Wine Tour in Bangalore Highlights
- Enjoy learning about 4 steps to taste wine and know about the art of wine tasting - Swirl, Sniff & Sip
- Enjoy the informative session dedicated on letting you know about the evolution of wine
- Get assisted by the friendly and knowledgeable local guide, dedicated to cater a hassle-free experience
- Satisfy your cravings for wine and relish the unique aroma of wine and its taste during the session
- Get a deep knowledge about the entire process of wine formation, right from fermentation to labelling
Wine Tour in Bangalore Overview
Location: Near Yelahanka, Bangalore
Time Slots available:
10:30 AM to 1:30 PM
01:30 PM to 04:30 PM
About Wine Tour In Bangalore:
Enjoy an informative guided wine tour that takes you to the famous winery in Bangalore where you get to know about the process of how wine is produced and the formation of vineyards in the location. This is surely going to be a delightful tour which would enhance your knowledge. Get a sneak-peek into the winery as you take a walk through the vineyards. While you see the winemaking area, learn about fermentation to labelling the bottles, and also about the steps to taste wine.
Note: Participants below 18 years are not allowed for wine tasting.
About the activity-
- Reach the destination which is 33.4 km away from the Bangalore Palace, as per the time slot and begin with this fun-filled day outing session.
- Start discovering various processes in wine formation and learn the unique techniques of winemaking.
- Walk through the vineyards where you will be delighted to see the growth of lush vineyards.
- While watching the winemaking process, you will get a sight of grapes cultivation, that would hold you awe-struck.
- Later, sip the tasty wine and enjoy the final output of this entire wine-making process.
- Learn about the 4 steps in detail, that enhances the delight of the wine tasting process.
- Get hold of the entire cycle in winemaking and selling that begins from fermentation till labelling.
How to Reach:
The exact location is at a distance of 33.4 km from Bangalore Palace. You can reach the spot with the help of comfortable private and public transportation.
Select Package Option
Winery visit and Tasting
Wine Tour with Winery visit and Tasting
Wine Tour with Food and Winery visit with Tasting
More Details about Wine Tour in Bangalore
Know Before You Go for Wine Tour in Bangalore
- Participants below 18 years are not allowed for wine tasting.
- Carry medications if necessary.
- Carrying jewellery or other valuables is not advisable. All items should be removed from pockets.
- Do not litter and scatter plastics and bottles in the premises.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Follow the instructions carefully as given by the guide.
- Maintain friendly environment with other members of the group.
- Maximum 10 people can avail of the package.
Things To Carry for Wine Tour in Bangalore
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes