Best Shimla Kullu Manali Packages
- A treasure trove of serenity and a go-to place for nature lovers, Himachal has been a favourite vacation destination of newly wedded couples. Be it the plethora of adventurous activities one can enjoy here, or the lip-smacking food one can relish upon, a Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon package will let you enjoy the best days together amidst the best of nature.
- The first day of Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon package will begin with reaching Shimla - a famous resort town. Once you arrive here, you will be driven towards your hotel, where the rest of the day will be given for leisure, and you are free to spend it the way you please. You can either go for local sightseeing or can rest back in your comfy rooms.
- The second day of this beautiful vacation will offer you a chance to enjoy a sightseeing tour of Shimla and Kufri. The Mahasu Peak and the famous Adventure resort will be visited today, followed by a sightseeing tour towards places like Jakhoo Temple, the Ridge Road, Christ Church. Once the sightseeing is over, you will get a chance to indulge in a shopping spree at Mall Road after which you will be driven back towards the hotel for the night.
- The third day of the trip will be spent travelling from Shimla to Manali, and the journey will take around 9 hours to get complete. On the way, you will get to marvel at the sight of many famous locations like the Beas-Satluj Link Point. Once You arrive at Manali, you will be taken to your comfy stay to spend the night.
- The fourth day will offer you a chance to enjoy a trip towards Solang Valley where you can indulge in numerous adventurous activities like zorbing, ropeway and paragliding. The whole day will be spent enjoying the location, followed by reaching the hotel to spend the night
- Day five of the trip will be a sightseeing tour of Manali in which all significant sites of tourist interest will be covered. Places like Hidimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Nehru Kund, Manali Gompa and Van Vihar will be visited today. The sightseeing tour will end with reaching back the hotel and resting in your comfy rooms.
- The sixth day of the trip will be the last one, and today you will start a journey back to your home while carrying loads of memories with you.
About the Destination:
Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Mumbai offers you a great chance to touch the soulful destination of Himachal Pradesh in India as it is a very popular state in whole India which is known for its two most beautiful cities that is Shimla and Kullu & Manali.Shimla, Kullu and Manali are known for their beautiful valleys, snow capped mountains and religious temples.
These 3 beautiful towns of Himachal Pradesh also carries some of the best and charming tourist attractions like Jaku Temple, Mall Road, Kufri, Old Manali, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass and many other places where you can also do a lot of fun-filled and adventure activities.The Mumbai to Shimla Kullu Manali tour package is crafted for those who always want to feel the fresh snow and fresh air of Himachal Pradesh far away from the busy city life of Mumbai.
About The Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Mumbai:
- This tour package from Mumbai to Shimla Kullu Manali will start right from day one when you will land in Shimla.
- Once you will reach Shimla you will be going to visit some sites of Shimla which are there in your Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Mumbai itinerary where you can explore The Ridge, Mall Road, Lakkar Bazar and buy some gifts for your dear ones.
- Then on the next day head towards Kufri where you will visit the Himachal Zoo where you can see some best species of the wild animals and birds then in the evening you will be going to take some blessings at Jakhu temple and feel the spirituality of the atmosphere.
- On the third day & fourth-day head towards Manali and Kullu Valley where you will be spotting some eye-catching beauty of snow-covered mountains.
- Visit Hidimba Devi Temple, Pandoh Dam, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar and you can enjoy rafting in Kullu.
- Also you will be visiting the Solang Valley and enjoy activities like skiing, snow scooter ride and many more.
- During the Mumbai to Shimla Kullu Manali tour package, you will be accommodated in fully comfortable hotels and you will have a delicious breakfast.
Note: Flights are not included in the package.
About the Destination:
Lying at an altitude of about 2200 meters, Shimla forms the largest and the capital city of Himachal Pradesh. This beautiful hill station is known for dense woods, majestic hills, and glorious colonial history. The stunning colonial architecture in Shimla is evident from its old churches and ancient buildings, which can be explored with the best Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Pune. Other places of interest in this city include the Mall, Jakhoo Temple, The Ridge, and Himachal State Museum.
Counted among the most visited hill stations of the country, Manali is known for its clean streets, sprawling meadows, cozy cafes, tiny villages, and mystical forests. This place has been a paradise for honeymooners and adventure seekers since time immemorial. Popular destinations such as Hadimba Temple and Vashisht Temple add a unique charm to this gorgeous city. The spectacular Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass form the delight of every traveler, allowing them to cater to their adrenaline rush.
