Travellers visiting Karnataka will no longer have to quarantine themselves, get a COVID test done or register for an e-pass. Read more.
Entry is open from all domestic states for all kinds of travel.
- No lockdowns and curfews are active in Bangalore
- Public transport operating at major routes from 6 am to 8 pm excluding containment zones
- Wearing mask and following social distancing is mandatory for all in public places
- Temperature screening while entering Bangalore will be conducted.
- Symptomatic travellers arriving in Bangalore will be sent to COVID centers for testing.
- No quarantine is mandatory for incoming travellers
Flights available from Chandigarh, Cochin, Belgaum, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai and 10 more domestic destinations
Special trains are running from Delhi, Guwahati and Mumbai to Bengaluru Train Station
- Public transport including buses, taxis and rickshaws operating at major routes from 6 am to 8 pm excluding containment zones.
Thrillophilia recommends you to follow all safety guidelines issued by the government and practice personal hygiene to stay safe.
Mysuru palace, Mysuru zoo, and Virupaksha Temple at Hampi in Ballari, Chamundeshwari Temple atop Chamundi Hills in Mysuru and the Hoysala temples in Belur and Halebid in Hassan district have been reopened in Karnataka on June 8.Read more.
The cinemas and theaters across Karnataka have reopened from 15th October with strict social distancing measures and modified SOPs.
To get the latest COVID updates, people travelling to Bangalore are recommended to download the Seva Sindhu App
Lockdown in Bangalore has ended on the 22nd of July except for in containment zones. Public transport will not be operating, offices will be allowed to reopen, and essential items shops will be open past 12 pm.
The state government hasn't announced new inter and intra state travel restrictions via private vehicles. Although, travellers are advised to register at the Seva Sindhu portal.