Kumara Parvatha Trek Highlights
- Enjoy trekking to the 2nd highest peak of Coorg- The Kumara Parvatha with an altitude of 5624 feet above sea level.
- Walk through the rugged trails of Pushpagiri to witness the panoramic views of majestic mountains, forests and valleys
- Reach the Girigadde viewpoint to stop by beautiful waterfalls, followed by the best sunset views
- This package is valued at INR 3,300/- in the market
- Experience the Kumara Parvatha Trek with the assistance of a guide and know more about the culture and history of the location
Kumara Parvatha Trek Overview
Activity location: Coorg
Start Point: Bangalore
Kumara Parvatha Trek Distance: 28 Km.
Kumara Parvatha Trek Height: 5,624 Feet
- Friday: With Transportation
- Saturday: Without Transportation
- Indiranagar near KFC signal: 9:00
- Domlur near New Shanthi Sagar Hotel: 9:15 PM
- Yeshwanthpur Metro station: 10:00 PM.
About Kumara Parvatha Trekking, Coorg:
Coorg has always been a paradise to explore for nature lovers, adorned with many hidden treasures of nature. One amongst them is Kumara Parvatha(5,624 feet), which is famous for being the second-highest peak in Coorg and the sixth in Karnataka. Consisting of rugged trails, the Kumara Parvatha Trekking experience will give you a time - full of adventure and delight.
About the Activity:
- Reach at the pick-up point between 9:00 PM till 10:00 PM (depending upon the pick-point you choose) and set off on your journey from Bangalore to Coorg.
- In the morning, wake up to the breeze of Pushpagiri Base and mesmerizing panoramic views of the valley.
- Begin with the adventurous Kumara Parvatha trek, and traverse through the rugged trails for 21 km, to reach the second-highest peak in Kodagu district with an altitude of 5624 feet.
- As per the Kumara Parvatha trek package, delicious meals would be provided to you which will include; 1-time breakfast, 2 times Lunch, and 1-time dinner.
- Your accommodation would be provided in tents, with separate stay for men and women.
- During the Kumara Parvatha trekking session, you will be provided with sleeping bags, a first-aid kit, and experienced guides for a hassle-free experience.
- Sheshaparvatha, one of the spot on your way is known for offering the best sunset views, don't miss the chance to take a stop and behold the scenes.
- Start descending with a downhill trek of 13 km to Kukke, to end the adventurous journey and get back home with splendid memories.
Kumara Parvatha Trek Itinerary
Select Package Option
Trekking without transportation
Trekking with transportation
More Details about Kumara Parvatha Trek
Know Before You Go for Kumara Parvatha Trek
- Timings for meals will be specific which will be informed to you by the guide.
- Please check with your tour operator for any forest permission requirements.
- Do not expect luxury as we will be traversing through pristine and untamed nature.
- A basic level of fitness is compulsory to undertake Kumara Parvatha trek.
- There is no need to carry a blanket and mat as you will be given tents and sleeping bags.
- Do pay heed to the guidelines given by the instructor.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products during the entire trip.
- Do not carry valuables or expensive jewelry during the trip.
- Do not leave the campsite during the night.
- Avoid using earphones during the trek as they might hinder your audibility.
- Rescheduling Policy - 30% of the booking value will be charged as a rescheduling fee in case if the customer wants to reschedule their booking.
- The above pickup and timings as been selected based on the Bangalore traffic Jam and the timings will help the participants to reach on time to the campsite and maintain the time schedule of the trek.
Things To Carry for Kumara Parvatha Trek
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Led torch (with extra batteries)