Known as the sister town of Manali, Kullu is popular for its unmatched scenic views that can be enjoyed with the Shimla Kullu Manali package from Pune. Lying at a height of about 1230 meters, this place is filled with Pine and Deodar covered hills. Kullu is popularly known for its ancient temples and exhilarating activities including river rafting in Beas river.
About the Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Pune:
Our travel-friendly Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Pune will let you enjoy a pleasurable trip to the beautiful hill stations of Shimla, Kullu, and Manali, where you can ditch all your stress and rejuvenate in the charm of nature. You will get a chance to cover all the major tourist attractions of these three stunning hill stations and also participate in a number of fun-filled and thrilling mountain activities.
On the first day of your Shimla Kullu Manali package from Pune, you will reach Delhi from Pune (on your own) and get transferred to the hill station of Shimla. The second day of your tour is reserved for an enjoyable local sightseeing tour of Shimla.
On the third day of your tour, you will be transferred to Manali from Shimla by road through Kullu.
The fourth day will take you on a fulfilling sightseeing tour of Manali. The second last day of your tour will take you to Solang Valley and let you indulge in a plethora of adventurous sports. In addition to a fun-filled and memorable touring experience, our packages will also offer you a comfortable stay in decent hotels, hassle-free transfers, and delicious meals for a fulfilling holiday.
About The Destination:
Shimla nestles in between the alluring Himalayan mountain ranges and can be considered as the land of breathtaking natural beauty. This hill station in India is just about some majestic mountain ranges, verdant jungles, gurgling river mouths and undulated meadows. All these have been well put together by the almighty in making Shimla, one of the best places to visit in the Indian State of Himachal Pradesh. For this reason, it has been attracting adventure lovers, wildlife enthusiasts, trekkers, and honeymooners to come over and spend a vacation.
The climate of Shimla is truly magical and has its own exceptional charm. In the course of your Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Chandigarh, you will surely fall in love with the blooming fruit orchards and flower strewn pastures. Tour package for Shimla Kullu Manali from Chandigarh gives you a perfect hideaway from the routine city life and lets you explore some of the most loved places like Kufri, Kasauli, Chail, Kullu, and Manali. Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Chandigarh also lets you take part in some of the adventure activities like river rafting, fishing, rowing and canoeing.
About The Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Chandigarh:
- Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Chandigarh starts with your arrival at Shimla from Chandigarh by bus. You will be received by our agents and you will be transferred to the hotel which is pre-booked for your stay.
- You can head out to visit Mall Road, Lakkar Bazar, and Indian Institute of Advanced Study after taking some rest at the hotel on the first day of the Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Chandigarh.
- You will be taken to Kufri for some sightseeing tour to the Himalayan Wildlife Zoo on the second day. Later you can return to Shimla and visit Jakhu Temple.
- On the third day of the trip, you will be visiting Manali for some offbeat experience at the Kullu Valley, Pandoh Dam, Sundar Nagar Lake, Hanogi Mata Temple, Kullu Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu River Rafting Point and Shawl Factories.
- You will be carrying out local sightseeing at Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Village and Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall, and Tibetan Monastery on the fourth day. You can also go shopping in the evening hours at Mall Road and IBEX Market.
- On the next day of the tour package for Shimla Kullu Manali from Chandigarh, you will be visiting Solang Valley and carrying out various adventure activities
- On 6th day of your trip check out from hotel and catch Volvo bus from Manali to Chandigarh
About the Destination:
Perched at an elevation of around 2200 meters from sea level, Shimla is packed with mystical woods, majestic hills, and colonial history. This city has always been one of the famous hill stations in India among honeymooners and families since time immemorial.
Shimla is bestowed with beautiful churches, bustling shopping sites, and ancient buildings showcasing the stunning colonial architecture. A well-crafted Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Kolkata can allow you to explore the real charm and beauty of Shimla by exploring its famous landmarks including Mall Road, The Ridge, Jakhu Temple, and Lakkar Bazar.
Surrounded by the magnificent Dhauladhar ranges and the snowy Pir Panjal, Manali is an enthralling hill station packed with blooming meadows, thick forests, scintillating streams, quaint villages, clean roads, and endearing cafes. The extraordinary splendor of this destination pulls millions of tourists every year.
Shimla Kullu Manali Package from Kolkata will let you enjoy local sightseeing and explore the treasures of Manali such as Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Temple, Tibetan Monastery, The Mall, and Van Vihar. This magical city is also blessed with the scenic Solang Valley that offers a pleasant atmosphere to enjoy a myriad of mind-boggling adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountain biking, horse riding, zorbing, and paragliding. Manali is also famous for its endless souvenir shopping options and authentic Himachali cuisine.
