Manali-shimla Honeymoon Package Highlights
- Behold the views of enchanting glaciers, bottleneck roads, slithering rivers, and 360° panoramic views of magnificent mountains ranges throughout the journey
- Unwind in the beauty of the hills exploring Rohtang Pass, the snow-laden Solang Valley and enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner under the stars with your soulmate
- Admire the Christ Church, the second oldest church of North India famous for its colorful stained glasses and the collection of ancient scriptures
- Bring out the child in you on the toy train ride of Shimla while humming the songs of your travel playlist
- Hike up to the Jhakhoo Hill and take the blessings from the 33-m-high statue of the Lord Hanuman staring back at you
Manali-shimla Honeymoon Package Overview
About the Tour:
Celebrate the romantic milestones in your life with your soulmate to the enigmatic destinations surrounded with snow-covered mountains, wooded deodar forests, apple orchards, wild colorful flowers, verdant landscapes, and the tumbling Beas River. Have plentiful of the pretty hill-station of Shimla, strolling along the mall road with the Christ Church in the backdrop and the most spectacular views of the valley in front! Admire the beautiful essence of Kufri and take a tour of the Vice Regal Lodge.
Explore the unexplored jewels of natural beauty in Jibhi - Treehouses that offer views of lush green jungles and beautiful mountains from a height of 10,500 ft. Soak in views of long pine trees around watch clouds floating right outside your treehouses. Travel to Manali along winding mountain roads with the most breathtaking high snowy peaks towering in the background! Engulf yourself in the spiritual essence as it is a must on the bucket list of the newlywed couple to ignite romance as love is present in each and every corner of this picturesque hill station.
Route: Delhi - Manali - Solang Valley - Tirthan Valley - Shimla - Delhi
Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Start point: Delhi
End Point: Delhi
➔ Accommodation in Hotel as per the variant selected
➔ Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
➔ All applicable taxes
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
➔ Take control of your paddle as you River Raft on Chilled Beas River
➔ Satiate your Adrenaline rush with Paragliding, Zorbing and much more at Solang Valley
➔ Relax yourself with a Hot cup of Blended coffee at Cafe Simla Times
➔ Must have adventure at Highest Go kart Track in the world, Kufri
➔ Wade in the crystal clear pool of water surrounded by huge boulders shaping like Hut, at Mini Thailand
How to reach:
By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a feasible option for travelling to Himachal as it serves both domestic and well as International flights.
By Rail: Another Alternative is New Delhi Railway Station is one through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi and is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place.
By Road: One of the best Option will be through Buses as it is well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun and even Kathmandu among others.
Manali-shimla Honeymoon Package Itinerary
Select Package Option
Super Deluxe Package
More Details about Manali-shimla Honeymoon Package
Know Before You Go for Manali-shimla Honeymoon Package
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- If in case any traveler wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveler. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for Standard, Deluxe and Super Deluxe properties
- Transportation Permits to Rohtang pass are available on ground and hence are not included in the Package.
- Because of any reason, natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Stay in the base category room as per the variant selected.
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
- AC does not work in Hilly areas