Zipline Dubai Highlights
- Fly over the over Dubai Marina’s magnificent sights on the world's longest urban zip line at a height of 170 meters.
- Experience a new level of adrenaline rush when you zipline down from Amwaj Towers to Dubai Marina Mall.
- Fell the thrilling speed which goes up to 80kmph.
- Along with your safety equipment, you will be boarded with an action camera to document the whole experience.
- You will be briefed by a professional and experienced instructor about the activity before the experience.
Zipline Dubai Overview
Activity location: Dubai Marina
Timings: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Age limit: Above 12 years
Dubai is home to a lot of travel and nature enthusiasts and similarly, this activity offers you to experience the world’s longest urban zipline in Dubai. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Dubai Marina while you weave past the skyscrapers.
During the activity, you will witness the Venetian-style canal with little yachts docked there, Dubai zipline will take you above the most famous Dubai Marina and other attractions as you fly by just like a bird.
About the Zipline Dubai:
- Get ready to go zip lining from one of the Amwaj Towers across the marina to the Dubai Marina Mall.
- You would be weighed first to ensure that the harness, trolley, and helmet are perfect for you.
- The Zipline Dubai flies over land and water at up to 80km/h and takes you from 170m down to ground level.
- XLine Dubai Marina is a double line experience, which means 2 people can ride next to each other at the same time. 1 customer per line.
- Get a view over the five-star yachts docked and sleek high-rise towers.
- Look out for the Princess Tower and Cayan Tower on the way down.
- You will be experiencing this adventure under the surveillance of professional experts.
- If you ever wanted to be like superman, this is your chance. You will be placed belly-down with the help of the super-hero style harness which will make you feel like you’re flying.
Note: The minimum age to do this activity is 12 years and the maximum age is 65 years.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian to the site.
- You must be a minimum height of 130 cm, weight 50-100 kg, and in good medical condition.
- Book the evening slot for the sunset views.
How to reach Xline Dubai Marina?
- By Bus: You should take the RTA bus number 8 and get down at Marina Promenade. You have to walk for 10 minutes to reach the mall, or you can take a taxi to reach faster.
- By Metro: You can get down at the Jumeirah Lake Towers Metro Station and walk across the overpass to get to the Mall. There are also shuttles from the station to the mall every 10-15 minutes
- By Tram: You can get down at the Dubai Marina Mall Station (No.4) and take a short walk to Dubai Mall.
- By Cab/Taxi: Take exit 32 off Sheik Zayed Road from where you will start seeing the signs to Dubai Marina until you are on Emaar Drive
- By shared transfer: You can also book the Shared Transfers Option from your hotel to Dubai Parks and Resorts as per your convenience.
Select Package Option
Xline Dubai (Single Ride)
More Details about Zipline Dubai
Know Before You Go for Zipline Dubai
- This is inform you that XLine Dubai Marina will be closed from 1st of July, 2021 till mid of September due to Maintenance.
- Bring a government ID along with you because you will not be allowed inside without it.
- Small lockers are available to store small items such as handbags, wallets, keys and mobile phones. There is no locker space for shopping bags, luggage etc.
- Please wear comfortable clothing, closed shoes and no skirts, dresses, flip flops or any loose footwear.
- The guest should be free from serious physical or mental disorders that would not allow you to complete the physical and mental tasks asked throughout the ride
- The guest should not be under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other substances that impair judgement (e.g. medicine)
- Pregnant ladies are not allowed to do zipline in Dubai.
- The zipline Dubai package depends on the subject to availability.