About the Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Kolkata:
This well-planned Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Kolkata encompasses a plethora of popular attractions of these two beautiful hill stations of India, which are sure to keep you exhilarated throughout the tour. With this amazing tour package, you can explore some of the fascinating wonders of Shimla and Manali including Mall Road, Lakkar Bazar, Vashisht Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Hadimba Devi Temple, Tibetan Monastery, and Van Vihar.
You will also get an opportunity to take part in a number of thrilling outdoor activities such as paragliding, zorbing, yak riding, horse riding, skiing, and ropeway riding. This tour package will also offer you enough time to enjoy your day at leisure and shop for local souvenirs at the famous shopping destinations including Mall Road.
You will spend the first day of your Shimla Kullu Manali package from Kolkata in the hill town of Shimla, enjoying your day at leisure and engaging in local sightseeing. The following two days will let you have a dreamy holiday in the arms of Manali where you will do local excursions and shopping. On the second last day of your tour, you will visit Solang Valley and indulge in many adventurous sports.
Note: Flights are not included in Package.
Located amongst the high-rise mountain ranges in Himachal Pradesh, Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Delhi serves as one of the most popular and amazing tourist destinations for the country. People from all the corners of the nation flow in to enjoy the natural beauty of these places. The hill stations, lush green jungles, snow-capped valleys and numerous historical places pull the tourists to Himachal.
Shimla is a popular hill station with a rich history of the British colony. The British loved this place just like millions of Indians love it today. The British loved the place so much that they even made it as their summer capital in 1864. Not only summer, but Shimla also has pleasant weather throughout the year and is home to the famous hill station, Kufri.
Most of the time, Kufri is covered in snow and so several tourists flock-in to have some memorable snow moments. Other attractions such as Jakhu Temple, Chail and Old Viceroy Hall are some common places tourists often like visiting. The town will also amaze you with its colonial architecture and beautiful churches. With so much to explore, the Shimla Kullu Manali Package from Delhi is something that all nature lovers and travel enthusiasts look out for.
Similarly, Kullu Manali has its own natural beauty which often acts as a medicine for stressed and tired souls. Nature has been very kind to Kullu Manali, giving it a unique beauty in itself. Being called the “land of gods”, Kullu is stretched out on the banks of River Beas and opens up to beautiful valleys, streams, rivers, forests and orchards.
On the other hand, Manali has become a very popular destination as it provides a great combination of natural sightseeing places and adventure activities. Some commonly visited places during the Manali tour are Hadimba Devi Temple and Solang Valley. You can also find many historical, spiritual and shopping sites in Manali. So much to offer Kullu Manali easily outdo a lot of hill stations in the country. So, what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and book your Delhi to Shimla Kullu Manali tour package today. This trip will definitely be the trip of your lifetime.
About the Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Delhi :
- Start your Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Delhi and reach Shimla to meet our tour representative at the airport, railway station or bus stop
- The representative will take you to the hotel where you can have a comfortable stay
- Enjoy your time at Shimla exploring the nearby places and tourists attractions
- Also, visit the famous hill station Kufri and have a wonderful time with the rare animals and birds at the Himalayan Wildlife Zoo
- Head towards Manali to begin the second stage of the Delhi to Shimla Kullu Manali tour package
- Enjoy the beautiful temples, lakes, dams and much more on your way to Manali
- Reach Manali and settle down in the comfortable hotel rooms
- Enjoy sightseeing at Manali by visiting famous temples and markets
- On the next day, head towards Solang valley to begin the third and final stage of your Shimla Kullu Manali package from Delhi
- Spend one whole day enjoying the valley and the adventurous activities at an additional cost
- Return back to Shimla and get dropped at railway station, airport or bus stand by our representative
- Conclude your 6-day trip and head back with a bag full of memories.
About The Destination:
Shimla happens to be one of the most visited hill stations of Himachal Pradesh. Tourists love to come over to this place to take part in a number of different thrilling adventure activities as well as rejoice in the amazing vibe of the place.
Shimla is all about breathtaking natural beauty, heritage buildings, and loads of adventure getaways. The city is set in the middle of picturesque mountains, scenic views, lush green surroundings, and all of this surely make it a paradise on earth. It is believed to be one of the most precious gifts of God to India, and the tour packages for Shimla Kullu Manali from Ahmedabad takes you one step closer to it.
