Popular Places To Stay in Gokarna
Best Places To Stay in Gokarna
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 1799.0|
|2 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 3450.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 3000.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 1250.0|
|2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 13599.0|
Gokarna Places to StayPacked with tourists during the peak season, it can be very difficult to find best places to stay in Gokarna at rush hour. It is advisable that travellers make arrangements for their stay in advance when planning a trip here. There are many options available to tourists for places to stay in Gokarna town as well as the beaches. Some of the best available options for accommodation in Gokarna are three to five star hotels, luxury resorts, homestays, holiday cottages and more.
Depending on your budget, a three star hotel like Hotel Om International or something like Kedige homestay are some of your best available options, among others. You may also choose your accommodation according to its location such as the beaches where you will find options such as Gokarna International Beach Resort, Kudle palace resort, Little Paradise Inn and more.
If you are visiting Gokarna with the purpose of relaxing on the beach and enjoying the surrounding environs, we suggest picking a place close to a particular beach, so that you will save yourself the hassle of travelling in between your accommodation and the beach. Moreover, a beach side location will be best for taking the scenic views of the sea and the nature around it. Most tourists pick the peak season between the months of October and March to visit Gokarna and thus you will surely find ample crowds around this time. Make sure that if you are visiting Gokarna for the first time, you carry all the necessary items for travel and tourist maps with you since it is hard to find a good local tourist guide here and sometimes you might have to rely upon these maps to guide you around the town.
People Also Ask About Gokarna Stays
Which are the best places to stay in Gokarna?1. Om Beach Resort: Letting you relish a wonderful getaway with your loved ones, Om Beach Resort is one of the best places to stay in Gokarna for nature lovers. It offers well-furnished rooms which are equipped with all the modern amenities and an inhouse restaurant for the foodies.
The most amazing thing to look forward to at Om Beach Resort is a stupendous sunset and plenty of opportunities to indulge in bird watching. The resort is a wonderful escape from the hustle and bustle of life due to its scenic surroundings and the courteous hospitality of the staff.
Location: Bungle Gudda, Om beach road, Gokarna.
Price: INR 4500 approx.
2. Sanskruti Resort: Offering well-appointed rooms with all modern conveniences, Sanskruti Resort is one of the best Gokarna places to stay It features a multi cuisine restaurant and has various facilities like guide service, bird watching and airport transfer.
The resort offers 20 cottages and 10 valley view rooms from where you can enjoy an idyllic holiday with your loved ones. It boasts of cottages that overlook the pool and lets the guests admire the beautiful landscape of Gokarna during their stay.
Location: Om Beach Rd, Bangla Gudda, Gokarna, Karnataka 581326.
Price: INR 6000 approx.
3. Swaswara Resort: Featuring an outdoor pool, a library and various modern amenities, Swaswara Resort is one of the best places to stay in Gokarna. It is a nice getaway if you seek a rejuvenating respite by indulging in activities like yoga, naturopathy and meditation.
The resort is hailed as one of the best Ayurvedic rejuvenation resorts and boasts of promising a healing holiday. The rooms here offer fabulous views of the outdoor pool and garden and will make you treasure some serene moments on your vacation.
Location: Om Beach, Donibhail, Gokarna, Karnataka.
4. Kahani Paradise: Letting you cherish an amazing holiday with your loved ones, Kahani Paradise is one of the most beautiful Gokarna places to stay. It is a nice getaway for the soul-seekers who want to take a break from their daily life by enjoying the facilities of the spa and wellness centre of this resort.
The excellent suite rooms here are equipped with all the modern amenities and guests here can look forward to enjoying a sumptuous continental breakfast. The resort is couple friendly and promises to enchant you with its luxurious suites which have an ocean view.
Location: Kahani Paradise Estate, Belekan, Gokarana , Karnataka.
Price: INR 19,000 approx.
5. Kudle Beach View Resort & Spa: Boasting elegant thatched roof cottages and an open outdoor pool, Kudle Beach is one of the most prominent Gokarna places to stay. It is nestled on the beautiful Kudle Beach and lets you enjoy a blissful holiday with their warm hospitality and lavish amenities.
The resort is built upon a hill and boasts of an inland garden and a swimming pool. Guests here can also enjoy adventure activities like kayaking, boating, rafting, trekking, sightseeing etc.
Location: 365kw, Kudle Beach Rd, Gokarna, Karnataka.
Price: INR 6,000 approx.
Which are the popular cottages for staying in Gokarna?1. R K Beach Cottage: Located conveniently in Gokarna and allowing easy access to major tourist spots, RK Beach Cottage is one of the best places to stay in Gokarna. It offers spacious rooms, many recreational amenities and a complimentary breakfast to the guests.
2. White Elephant Restaurant and Cottages: Known for their cordial hospitality, White Elephant Resort is among the most enjoyable stays in Gokarna. It allows you to indulge in recreational activities like forest trek and sightseeing along with serving delicious food in the restaurant.
3. Paradise Holiday Cottages: Located in the proximity of all the fascinating tourist spots of Gokarna, Paradise Holiday Cottages is a mesmerising getaway. The range of amenities offered here include restaurant, garden, terrace, free parking etc.
4. Shantika Uma Cottage: With spacious and well designed rooms, Shantika Uma Cottage is where you can enjoy a plethora of amenities. The relaxing stay here can be combined with indulging in mouthwatering delights for the foodies.
5. Soori Garden House: Find yourself waking up to the calming sea breeze at Soori Garden House in Gokarna. It is one of the best stays in Gokarna which is pet friendly and also features an outdoor garden for nature lovers.
Which are the top resorts in Gokarna for stay?1. Arthigamya Resort and Spa: Treating you with a galore of scenic views, Arthigamya Resort and Spa boasts of an outdoor pool and a multi cuisine restaurant. It is one of the perfect stays in Gokarna for beach lovers.
2. Kudle Ocean Front Resort: Encompassed by scenic views of the lush green surrounding, Kudle Ocean Resort is a family friendly getaway for nature lovers in Gokarna. It refreshes you with a spa while treating you with amenities like restaurants, free parking and multi cuisine restaurants.
3. OmBodhi Retreat: Promising to enchant you with tranquil surroundings, OmBodhi Retreat offers garden view cottages to make it a memorable stay for everyone. It features a multi cuisine restaurant called Cafe Kokam and other world class amenities.
4. Gokarna Forest Resort: Featuring many exciting activities, Gokarna Forest Resort is one of the most sought-after places to stay in Gokarna for those who like adventure and luxury. The popular activities to be enjoyed here include bird watching, forest walks, horse riding, mountain biking, golf and spa.
Which are the best homestays in Gokarna?1. JD Homestay: Take a break at JD Homestay when you are looking for an escape from your day to day lives. It boasts of scenic landscapes and offers amenities like complimentary breakfast, fully equipped kitchen and a garden area. The homestay is professionally managed and an ideal getaway for nature lovers.
2. Halfway Home: Gear up to be refreshed with a campstay under the realm of nature at Halfway Home. Among the best places to stay in Gokarna, Halfway Home features an indoor fireplace, in house library, indoor games etc. The tented camp also offers additional amenities like garden, private parking etc.
3. Villa Casuarina: Perched in the middle of verdant surroundings of Casuarina groves, Villa Casuarina is an ideal getaway for all nature lovers in Gokarna. It boasts of an elegant architecture and also features a campfire for the guests.
4. Anaariya Beach Front: Cherish a glittering bonfire and a lovely stay in the beautiful cottages of Anaariya beach front in Gokarna. There are seven spacious cottages on offer at this beautiful Gokarna stay and one can also avail personal bonfire on a request.
Which are the best budget stays in Gokarna?1. Poornima Guest House: Located near the best tourist sites of Gokarna, Poornima Guest House is one of the most peaceful Gokarna stays for those who like to live lavishly. They offer deluxe rooms which come along with a balcony and enthralls the foodies with its free pantry.
2. Mabla Guest House: Promising to take our breath away with the beautiful sunset views, Mabla Guest House is a wonderful place to stay in Gokarna. The place is a warm and comfortable getaway to go with family and offers amenities like meditation, yoga etc.
