Pykara And Mudumalai Sightseeing Tour Highlights
- Explore the natural beauty of Pykara with its wide offerings of exotic flora and fauna.
- Experience the wilderness of the Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary as you indulge in sightseeing amongst the woods.
- The cars are comfortable for tours and regularly maintained.
- You will be assisted by a professional driver who will also be your guide for the activity.
- Pickup and drop services are also available with the package.
Pykara And Mudumalai Sightseeing Tour Overview
Ooty is popularly known as the "Queen of Hills" in India. Located in the hill station of Ooty, Pykara is an incredible tourist destination. It provides an unmatched experience of nature at its best. Rejuvenate yourself in the lap of nature as you visit the natural beauties of the place and also explore the offerings of Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary.
About the Activity:
- Relish beautiful memories as you rejuvenate yourself in the lap of nature.
- Enjoy the beauty of Pykara and the wilderness of Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary with this wholesome package.
- Get a perfect day-out with this 8-hour sightseeing package.
- Pick-up and top services are also provided in the package.
- You can select the desired vehicle between Sedan (Etios/Dzire) and SUV(Innova) as per your preference and size of the group.
- The package will include a visit to pine forest, golf course, Kamaraj Sagar dam view, tree park, shooting point, Pykara waterfalls, boating, and a wildlife safari.
- The driver accompanying you will also be your guide.
- The package covers toll and fuel charges as well.
- The package does not cover entry fees to various places.
- The operational time of the activity is 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
More Details about Pykara And Mudumalai Sightseeing Tour
Know Before You Go for Pykara And Mudumalai Sightseeing Tour
- Please coordinate with the driver beforehand for a smoother experience.
- Maintain distancing at all the places.
- Carry your masks and sanitizers.
- Entry charges to visit destinations are not included in the package.
Things To Carry for Pykara And Mudumalai Sightseeing Tour
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle