Dudhsagar Trek And Dandeli Rafting Highlights
- Embark on an exciting trek to Dudhsagar, one of the tallest waterfalls in India standing at a height of 1017 feet
- Sail through the rapids of Kali river with an adventurous river rafting activity of 12 Kms
- Enjoy a warm bonfire session with light music under the open sky with your companions
- Avail hassle free transportation facility, from Bangalore in shared vehicles
- This package is valued at INR 6,000/- in the market
Dudhsagar Trek And Dandeli Rafting Overview
Location- Dudhsagar Falls, Sonaulim
Start Point: Bangalore
Summit Height: 320 m.
Pick up Locations:
Indranagar at 6:30 PM
Domlur at: 6:45 PM
Yeshwanthpur at 7:30 PM
About Dudhsagar Trek and Dandeli Rafting:-
Get to witness the mesmerizing view of Dudhsagar Waterfalls, situated at the Goa-Karnataka Border. The intimidating Dudhsagar Falls is amongst India’s tallest waterfalls with a height of 310m(1017 feet) and an average width of 30m (100 feet). The Dandeli Rafting features 12 km-long stretches of rapids. This adventurous activity takes approx 4 hours to complete.
About The Activity:
- The duration of the Dudhsagar Trek & Dandeli rafting activity is of 2 Days 1 Night.
- Get pick and drop facility from Bangalore.
- Begin with an overnight journey to Goa. After reaching the base camp, freshen up and have breakfast.
- Reach the trek point by 9 AM where you will be briefed about the trek by the guide.
- Start the trek into the dense forests as you can reach Dudhsagar waterfalls. One can also enjoy swimming or relaxing in the waterfall basin if one wishes. Life jackets will be provided beforehand and are a must to carry.
- After relaxing, trek your way back to the base camp, where you will get snacks, have Hi-tea followed by a bonfire night and dinner.
- On the Second Day, have a healthy breakfast and depart to Dandeli where you can enjoy river rafting and related water-sports activities at additional cost
- Experienced trainers will be present at all times to ensure a beautiful and safe experience around the breathtaking rapids.
Note: Kids below 10 years of are not eligible for the trek.
More Details about Dudhsagar Trek And Dandeli Rafting
Know Before You Go for Dudhsagar Trek And Dandeli Rafting
- Carry your Aadhar Card or any valid ID proof.
- Pay heed to the guidelines given by the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
- No walking or halting on rail tracks.
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly cooperate with us to make the experience more fun.
- The trek takes place through an eco-friendly zone; we do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- Consult with a physician if you are fit to undertake the trek.
- Management shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewellery etc. Kindly do take care.
- If someone feels like not participating in the activities, they can always choose to sit back, relax and marvel at nature.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
Things To Carry for Dudhsagar Trek And Dandeli Rafting
- Water bottleMandatory Item
- Extra pair of socks
- Led torch (with extra batteries)
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Waterproof windcheater