Microlight Flying In Bangalore Highlights
- Get ready to fly at the height of 4000 feet and let the adrenaline rush run through your veins.
- With the guidance of an expert pilot, your safety is on our priority list.
- Enjoy the 10 minutes in the sky that are filled with fun, excitement and thrill.
- Behold the charming view of India's third-largest city and fly in the sky like a free bird.
- The package is valued at INR 3867 in the market.
Microlight Flying In Bangalore Overview
Bangalore, India's third-largest city invites you to awaken the adventure lover in you and enjoy the adventure-filled, Microlight Flying activity and witness the beauty of this majestic city from a height of 4000 feet above the ground level. The charming view with the blend of the thrill is something you shouldn't miss out on. The activity offers you to enjoy the best view from the sky and be like a bird for a day.
About the activity:
- Timings: Open from 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Reach the location and get briefed about the instruction of the activity.
- Get ready to experience some of the most enjoyable 10 minutes of your life as you experience the Microlight flying.
- Behold the majestic view of 'Namma Bengaluru' while you fly in the open sky.
- Fly at the height of up to 4000 feet and feel your heartbeat pumping and racing inside you.
- With an expert pilot behind the steering, we take complete care of the safety of our guests.
More Details about Microlight Flying In Bangalore
Know Before You Go for Microlight Flying In Bangalore
- People suffering any heart ailment, critical blood pressure issues or any other medical issue are expected not to undertake flying.
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age to be allowed to fly in the plane.
- Only one person is allowed to fly at a time.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.