ready and willing to carry around the contents put upon it, no fuss or bustling, just a vessel, inanimate or to trek upon a hill to find a special place in between two trees upon lush greens and of the two, one tree holds your favorite cup of coffee.
A place of reading the darkened silhouettes, writing stories over the fresh breeze in the camouflaged cottages in the greens, glory of a pure work of dream and art and the shades of rainbow smoothly dancing in the brink of the eyes, Chikmagalur – a land that breathes an independent air of its own. Kudremukh, the pride of Western Ghats is one of the most beautiful treks in South India, lush green meadows, dense forests, view that makes you forget the city Enjoy Kudremukh trek at Flat 15% Off.
Chikmagalur is situated in the Malnad region of Karnataka in the Deccan plateau in the foothills of the Western Ghats with rivers Tunga and Bhadra finding their way to this land from the mountains. A city placed amid a scenic landscape in a fertile valley, Chikmagalur is surrounded by lush green coffee plantation hills. With vibrant and colorful flowers and ornamental plants, breathtaking views of waterfalls, picturesque landscapes and greenery, rugged terrains, stunning mountain regions and untouched environs, Chikmagalur, ‘Land of the younger daughter’, an underexplored destination looks refreshing all the year-round, a place that should be marked next on your travel list. Want to lose yourself in this magic bliss? – Dive in – after you’ve found the best and unique places to stay in Chikmagalur!
Popular Places To Stay in Chikmagalur
|A Luxury Homestay Near Mullayanagiri with Swimming Pool, Chikmaglur||2D/1N||₹ 1999.0||4.0 star|
|Serai Resort, Chikmagalur | Luxury Staycation Deal||2D/1N||₹ 17499.0||5.0 star|
|A Delightful Stay Amidst Lush Greenery Of Chikmagalur||2D/1N||₹ 2199.0||4.0 star|
|A Getaway Amidst Lush Green Coffee Estates of Chikmagalur||2D/1N||₹ 2299.0||4.0 star|
|A Vacation Hideaway Tucked In Coffee Plantations Of Chikmagalur||2D/1N||₹ 1599.0||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About Chikmagalur Stays
Which are the best places to stay in Chikmagalur?
1. Serai Resort Chikmagalur: This upscale resort is located in a lush coffee plantation and features elegant rooms with contemporary decor. There are villas with sitting areas, hot tubs, private pools, a multi-cuisine restaurant, a spa and a game room.
2. Vistara County Resort: Located within an expansive coffee and areca nut plantation, this luxurious resort offers one of the best places to stay in Chikmagalur, scenic views, multi-cuisine restaurant, cycling, chef service and lots more.
3. Java Rain Resort: This beautiful resort overlooks the Mullayanagiri Hills and offers upscale rooms with wifi, living areas, hot tubs, some also feature private pools, outdoor infinity pool, spa, kid’s pool and lots more.
4. Fireflies Homestay: Surrounded by lush green hills, Fireflies Homestay is the best of the Chikmagalur places to stay. There is a river that runs right through the property and this homestay also has bonfires and planned tours.
5. Hoysala Village Resort: This upscale resort offers cottages with patios and private villas with whirlpool tubs. Other amenities include an in-house Ayurvedic spa, outdoor pool, indoor and outdoor games and other facilities.
What are the best resorts in Chikmagalur with a swimming pool?1. The Serai Resort: This is one of the best places to stay in Chikmagalur with a swimming pool. The resort offers stylish villas with hot tubs and day beds. It also has an in-house spa, a multi-cuisine restaurant, a bar, archery and bicycle rentals among others.
2. The Gateway Resort: This is one of the finest luxury resorts in Chikmagalur with an outdoor pool, chic cottages, Ayurvedic centre, health club, business centre and a restaurant serving authentic Coorgi dishes.
3. Coffee Grove Resort: This is a beautiful rustic resort with contemporary and upscale amenities. The property has a landscaped garden, an outdoor pool, a restaurant and activities such as biking, archery, etc.
4. Silent Valley Resort: This resort offers an array of cottages, a treehouse and a dormitory as accommodation. Its list of amenities include a pool, a multi-cuisine restaurant, indoor and outdoor games, planned activities such as trekking, river rafting, campfire, kayaking, etc.
What is the best time to visit Chikmagalur?Chikmagalur has pleasant climate nearly throughout the year making it an ideal holiday destination all year round. However the best time to visit Chikmagalur is between September to May.
Winter in this region is between December to February when the temperature hovers between 14°C to 32°C. The weather during this time is perfect for explorations and other activities.
Is Chikmagalur safe for couples?Chikmagalur is relatively safe for couples and there are several couple-friendly resorts, hotels and homestays here. However, it is important to make the right enquiries before booking your accommodation and carry valid documents when you check in to the hotel or resort.
Is Chikmagalur worth visiting?Chikmagalur is a beautiful holiday destination nestled in the lush greenery of the Western Ghats. It is a great destination to enjoy a calm and relaxing holiday.
There are picturesque views, waterfalls, temples, coffee plantations, trekking trails and so much more to see and experience in this wondrous and spectacular destination.