When you are in Shimla, you can take part in a number of adventure activities such as skiing, river rafting, trekking, zorbing, and paragliding. Some of the most breathtaking places that you will visit in the course of your Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Ahmedabad are Beas river, Vashist, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Hadimba Temple, Old Manali, Rahala Falls, and Mall Road. Check out the Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Ahmedabad to know more about how you can make the most of your trip.
About The Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Ahmedabad:
- The first day of the Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Ahmedabad will start after your arrival at Shimla, you will check in to the hotel and then spend some time in leisure.
- After that you can head out for local sightseeing at Mall Road, Lakkar Bazar, and Indian Institute of Advanced Study.
- On the second day of the tour, you will going to Kufri for sightseeing at the famous himalyan zoo and some local hotspots like Jakhu Temple.
- On the third day of the trip, you will visit Manali and relish the beautiful scenic beauty at Kullu Valley and Sundar Nagar Lake.
- On the fourth day of the tour packages for Shimla Kullu Manali from Ahmedabad, you will be visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Village and Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall, and Tibetan Monastery in Manali.
- On the fifth day of the Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Ahmedabad, you will be visiting Manali for an action-packed day out in the Solang Valley.
- You can take part in any of the adventure activities like skiing, horse riding, ropeway, yak riding, paragliding, and zorbing.
- On the last day, you will bid goodbye to Himachal Pradesh and continue on your onward journey.
Places Covered - Kullu, Manali and Manikaran
Start/End Point - From your desired location in Delhi
Start Time - Around 9:00 PM on Day 1
End Time- Around 8:00 AM on Day 5
Manali is a dream destination for a lot of people. Tourists come here to try out several adventure-based activities, for spending a casual weekend, for honeymoons and also in order to just relax. Bollywood too has got a major role in popularizing this place which is often considered to be a paradise on earth. Jab We Met, Bang Bang and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani being some of the most prominent ones.
Well, just like a Goa trip plan you surely must have planned a trip to Manali with your buddies. Kudos to you if the plan had actually been successful and if it hasn't been, then this Kullu Manali tour package from Delhi would serve the purpose. This 5-day tour takes you across the most visited places in and around Kullu and Manali. A comfortable private car will be there for the transportation part for the entire journey - commencing and ending in Delhi. Talking about meals, two breakfasts and two dinners are included in the package.
Rohtang Pass is the trip's first sightseeing point which will be covered on Day 2. Located almost 4000 meter above mean sea level, this site gives you real thrills and provides some promising views of the sprawling landscapes and unparalleled beauty. Kullu, the sister town of Manali, is famous for the pristine greenery and the river streams. Both Kullu and Manikaran will be covered on Day 3. Home to some significant temples and quietly nestled in the Parvati valley, Manikaran is primarily famous for the hot water springs in which tourists often take baths during their visit.
Day 4 of the Kullu Manali tour package from Delhi would mostly include a city tour of Manali. Do not miss out on exploring the many cafes, the mall road, and the temples before leaving for Delhi in the evening. Covering various types of sightseeing points along with comfortable accommodation at Manali hotel, this versatile package is suitable for families, couples, and even groups of friends traveling together. Get to cherish lovely memories of this fascinating Manali trip after returning to your hometown.
Available Booking Options:
Kullu Manali Tour for 2 people
Kullu Manali Tour for 3 people
Kullu Manali Tour for more than 3 people
Perched amidst the mighty Dhauladhar ranges and the snow-clad Pir Panjal slopes, Manali is famous for its spellbinding sights of blue streams, green forests, lush meadows, and towering mountains. This quaint hill station is packed with old museums, hippie villages, beautiful temples, small cafes, and bustling streets. Picturesque spots like Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Naggar Castle, and Hadimba Devi Temple add to the charm of this city and receive more than 20 lakhs tourists every year. Adventurous activities like skiing, mountain biking, hiking, and camping makes this stunning destination a real paradise for the adventure seekers and backpackers.
Kullu is a spectacular open valley packed with towering hills dotted with Pine and Deodar trees. Nestled at a height of around 1,230 meters from sea level, this hill destination is known for its soothing climate, pristine rivers, and lush greenery. It is also popular for its apple farms, the Kullu Market, the Kullu Shawl Factory, and of course river rafting.
