1. Khajjiar: Khajjiar, a small town near Dalhousie at an elevation of 6500 feet, is one of the most famous destinations offered on Dalhousie honeymoon packages. This lovely town, popularly known as the "mini-Switzerland of India," is surrounded by mist-covered mountains and cotton-white clouds. It is an ideal spot for you and your significant other to spend some quiet time admiring nature's beauty. You can indulge in some adventure sports like zorbing, paragliding, and horseback riding, or simply unwind by the lake. You may also visit the nine-hole golf course and historic Khajji Nag temple in Khajjiar.
2. Panchpula: Panchpula, one of the most stunning locations to see on a Dalhousie tour package for couples, is renowned for its mesmerising views and historical significance. This location, which is about 3 km away from Dalhousie, is loved by newlyweds for its surrounding beauty of beautiful mountains, verdant valleys, streams, and falls. There is a historic monument dedicated to Sardar Ajit Singh, a freedom fighter and uncle of Bhagat Singh. From here, you can embark on a trekking expedition to Dalhousie, where you can spend some romantic moments and discover the best of the natural beauty. Additionally, you can sample some local cuisine here to enrich your journey.
3. Mall Road: Mall Road is the perfect place to enjoy a leisurely stroll hand in hand with your beloved, especially after sunset. The road offers the romantic charm of being surrounded by beautiful hills. You can experience spiritual energy by visiting St. Francis Church and St. John's Church on Mall Road. Later, stroll down the street to discover a plethora of eateries, cafes, bars, shops, and hotels. Your leisurely stroll along the paved path will be enjoyable for both of you as you take in the lovely surroundings, shop for trinkets, and indulge in your favourite foods.
4. Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary: The fir and deodar woods that surround the Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary make it a romantic location to spend time with your significant other. This picturesque gem near Dalhousie is a must-see for couples looking for adventure and photography opportunities. Here, you can go trekking and spot some local wildlife, such as pheasants, black bears, Himalayan black martens, and leopards. Keep your camera handy because you might also be able to take beautiful pictures of the local wildlife and flowers. Include this sanctuary in your Dalhousie couple package and have some memorable and unique experiences on your honeymoon.
5. Dainkund Peak: Dainkund, Dalhousie's highest peak, offers a romantic retreat for couples looking for quaint and rejuvenating surroundings. A must on almost all Dalhousie honeymoon packages, this peak is also referred to as the Singing Hill because you can hear the soft breeze moving through the trees singing. The peak offers stunning views of the mountains and valleys, especially as the sun sets. Deodar trees, vibrant flower valleys, the picturesque Khajjiar Lake, and mud houses leave a lasting impression on newlyweds. Dainkund Peak's other top attractions include the Pholani Devi temple and an Air Force base. You can also enjoy camping and trekking here and make your trip more exciting.
6. Chamera Lake: Chamera Lake is among the most charming and serene destinations for a romantic getaway with a Dalhousie couple package. Surrounded by picturesque mountains and lush landscapes, this calm man-made lake offers numerous activities like boating, fishing, and enjoying the sunset. You can spend some beautiful moments with your loved one in the peace and quiet of nature. You can choose from speed boating and row boating or have some thrilling experiences with kayaking and canoeing and capture cherishable memories with stunning photographs. The banks of the lake also offer the ideal setting for picnicking and eating hot food from food stands selling freshly made dishes.
7. Satdhara Falls: Nothing compares to the excitement of watching the cascading water and enjoying the cool breeze of a waterfall with your special someone. One such place that one must include in their itinerary when taking a Dalhousie tour package for couples is the Satdhara waterfall. It combines the waters of seven lovely springs, cascading majestically in perfect harmony and creating a lovely scene. It is believed that the water in this waterfall contains mica, which has therapeutic benefits and the ability to treat skin diseases. The water rushes into a sleek and sparkling aqua pool, and the muddy fragrance adds to the overall beauty of the place.
8. Moti Tibba: With oak, fir, rhododendron, pine, and deodar trees glorifying the majestic hilltop of Moti Tibba, it is well worth the trip with a Dalhousie couple package. This is the ideal location to explore with your significant other, spend some time admiring the serenity, and unwind amidst the pleasant ambience after a day of sightseeing. You can choose to take a seat and gaze at the lovely sunset scenery, or you can take a romantic stroll and enjoy some beautiful private moments. The setting is simply perfect for getting some priceless pictures with stunning backgrounds.
9. Ganji Pahari: Ganji Pahari charms couples and honeymooners with its pristine natural beauty and breathtaking sunrise and sunset views. This tiny hill on Pathankot Road was given its name because it lacks any vegetation. It is well known for offering a peaceful setting for camping and trekking. You will both enjoy spending a special night here under the twinkling stars and waking up to a mesmerising sunrise. Before you fall asleep, you will also have the opportunity to enjoy a magnificent bonfire and a beautiful stargazing experience. Its tranquil ambience makes it one of the most peaceful locations to visit as part of Dalhousie honeymoon packages.
10. Rock Garden: Rock Garden is the ideal location to spend some special moments while admiring the breathtaking scenery during your honeymoon trip to Dalhousie. An epitome of natural beauty, this garden amazes with its rock decoration across streams of freshwater. Its lush surroundings and refreshing ambience make it the perfect place to enjoy romance in the air away from the hubbub of the normally happening Dalhousie town. You can simply unwind by the lovely stream that burbles from the rocks while sipping hot Maggi. Alternatively, partake in enjoyable activities like zip lining and nature walks and have experiences that surpass your wildest dreams.