The state government hasn't announced new inter and intra state travel restrictions via private vehicles. Although, travellers are advised to register at the Seva Sindhu portal.
To get the latest COVID updates, people travelling to Bangalore are recommended to download the Seva Sindhu App
Lockdown in Bangalore has ended on the 22nd of July except for in containment zones. Public transport will not be operating, offices will be allowed to reopen, and essential items shops will be open past 12 pm.
1500 bus services are operating in Bangalore on major routes between 6 am and 8 pm excluding containment zones
- Andhra Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Tamil Nadu
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Sunday shutdown and night curfew from 9 PM to 5 AM
- Lockdown in Bangalore ended on 22 July
- Public transport operating at major routes from 6 am to 8 pm excluding containment zones
- All travelers are required to download Seva Sindhu App 4 days before travelling.
- Temperature screening while entering Bangalore and 14 days quarantine is necessary.
- Symptomatic travellers arriving in Bangalore will be sent to COVID centers for testing.
- Passengers coming from Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Delhi, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Delhi & Madhya Pradesh will undergo 7 day institutional Quarantine followed by home quarantine
Flights available from Chandigarh, Cochin, Belgaum, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai and 10 more domestic destinations
Special trains are running from Delhi and Mumbai to Bengaluru Train Station
- Inter-district travel within the state is allowed without an e-pass
- Interstate tourists need to remain home-quarantine for 14 days
- Public transport including buses, taxis and rickshaws operating at major routes from 6 am to 8 pm excluding containment zones.
Thrillophilia recommends you check the needs of a travel pass before visiting Bangalore, follow all safety guidelines issued by the government and practice personal hygiene to stay safe.