Tea Plantation Stay In Munnar Highlights
- Experience facilities of a hotel and thrill of camping in a well-facilitated homestay amidst lush green slopes of Munnar
- Explore the lush green surroundings and get to know about the vivid flora and fauna of the region
- Unwind to a nature walk around the famed tea gardens and soak in the aromatic ambiance of cardamom
- Take a stroll around the spice plantation and enrich your knowledge about spice cultivation
- This package is valued at INR 4000 in the market
Tea Plantation Stay In Munnar Overview
Location: Munnar, Kerala
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
About the Homestay and Nature:
Situated amidst cardamom plantation, the property is constructed with eco-friendly materials, without disturbing the natural terrain of the land. There are rare wild birds with colorful plumage that sing sonorously, all around the homestay premises. Bird watchers can spend hours watching the winged surprises all around them.
The weather in Munnar remains pleasant all over the year. However, the winter months between November to February are the best time to visit Munnar where the temperature drops to single digits during nights and ranges between 8°C and 28°C.
About its Location & Accessibility:
The homestay is s easily accessible through public and private transportation and situated at a distance of 22.7km from the main city of Munnar. Head towards NH85 and Munnar Bypass to Vayanasala Rd in Kunchithanny to reach the destination.
Nearest airport: Cochin International Airport is situated at a distance of 105km from the homestay. Domestic flights from major cities are available to reach Munnar.
Nearest railway station: Udumalaippettai Railway Station is situated at a distance of 108km from the homestay. Direct trains from major cities are available to reach Munnar.
Nearest bus stop: Munnar bus stop is situated at a distance of 10km from the homestay.
The bus stop is easily reachable from any prime location in Munnar.
About the accommodation and common areas:
At the property, you will find Deluxe rooms that are theme-designed, earthy colored with well-crafted wooden floors and ceilings. It has four spacious rooms in which three rooms are facing cardamom plantation, and one is facing the garden. It offers a satellite TV, fireplace, and a work desk made out of a tree trunk in each room, and the bathroom is fitted with a shower and bidet. Air conditioning and fans are not available in the rooms since the plantation around works as a cooling system. Some of the common areas of the homestay are a living room, a dining area, a seating area, a balcony, and a spice plantation garden. The guests are requested to treat the home with care.
Nearby tourist Attractions:
Tea Tasting at tata tea museum Nallathanni: Visit the beautiful tata tea museum, the smell is really tempting will soothe your senses. Located just 24.1km from the property.
Speed boating at Mattupetty Dam: Pay a visit to the beautiful dam built in the mountains of Kerala, located 32.8km from the property.
Off-Roading at Kolukkumalai Tea estate: You will be mesmerized by the nature views you will witness there. The sight is located data a distance of 37.9km.
Attukad Waterfalls: A picturesque location in Munnar known for its evergreen surroundings and an alluring waterfall. This destination is situated at a distance of 7km from the homestay.
Due to the pandemic situation safety measure have become a cause of major concern and it has to carry out with utmost importance. The homestay premises will be sanitized before your arrival and all the staff will have their temperature measure and regular sanitization of railings, stairs, etc. There are also sanitization stations place. wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing is compulsory.
About the host:
You may encounter situations where you require assistance or service during the stay. The homestay offers the services of experienced and helpful hosts and you can reach out to the help desk for any service or inquiries, you'll receive the help and service with a warm smile.
Deluxe Room With Breakfast
The room is spaciously designed and loaded with all sorts of modern amenities to serve you the utmost comfort.
More Details about Tea Plantation Stay In Munnar
Know Before You Go for Tea Plantation Stay In Munnar
- Do not litter.
- Consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Use equipment safely.
- Follow instructions properly.
- Masks is mandatory in all public areas; please carry your own.
- The package cannot be split.
- Packages need to be paid in full to receive the confirmation voucher.
- Maintain social distancing in public places.
- As required by law, every guest above 18 years must carry government-approved photo ID proof, that shows address. Only Aadhar Cards, Driving Licenses and Passports are accpeted.
- Guests are requested to take care of all personal valuables. Management is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to any items.