3. Paradise Holiday Cottage: One of the best Gokarna stays to choose if you are going with your friends and family, Paradise Holiday Cottages offers well-appointed and spacious rooms. It is located near to Kudle Beach and allows you all the amenities to make it a comfortable holiday to everyone.
4. Viraz Valley: One of the popular 3 star stays in Gokarna, Viraz Valley promises to make it an enthralling holiday for everyone. It features a number of amenities like air-conditioned rooms, WiFi, free private parking etc.
What is the lowest & highest Price of stays in Gokarna?The lowest price range for Gokarna stays is INR 800 for places like Namaste Cafe and Kinara Stay. The cost of the stay can escalate up to the highest price which is INR 5000 at places like Om Beach Resort and Kudle beach view resort.
What kind of amenities do Gokarna stays provide?The various amenities which are provided by Gokarna stays include private bathroom, garden, restaurant, travel desk, parking, beachfront views, airport shuttle, swimming pool, kids play area, free WiFi, private parking etc.
How do I commute in Gokarna?
The best way to commute within the small town of Gokarna is to start on foot. This place is a small township, with not many establishments or crowds to put you in trouble during the commute. The compact roads and destinations around the town will give you no problem in exploring the place by walking around. However, for the medically or physically challenged, the option of rickshaws and boat services is always available.
Is Gokarna worth visiting?
Yes, if you are someone who can enjoy a peaceful and religious location, then Gokarna is definitely worth a visit for you once in your lifetime. It will be great if you could plan a 3 – 4 day trip to the place so that you may also find some time to enjoy the beaches in Gokarna. There are also many tempting touristy locations which lie ahead of the town.
How is the weather of Gokarna?
Gokarna experiences warm and pleasant weather during the months of October to March. The summer season arrives in the town from April onward and lasts till June. It is followed by the monsoon season, starting with the months of July and lasting till the month of September.
How many beaches are there in Gokarna?
Here are the most popular beaches in Gokarna:
Kudle: You will find a natural water spring here and a Rama temple on your route. As you climb the hills at the beach, you will get a breathtaking view of the sea around you.
Om Beach: Popular with tourists who are here to stay for a few days. The shape of the beach derives its name. The beach is popular among travellers who seek a peaceful place to relish the pristine waters and the tranquil ambiance. Minor water activities also take place at the beach.
Half-Moon Beach: At the end of Om beach starts an uphill road that will take you to the half-moon beach. The beach is lined up with Indian style huts and caves, which draw tourists to its peaceful location.
Paradise Beach: Another small trail will take you from the half-moon beach to the paradise beach. Ahead of it lies a small village by the name of Bellekan. Spotted by tourists, almost two - thirds of the beach can be found covered in stones. The serene environment of the beach is perfect for a relaxing swim.
How far is Goa from Gokarna?
The average distance between Goa and Gokarna is 152.3 km and can be covered in a duration of 4 hours. The best way to reach Gokarna from Goa is by bus, own car or a rental car which will take you through NH 66 to your destination in Gokarna.
Is Gokarna safe?
Yes, the pilgrim town of Gokarna is safe for tourists and travellers. Unless you are getting yourself involved in drugs and gambling, there is nothing that you need to worry about during your stay in the town. The beaches in the town are quite popular and almost always thriving in the middle of eager crowds.
Is alcohol banned in Gokarna?
Yes, hard liquor is not permissible within Gokarna. Officially, alcohol is banned in the town, owing to its religious position. However, if you are eager to have a beer, you can always find it on the beachside eateries. Most cafes on the beaches serve beer but any type of hard liquor is banned within the town.
What is the best time to visit Gokarna?
The cool season between the months of October and March are the best for travelling to Gokarna. During this time, the weather is quite pleasant and warm, with the maximum temperature touching 32 degree Celsius. The summer season might not be the best time to visit this place owing to the high temperature and humid climate.
Is Gokarna beach safe?
Yes, Gokarna is a very beautiful place and is safe to visit for solo travellers as well as for couples. It has four main beaches and each of them are usually well occupied by a crowd of tourists who come here to experience the peace and tranquillity of the town.