Guhantara Resort Bangalore Day Out Highlights
- Enjoy an amazing day out at India's first underground resort!
- Treat yourself to some self-care with a fish-spa or go full adventurous by partaking in horse riding and other activities!
- Guhantara Resort offers you with various activities for a fun-filled day outing with your loved ones
- Curb your hunger pangs and satisfy your taste buds with the delicious meals
- The package is valued at INR 1017/- in the market
Guhantara Resort Bangalore Day Out Overview
Location: Kanakapura Main Road, South, Taluk, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
About the Guhantara Resort, Bangalore :
Escape into the wilderness of fun and excitement with India's first human-made underground cave resort. Get an oblivion into fun and adventure with Guhantara Resort in Bangalore. The resort offers one of the best day out packages and spends a day with your loved ones in an astonishing way. Get engaged in various fun-filled activities and historic architecture which has been perfectly implemented carved rock world.
About the activity:
- Enjoy a day outing session of 9-hours and spend a day with your loved ones - full of fun and enjoyment.
- Enjoy your time out with friends and loved ones where you experience fun-filled activities and games.
- Get treated with the best in taste welcome drinks along with the best in class service and smiling faces from the moment you enter the resort.
- Enjoy dancing with your friends and family in the disco on your favorite tunes.
- Choose your packages and meals according to your preference and plans for the day.
- Take your pick and enjoy the numerous activities ranging between indoor-outdoor games and activities and enjoy yourself the most.
- Indulge in adrenaline thrilling activities like bungee trampoline, zorbing, and experience that liberating rush through the body at Guhantara.
Note: Children below 5 years of age will not be charged. Children between the age of 6 to 10 years has to be put in child variant, children above 10 years of age will be counted as adults.
How to Reach: The resort is based at a distance of 27 km from Bangalore via Kanakapura Road and you can easily reach with the help of private and public transportation.
More Details about Guhantara Resort Bangalore Day Out
Know Before You Go for Guhantara Resort Bangalore Day Out
- This day out is suitable for all ages.
- For safety purposes, certain activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Wear comfortable clothing.