The hill stations of Kullu and Manali are known as sister towns and commonly visited together with the Kullu Manali tour package from Mumbai. These breathtaking destinations make for a paradise for all kinds of travelers including families, couples, adventure fanatics, nature lovers, peace seekers, and photographers. No matter if you are seeking thrill, romance, solitude, scenic beauty, or leisure, head to the travel capital of the country, Kullu Manali with the well-planned Kullu Manali package from Mumbai. So, pack your bags to romance with the real splendors of nature with the Kullu Manali trip package from Mumbai.
About the Kullu Manali Tour from Mumbai
- This Kullu Manali tour package from Mumbai will allow you to escape the chaotic and monotonous city life and enjoy a few days in the rich wilderness of Kullu Manali.
- With your Kullu Manali package from Mumbai you can tour through the most famous tourist destinations of Kullu and Manali and indulge in many adventurous activities in the lap of the Himalayas.
- After you land up at Delhi from Mumbai by air or rail, you will enjoy an overnight journey to Manali in a comfortable Volvo bus. In the course of your journey, you will move through zig-zag mountain roads and witness thick forests, fast-flowing rivers, and beautiful valleys.
- During your stay at Manali, you will cover all the major attractions of both Kullu and Manali, as per the itinerary of your Kullu Manali trip package from Mumbai.
- Some of the top highlights of your tour will be Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Rahla Waterfalls, Kullu Manikaran, Parvati River, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, and Hadimba Devi Temple. You will also get a chance to experience adventure sports including skiing in Rohtang and river rafting in the Beas river.
- After the excursions of your Kullu Manali tour package from Mumbai come to an end, you will be transferred back to Delhi in an overnight Volvo. You can then take a train or flight back to Mumbai.
- Then on the second day of the Kullu Manali tour package from Kerala in the morning, you will reach Manali and check in the hotel after that visit the local spots of Manali like Hidimba Devi temple,rishit vashisht temple, etc.
Places Covered - Shimla, Kullu, Manali and Rohtang Pass
Start/End Point - Pick up from Shimla bus stand and drop at Manali/Shimla bus stand
Start Time - Around 10:00 AM on Day 1
End Time - Around 03:00 PM on Day 5
Himachal Pradesh is none less than a paradise to adventure lovers for the picturesque views and the pristine landscapes present in the state specifically in the regions of Kullu, Manali and Shimla. The tour package is inclusive of these three sites and travelers shall be headed to the best attractions and other pilgrim spots; a few of them being the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, the Pandoh Dam, Gulaba, the Hadimba Devi Temple and many more. The visit to Vashisht village is an exclusive component of the tour package for the bizarre hot springs present in the area.
Various visits to temples and other holy shrines are stuffed in the tour package making it a perfect goto for all the religious souls out there. Travellers can choose to shop at the prominent Mall Road, pose about in the perfect background of Palchan or marvel at the architecture of Tibetan monastery. The tour is hassle-free and travellers shall not have any issue in regards to travelling to and fro the cities or attraction sites.
The vehicles involved are equally comfortable, spacious and are up for a relaxed hotel pick-up and drop-off facility having a range of Sedan and SUV depending on group size. The tour package takes care of the meals of travellers with variable menu items during lunch, breakfast and dinner. Activities like skiing, snowmobile, snow tube ride, roller skating and billiards will be available to keep up with the charm of adventure. Apart from meals, sightseeing and adventure, the tour is well-designed keeping in mind the accommodation needs of passengers with best in quality services.
Available Booking Options:
Shimla Manali Tour for 2 people
Shimla Manali Tour for 3 people
Shimla Manali Tour for more than 3 people
Trip Location - Chandigarh
Places Covered - Shimla and Manali
Start/End Point - From your desired location in Chandigarh
Start Time/End Time - Around 9:00 PM on Day 1 / Around 8:00 AM on Day 7
Himachal Pradesh is none less than a paradise to adventure lovers for the picturesque views and the pristine landscapes present in the state specifically in the regions of Shimla and Manali. The Shimla Manali tour from Chandigarh is inclusive of these two sites and travelers shall be headed to the best attractions and other pilgrim spots; a few of them being the Pandoh Dam, Gulaba, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Hadimba Devi Temple and many more. The visit to Kufri is an exclusive component of the tour package for incomparable scenic beauty.
This 7 day Shimla Manali tour from Chandigarh takes you across the most visited places in and around Shimla and Manali. A comfortable private car with a professional and friendly driver will be there for the entire journey - commencing and ending in Chandigarh. Talking about meals, six breakfasts and six dinners are included in the package.
