Nature Adventure Camp in Kanakapura Highlights
- Enjoy the perfect blend of relaxation and adventure amidst the lush greens of Kanakapura
- Take part in 10+ team building activities at the campsite
- Indulge in a set of fun-filled activities like Trekking, Kayaking, Canoeing and many more which would truly make your camping memorable
- Enjoy campfire with light music at the campsite
- The Nature adventure camp in Kanakapura package is valued at INR 1,599/- in the market
Nature Adventure Camp in Kanakapura Overview
Activity Location: Hanumanahalli, Kanakapura Road, Bengaluru
Check-in: Anytime between 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM (next day)
About Nature Adventure Camp In Kanakapura:
Avail this picture-perfect camping experience amidst the lush green landscapes of Kanakpura. Based at 60 km away from Bangalore, the campsite caters perfectly to adventure as well as nature lovers and is just wonderful for outdoor explorations and thrilling activities. Reconnect with nature at the campsite and enjoy to the fullest with your loved ones!
About the activity:
- Enjoy comfy accommodation in tents with the assistance of soft foam bed with fresh linen, pillows and blankets.
- The camping session shall be facilitated with the availability of washroom facilities, 12 each for men and women near the swimming pool and 2 common washrooms near reception.
- During your camping activity, you get to savor on delicious meals in the form of breakfast, lunch, and dinner and ease up your hunger.
- Enjoy adventure activities like Trekking, Kayaking, Canoeing, Coracle ride, Swimming, Zip Lining, Rappelling, Team Building Games, Mud Activities, and other Indoor-Outdoor games and grab utmost delight at Nature Adventure Camp.
- You can also avail the facility of a secured parking area within the campsite premises so that you can conveniently bring your private vehicle with you.
- The Nature Adventure Camp is under surveillance by security guards and therefore, there is no possibility of any inconveniences.
Note: Children below 5 years of age will not be charged. Children between the age of 6 to 10 years have to be put in child variant, children above 10 years of age will be counted as adults.
How to reach:
The camp is based at a distance of 56 km from Bangalore via Mysore Road and you can easily reach with the help of private and public transportation.
More Details about Nature Adventure Camp in Kanakapura
Know Before You Go for Nature Adventure Camp in Kanakapura
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guests are advised not to leave the premises on foot after 9:00 PM.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- Being near villages, loud music or parties are not appreciated.
- Water is very precious, so conservation is appreciated.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the camp with care.
Things To Carry for Nature Adventure Camp in Kanakapura
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Walking shoes