Which are the best places for camp stays in Chikmagalur?
A rare jewel of a district, Chikmagalur is located on the western part of Karnataka. Mostly popular for its coffee plantations, pleasant weather and stunning scenery, it's just a few hours away from Bangalore, making it an ideal weekend getaway destination. Check out the best resorts to stay in Chikmagalur:
• The Serai, Chikmagalur
• Flameback Lodges
• Taj Gateway Chikamagalur
• Shanthi Kunnj
• Wood Way Estate
• Kalgreen Valley
• Thippanahalli Homestay, Bababudangiri, Chikmagalur
• Athithi homestay, Vijaya Nagar
• Eagle Eye Holiday Home
• Java Rain Resort
• The Spectrum
• Valley of Birds
• River Tern Lodge, Bhadravati
• Gonakal Homestay
• The Hidden Valley
• Beanstalk Bagmane
• Rangers Camp, Kemmanagundi, Chikmagalur
• Nature craft homestay, Joldal
• Wintergreen resort, Kadur Road
Which are the best homestays in Chikmagalur?
Want to explore the some or rest in the arms of nature? – These greens have the perfect texture for it:
• Bhadra River Camp
• Bhagwathi Nature Camp
• Rivendell Wild Camp
• Japavathi River Camp
• Jungle camping Devigiri Coffee Estate
• Mullayanagiri Mountain camping
• Rangers Camp, Kemmanagundi
Which are the best budget stays in Chikmagalur?
Sometimes all that we need is to get away from the awful shrieking sound of the cities and find an abode in the countryside, a dreamy vacation in the misty hills while you make you peace with the nature in the finest homestays in Chikmagalur hills.
• Nature Craft Homestay
• Cloverleaf Home Stay
• Shanthi Kunnj Homestay
• River Woods
• Thotadhahalli Homestay
• Thippanahalli Homestay
• The Coffee Bean Homestay
• The Hidden Valley
• Athithi Homestay
• Coffee Land Homestay
• Forest Homestay – Maradi
• Devigiri Homestay
• Mullayanagiri Hill View Homestay
• Travelers Bungalow Homestay
• Beanzone Homestay
• Giri Homestay near Bababudangiri
• Tusker Trail Homestay
• Yelagudgi Homestay
• Villa Urvinkhan
• The Coffee Bean
• Woodway Estates & Homestay
• Halli Berri
• Primrose Villas
• Pavanaganga Homestay
• Thotadhahalli Home Stay
Which are the most luxury resorts in Chikmagalur?
Amidst the nature magic, Chikmagalur has many options to keep your pocket feel heavy in the breeze. Explore the options for the best budget stays here:
• The Grand Krishna, Narasingha Rao Road Basavanahalli
• The Orchid, IG RoadChikmagal
• Manjunatha Residency, Christian Colony Beside KSRTC Bus Stand Chikmagalur
• Giri Inn, Indira Gandhi Rd, Near KSRTC Bus Stand, Chikmagalur
• The Rajmahal Orchid Luxury Hotel, IG road cross, chikmagalur
• Malnad Paradise Hotel, Indira Gandhi Road, Nr Pension Mohalla, Chikmagalur
• Hotel Rest Inn, I.G road,Andechatra, Chikmagalur
• Rajmahal Hotel, I.G.Road, Opposite Punjab National Bank, Chikmagalur
• Prakruthi Homestay, Guddada Bangale Heru
• Suraksha Homestay, Chikmagalur Muthodi Road
• Maharaja IN, Maharaja Complex, I.G Road , Chikmagalur
• Hotel Samrat, Kadur, Chikmagalur,
• Castle Rock Homestay, Cauvery Estate Ariyanoor, Chikmagalur
Which are the best cottages in Chikmagalur?
Chikmagalur – it is where you will have your epiphany as the entire nature seems in trance. Get the best views and the best comforts from the list below when you travel to see the rocks blooming like flowers:
• The Gateway Hotel Chikmagalur
• The Serai
• The Planters Court
• Koffeewoods Homestay
• Trivik Hotels & Resorts, Chikmagalur
• Java Rain Resort
• Myoki Resort
Which are the best estate stay in Chikmagalur?
Find your space in the cottages in Chikmagalur and experience what it feels like to be in a dream. At places like these, go wild and explore:
• Kuteera Homestay
• Halliberri Cottages
• Blossom Hotel
• The Coffee Sanctuary
• Nirvana Kutira
• The Kanive Resort
• Bella Home Stay
• Dsouza Plantation & Homestay
• Cloverleaf Home Stay
Which are the top coffee plantation stay experience in Chikmagalur?
The hills in Chikmagalur are verdant, with misty rolling clouds sweeping over the coffee bushes and spice plantations. The local planters lived in sprawling colonial bungalows in the midst of their lush homesteads covering thousands of acres. Write your Chikmagalur travel diary while you absorb the abundance of the wilds.
• Villa Urvinkhan, Niduvale, Mudigere
• Flameback Villas, Belur, Mudigere
• Primrose Villas, Mullayanagiri
• Thippanahalli, Babu Budan Giri
• Gowri Niwas, Madikeri