Tadiandamol Trek Highlights
- Trek to reach a height of 1,748m, implying a 15 km journey to Tadiandamol Peak, known as the highest peak in Coorg
- Walk through the trails of Shola forests, grasslands, waterfalls and enjoy an adventurous experience
- Experience the Tadiandamol trek with the assistance of a guide and get to know more about the location
- Tadiandamol trek package is valued at INR 2,499/- in the market
Tadiandamol Trek Overview
Location: Tadiandamol, Coorg
Start Point: Bangalore
Tadiandamol Trek Distance: 15 Km.
Summit Height: 1748 m.
Tadiandamol Trek Departure:
- Friday: With Transportation
- Saturday: Without Transportation
- Indranagar: 9:00 PM
- Domlur: 9:15 PM
- Mysore Road: 10:00 PM
About Tadiandamol Trek Coorg:
Enjoy an escapade into the mesmerizing scenes of the Western Ghats that offer exciting adventures for thrill-seekers who want to explore the wild side of nature. About 274 km from Bangalore, the Tadiandamol Peak implies the highest peak in Coorg and contains the stunning green trails of the Shola forests.
Reaching an elevation of 1,748 m, Tadiandamol trekking in Coorg is a perfect trek for families, nature enthusiasts, backpackers, or corporate buddies.
About the activity:
- Gather at the decided pick-up point from 9:00 PM till 10:00 PM (depending upon the pick-point you choose) and set off on your journey from Bangalore to Coorg.
- Arrive at Coorg and reach the homestay at around 6:00 AM, freshen up, post which, the 15 km trek to Tadiandamol commences.
- Embark towards the top, and traverse along the rugged trails amidst the picturesque environs and dense forests.
- Once at the Tadiandamol peak, you can enjoy 360-degree views of green scenes and coffee plantations.
- Unwind for a bit and on the way back, take a break at the cascading Chelavara Falls, considered as one of the most attractive tourist spots in the region.
- Reach the homestay to celebrate the evening with a bonfire and sumptuous dinner.
- The next day, indulge in breakfast and proceed to visit the Golden Temple, located in Bailkuppe, considered as the largest Tibetan settlements in South India, where you can witness a 40ft tall golden Buddha statue.
- Tadiandamol trek package provides you with accommodation in tents with sleeping bags or in dormitories (separate rooms for girls and guys).
- Satisfy your hunger with basic vegetarian food during the experience, allocated in 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, and 1 evening snack with tea or coffee.
- The assistance and support of a professional guide are also included in the Tadiandamol trek package to let you enjoy a hassle-free experience.
Tadiandamol Trek Itinerary
Select Package Option
Trekking Without Transportation
Trekking With Transportation
More Details about Tadiandamol Trek
Know Before You Go for Tadiandamol Trek
- For safety purposes, a trek is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the trek. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the trek or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Transportation during the trip would be in Non AC & Non-Heater vehicles. Please wear clothes according to the weather while travelling.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the Tadiandamol trek package.
Things To Carry for Tadiandamol Trek
- Warm clothes
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Hiking shoes