Kufri is the trip's first sightseeing point which will be covered on Day 2. This site provides some promising views of the sprawling landscapes and unparalleled beauty. You will be then visiting all the local sightseeing places in Shimla. Shimla to Manali route will be covered on Day 3.
Rohtang Pass is Manali's first sightseeing point which will be covered on Day 4. Located almost 4000 meter above mean sea level, this site gives you real thrills and provides some promising views of the sprawling landscapes and unparalleled beauty.
Day 5 would include visit to Solang Valley where one can enjoy all the adventure activities. Do not miss out on exploring the many cafes, the mall road and the temples before leaving for Chandigarh in the evening on Day 6. Covering various types of sightseeing points along with comfortable accommodation at Shimla and Manali hotel, this versatile package is suitable for families, couples and even groups of friends traveling together. Get to cherish lovely memories of this fascinating Manali trip after returning to your hometown.
Manali and Shimla are dream destinations for a lot of people. Tourists come here to try out several adventure based activities, for spending a casual weekend, for honeymoons and also in order to just relax. Bollywood too has got a major role in popularizing these places. Jab We Met, Bang Bang and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani being some of the most prominent ones.
Available Booking Options:
Shimla Manali Tour for 2 people
Shimla Manali Tour for 3 people
Shimla Manali Tour for more than 3 people
Kullu and Manali happen to be a popular tourist destination that flourishes in the middle of open valleys and panoramic views of the majestic mountains with a blanket of Deodar and Pine trees. Kullu Manali tour package from Chennai offers wonderful opportunities to tourists to have fun in nature's paradise with your loved ones. Being situated at an elevation of about 1230 meters above the sea level, these hill stations of Himachal Pradesh are just a wonderful sight to behold because of their flourishing lush greenery, pristine river streams, and wonderful climatic conditions.
Tourists love to cover both Kullu and Manali on a single trip because of their proximity to each other. Manali is very popular among the adventure seekers because of the plethora of offerings like white water rafting, mountaineering, trekking and many more.
These hill stations of Himachal Pradesh set a perfect example for the picturesque landscape. When you are coming over Kullu Manali trip package from Chennai, you should not miss out on visiting Raghunath Temple, Jagannath Devi Temple, Pandoh Dam, Chandrakhani Pass, Rohtang pass, Solang Valley, Hadimba Temple, Vashisht Baths, Chandratal Baralacha Trek, Great Himalayan National Park, and many more enthralling places in Himachal Pradesh. On this Kullu Manali package from Chennai with your loved ones, you will be able to make the most of all these places have to offer.
About the Kullu Manali tour package from Chennai:
- The Kullu Manali tour package from Chennai will not only take you close to the sprawling natural vistas but also let you be a part of a lot of adventure activities.
- On this well-curated tour, you will have nothing to worry about. You can just spend your time relishing the natural beauties and places of tourist interest when we take care of everything starting from your hotel accommodation to your transfers from one place to another.
- This Kullu Manali package from Chennai includes the complete deal for your accommodation, Volvo transfers, trekking and other adventure activities.
- In the course of your Kullu Manali trip package from Chennai, you will be taken to Hadimba Mandir, Manikaran, Arjun Gufa, Solang Depressive, Tibetan Monasteries, and Vashisht Hot Factor Rises on private cars for a once in a lifetime experience.
Note: Flight is not included in the package cost. Drop an enquiry to know more.
Customizable Shimla Kullu Manali Packages
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai
Vashisht Village and Temple, as well as Hadimba Temple, are some of the places you will visit. Day 3 includes trekking on the 3,948 meters high Rohtang Valley or Solang Pass. Day 4 includes Naggar castle sight-seeing and departure.
Average Cost: INR 9,500 per person
Activities and Places: Summer Hill, Rashtrapati Niwas, Jakhoo, Shimla Heritage Museum, Himachal State Museum, Christ Church, Bhrigu Lake, Manali Sanctuary, Hadimba Devi Temple etc.
Duration: 4 days
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Delhi
After dinner and a good night’s sleep, day 3 is reserved for visiting the 3,948 meters high Rohtang Pass or Solang Valley. Activities like horse-riding and skiing are a popular attraction. Day 4 includes sight-seeing at Naggar Castle and departure.
Average Cost: INR 9,500 per person
Activities and Places: Manali Sanctuary, Great Himalayan National Park, Rafting, Paragliding, Kullu, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass.
