Scuba Diving In Pondicherry Highlights
- Enjoy this activity session with the support of a PADI instructor and know about the techniques of diving
- Perform the activity with the help of safety gears and diving equipment, to ensure a hassle-free experience
- Witness unique water creatures, beautiful reefs, underwater caves, colourful fishes, and a variety of marine flora
- Go for this amazing scuba diving in Pondicherry - that caters as the only diving spot on the eastern coast
Scuba Diving In Pondicherry Overview
Activity Location: Pondicherry
Activity Timings: 7 hours (Open from 6:45 AM to 13:00 PM)
About Scuba Diving In Pondicherry:
Pondicherry implies the only diving spot on the eastern coast of India, attracting a large number of tourists every year. Enjoy this splendid scuba diving in Pondicherry and explore the aquatic life and the underwater world - comprising of unique water creatures, beautiful reefs, underwater caves, colorful fishes, fascinating aquatic creatures, and a variety of marine flora. Undergo the fun with safety gears, where you can also opt for underwater videos and pictures at an additional cost.
Prep up for your dive sessions after early morning breakfast, from where you board the dive shuttle. Get the adrenaline rush pumping as you scuba dive and witness natural coral reefs, rocky pop-ups, man-made folds, and a plethora of marine organisms!
Note: The minimum age required for the activity is 10 yrs.
About the Activity:
- Activity Timings: 7 hours (6:45 AM to 13:00 PM)
- Reach the location, which is Paradise Beach situated in Chinna Veerampatinam, and prep up for the amazing and exciting diving session.
- Learn about the activity session with the help of the PADI instructor and know about the techniques of diving.
- Get amazed to see the colorful water creatures, beautiful reefs, underwater caves, colorful fishes, unhindered aquatic creatures, and a variety of marine flora.
- Recharge your energy with a delicious light breakfast and satisfy your morning hunger.
- Get your underwater videos and pictures at an additional cost and capture the moments for a lifetime.
- Stay carefree as Scuba diving in Pondicherry is conducted with the support of safety gear and dive equipment.
Select Package Option
Scuba Diving Without Video
Scuba Diving With Video
More Details about Scuba Diving In Pondicherry
Know Before You Go for Scuba Diving In Pondicherry
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- The minimum age required for the scuba diving in Pondicherry is 10 yrs.
Things To Carry for Scuba Diving In Pondicherry
- SwimwearMandatory Item