Duration: 4 days
Kullu Manali Tour Package with Shimla
After this overnight journey, day 2 is spent sight-seeing in Manali. Day 3 includes a trip to Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley. Day 4 is reserved for temple visits. After a leisurely dinner and rest, day 5 is when you leave for Shimla while visiting temples and dams en route. After a night’s rest, experience a pony and yak ride at Kufri along with sight-seeing the various picturesque places.
Average Cost: INR 20,000 per person
Activities and Places: Shimla, Kullu, Manali, Rohtang Pass, Hidimba Devi Temple, Mall Road.
Duration: 6 days
Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Honeymoon Package is inclusive of stays in 2-star hotels, bus transfers (pick-ups and drops), meals, and sight-seeing. After arriving in Delhi on day 1, you will be allotted a time slot for reaching Majnu ka Tila. After gathering at the Tila, you will depart for Manali via a Volvo.
After the overnight journey, allotment of accommodation and breakfast, day 2 is reserved for sight-seeing in Manali. You will visit the picturesque places in private cabs. Day 3 of the tour includes a venturesome escape into the Rohtang Pass or Solang Valley. After sunset, you will be sent back to the hotel to get some rest. Day 4 includes temple visits and day 5 is for departure after breakfast.
Average Cost: INR 9,212 per head
Activities and Places: Bhrigu Lake, Hadimba Devi Temple, Manali Sanctuary, the Great Himalayan National Park
Duration: 5 days
Must check our guide on places to visit in Manali
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Chandigarh
After that go for shopping at the dainty Manali markets! Day 3 has the Rohtang Pass or Solang Valley in its itinerary for you. Go for horse riding, scooter riding and snow skiing atop the 3,948 meters high hill. On day 4, visit the Kullu-Naggar Castle and various temples, after which you will have reserved train seats for an overnight journey to Chandigarh.
Average Cost: INR 9,500 per head
Activities and Places: Bhrigu Lake, Manali Sanctuary, Hadimba Devi Temple, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley.
Duration: 4 days
Adventure Activities On Shimla Kullu Manali Tour
Paragliding in Manali or Shimla
The best time to paraglide is between April and June when the temperature ranges between 10 – 25 degrees Celsius. Some of the popular paragliding spots include Solang Valley, Dobhi, and Burua-Shanag.
Camping in Manali or Shimla
Some of the popular camping destinations in this exotic Kullu Manali region are Beas Kund Camp, Shoja, Raison, and Solang Valley.
River Rafting in Kullu Manali
Kayaking facilities are also available at Pandoh Dam on the way to Mandi. Rafting in Kullu Manali starts at around 10 am in the morning at Pirdi, 45 km from Manali.
Skiing in Shimla Or Kullu Manali
Do have a health check-up along with the precautions for altitude sickness. You also need to carry thick warm coats and flu and cold medicines for just-in-cases.
Check out: best resorts in Manali
Trekking in Shimla/Kullu/Manali
There is a range of trekking activities available thanks to Kullu Manali’s mountainous and terrain appearance. According to your preference, treks are available from being a day-long to 3 weeks. The treks are a practical way to explore the unexplored land and visit sacred temples.
You can spend night after night in freezing cold temperature lighting campfires and sipping on hot cups of coffee, under a blazing starry sky. There are several package tours starting at INR 7,000 for this escape into solidarity.
Jeep Safari in Kullu Manali
The exotic Jeep safari in your tour to Kullu Manali takes you to an austere and marvellous experience from Manali across Rohtang Pass through Lahaul to Leh, and then to Ladakh, cross through Lacha Lung La, Baralacha La, and Tanglung La.
Rock Climbing in Kullu Manali
Various instructors from some groups-cum-organizations take you for a rock climbing tour along with the necessary paraphernalia. Some of the popular destinations for this sport are Kasol, Tirthan Valley, McLeodganj, and Dharamshala.
Other Things To Do On Shimla Kullu Manali Tour
Watch the Snowfall in Winter
Watching the snowflakes kissing the ground silently, with the Mother Nature draping herself in white is a rare sight that attracts tourists globally. Some of the most prominent places that witness moderate to heavy snowfall are Marhi, Rohtang Pass, Beas Nullah, and Gulaba.
Red Apple Orchards
Stay at the Boutique Resort
But its popularity arises out of its location. Most of the cafes are at a walking distance from here – Casa Bella Vista, The Lazy Dog, and Himalayan Organics are all 3-7 minutes away. Popular tourist attractions like monasteries are also 5 minutes away!
Enjoy the Nightlife of Old Manali
Soma Café has a comfortable ambiance with various artworks as a part of its interior to give it a hippie appeal. Johnson Café is a bar with a seamless collection of wines and beers. There is undoubtedly a lot more to explore over here!
Stroll at Mall Road
Most of the hotels, restaurants, and bars are lined-up at your service along with a few emporiums for a visit. Some of the popular shopping destinations at Mall Road include Thai Market, Hong Kong Market, Shangri La Shopping Complex, Dragon Shopping Complex, and Snow Lion Underground Market.
Have a drink at Cafe 1947
Don’t drink alcohol? Don’t worry; they have an amazing selection of masala chai being served to be enjoyed in the crisp cold weather.
Places To See On Kullu Manali Tour
Rohtang Pass is located at a whooping altitude of 3978 metres, and the journey up the hills is a beautiful adventure in itself and is as beautiful as the destination. To visit Rohtang Pass, you need a Rohtang Pass to permit mandatorily. The permit costs about INR 550 and is usually not included in the Kullu Manali Tour Packages.
You are accompanied by the constant murmur of the water falling from a height as you prod your way towards it. The surrounding area is also flanked with trees that are blooming with apples at the beginning of the year.
Location: Vashisht Village, Manali, Manali Tehsil
The temple is located in a beautiful place, and you will enjoy the place thoroughly. The temple was built back in 1553, although the legend dates back to the days when the epic happened itself.
There are several mythological tales behind how the Manu Temple was built, and everyone has their own story to tell. The temple is dedicated to the idols of many Gods and Goddesses and poses as a popular tourist attraction. It resides in the Old Manali area and has various routes taking to it, the smallest of which is en route a dainty village and it is one of the best places in Kullu Manali tour package.
There are local shops, cafes, and artifact stores along the way, which makes the journey all the more enticing. However, the hill that leads to the temple is both narrow and steep. Taking cars will often lead to getting stuck in traffic jams.
Location: Old Manali, 3 km from Main Bazaar, Manali, Manali Tehsil
For somewhat a unique experience on your tour, visit the hot spring at Vashisht, where water of temperature approximately 43-50 degree Centigrade comes out of granite stones. It is considered water from this hot spring has the healing power in several diseases.
The flakes of snow floating in the water, standing upright against the clear blue sky and salubrious weather will definitely lead you to the paradise.
Most of the packages often exclude the temple but if you wish to see it, you can include it in the itinerary. The view around the temple is amazing, with forests, snow-capped mountains, and valleys.
The valley is visited most by young people in groups who like to go for trekking and winter activities from October to February, when the valley experiences snowfall. The beauty of the place increases a thousand fold in the winter season, so it’s a definite visit during winter.
Manali Wildlife Sanctuary
Sprawling over a land of 3,180 hectares, Manali Wildlife Sanctuary both sustains and preserves various species of flora and fauna that are bound to entice your attention. Amidst the pristine glaciers and dense forests, the sanctuary is a vegetative hub of deodar, chestnut, walnut, poplar, maple, Robinia, and fir trees and it is one of the beautiful places included in Kullu Manali tour package.
The forests conceal several animals like monal, musk deer, brown bears, and snow leopards. Birds that inhabit this vast estate include Kingfisher, Snow Pigeon, Kokla, Tree Creepers, and Chakor. If you visit the sanctuary during summer, between the months of May and June, then you are allowed to camp within the sanctuary along with a stay in one of the in-built hotels.
Great Himalayan National Park
The beauty of this park is made more prominent by the rich flora and fauna which it consists of; teak, deodar, oak, and cedar trees, and amazing wildlife species that range from snow leopard, leopard, brown bear, snow cock, goral etc. A visit to the Great Himalayan National Park is usually included in the Kullu Manali Tour Packages.
Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa Monastery
There are pioneering idols of Buddhism, including that of Lord Budhha in the Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa Monastery. Its proximity to Mall Road has made it yet another popular tourist attraction. There is a nearby restaurant that invites you to experience the local cuisine of Himachal Pradesh.
It is mandatory to keep your shoes outside before entering the monastery. The walls are carved with intricate designs, and the monks have a learning session every once in a while. It is a common site for religious natives to visit the temple to pray and seek the wisdom of Lord Budhha.
There is a bar, restaurant, library, game room, indoor games such as billiards, pool, table tennis, carrom etc., there’s also a skating rink that’s a major attraction among tourists who come here in the evenings.