Himachal Pradesh Honeymoon PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Himachal Pradesh honeymoon packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Himachal honeymoon tour packages with exciting deals & offers.
Highly personalised Himachal honeymoon packages from Thrillophilia offer vacation stays in the enchanting abode of hills and valleys to the newly weds. Honeymoon packages are curated in such a way that you will not only get to enjoy mesmerizing views of nature together but also indulge in satisfying activities together.
Our Himachal Pradesh honeymoon packages offer you peaceful nature walks, exciting trekking expeditions, romantic dinner dates, exhilarating paragliding and snow activities. You will be assisted by expert tour guides all through your honeymoon packages for Himachal Pradesh so that you get a hassle free experience. You can visit Shimla, Kufri, Chail, Scandal Point, Chadwick Waterfall, and the Ridge, or you can plan out trips to Manali to experience paragliding, skating, trekking, and some other activities at the Solang Valley. Whether you want your vacation to be about exploration or about adventure, our packages promise to deliver you a customized experience.
Himachal honeymoon tour packages from Thrillophilia offer you comfortable and memorable stays in luxury resorts and hotels. Everything from accommodation to meals, sightseeing to activities and transfers, we cover all the necessities of a perfect vacation. We also arrange special activities so that you can spend some quality time with your loved ones. So, book a package that suits you the best and leave the rest to us!
Places to Visit on Himachal Pradesh Honeymoon Tour:1. Shimla: Shimla is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations due to its snowy surroundings and is also called the “Queen of Hill Stations”. There are several romantic spots in Shimla where you can either just stroll around enjoying the views or try adventurous activities together. You can explore Kufri, Chail, Scandal Point, Chadwick Waterfall, the Ridge, Tattapani, and Mashobra. You can also get blessings while enjoying the views at the Jakhu temple, Tara Devi temple, and the Christ Church. You can also indulge yourselves in adventurous activities like hiking, trekking, and picnic while exploring the flora and fauna at the Himalayan Nature Park.
2. Manali: Located in the Beas River Valley, Manali is one of the most visited resort towns and honeymoon destinations of Himachal Pradesh. Manali has numerous spots that newlywed couples can explore together for beautiful memories by booking a Himachal Pradesh honeymoon package. You can start your Manali tour by getting blessings at Hadimba temple, Vashisht temple and hot springs, and Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara. You can also experience paragliding, trekking, and some other activities at the Solang Valley, Gulaba, Rohtang Pass, and Kullu Valley.
3. Kasauli: Kasauli is a small cantonment town of Himachal Pradesh that is full of many British Era relics and pleasing views. You can book one of the many Honeymoon packages for Himachal Pradesh and enjoy a cosy stay with a chance to enjoy the local area and cuisines. The top romantic things to do in Kasauli are a walk along the Mall road and bird watching at the Gilbert Trail. Some other major attractions here are Hanuman Mandir (Monkey Point), Gurudwara Shri Guru Nanak Ji, Nahri Temple, Kasauli club, Christ church, Circuit House, and Baptist Church.
4. Dalhousie: Dalhousie is a famous hill station situated on five hills in the Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh and is surrounded by picturesque mountains and pine-clad valleys. Many Himachal honeymoon packages include an amazing tour of some of the best romantic spots in Dalhousie. You can enjoy a peaceful romantic time near the Panchpula waterfall, watch the sunset from Dainkund peak, enjoy a romantic boat ride at Chamera lake, get a splash at Satdhara falls, take a stroll along Moti Tibba, and go on a sightseeing and dinner date at the Mall Road.
5. Kullu: Located on the banks of Beas River, Kullu is a beautiful municipal council most famous for its deodar and pine forest-covered hills, apple orchards, and temples. The Kullu valley is situated between the Great Himalayan Ranges and Pir Panjal of the Lower Himalayan Ranges. The honeymoon packages for Himachal Pradesh offer convenient and comfortable trips to Kullu at very reasonable prices. Here you can take an adventurous trip to the Chandrakhani Pass, take a bath in the Jogini falls, visit the Manu temple, and experience adventure sports in Solang valley and Rohtang pass.
6. Solang Valley: Solang valley is a beautiful honeymoon destination and is located at the top of Kullu valley and is most famous for its snowy surroundings and adventure sports. Himachal honeymoon packages help you in getting a comfortable place to stay, in reaching your destination from your place of arrival, and in exploring the area. You can enjoy activities like skiing, paragliding, zorbing, skating, parachuting, trekking, ATV riding and camping with your better half and make it a memorable and adventurous trip.
7. Spiti Valley: Spiti Valley is a famous honeymoon destination that can make you fall in love with itself, making it a perfect place to celebrate your love. The valley has snow-covered mountains, slight rays of sunshine, and low winding roads that give this place a picturesque view. Many Himachal honeymoon packages include a trip and stay in the beautiful Spiti Valley. Some major attractions for you to explore with your partner here are Dhankar Lake, Kunzum Pass, Chicham Bridge, Kaza, Key Monastery, Tabo Monastery, Tabo Caves, Hikkim village, and the Pin Valley National Park.
Things to do on Himachal Pradesh Honeymoon trip:1. Rafting in Beas river: Kullu Manali is the destination in Himachal Pradesh where you can enjoy rafting in the Beas river. The honeymoon packages for Himachal Pradesh include river rafting as adventure sports that you can enjoy here with your partner. The rafting experience is available here both for the experienced and beginners, with proper safety measures and experienced trainers.
2. Enjoy a Yak ride: You can enjoy a Yak ride in Kullu, Kufri, and Solang valley as an ancient transportation mode to reach higher destinations. It is a one-hour long journey where you can enjoy the stunning view of the surrounding area. It can be a unique romantic activity that allows you to even learn about the history and culture of the place from the guides who control the yaks. During this pleasant safari, you will pass through the river stream, pine forest, patches of moraine, and snowfield.
3. Shop at Mall Road: Any trip is incomplete without some shopping and therefore on your honeymoon to Himachal Pradesh, make sure to explore the Mall Road in Shimla or in Solan. Mall Road should be a compulsory destination in your Himachal honeymoon package to buy some gifts for your partner. Mall Road has almost every type of shop, ranging from clothing to accessories and from home decorations to beauty products. You can also have a romantic dinner at one of the cafes and restaurants here or you can even taste the local street foods at the roadside eateries.
4. Paragliding in Manali: Paragliding is the most famous adventure sport that people enjoy in Manali. There are many places in Manali where you can enjoy paragliding, but the best among them are Fatru, Solang Valley, Marhi, Bijli Mahadev, and Kangra Valley. Make sure that the Himachal honeymoon packages you are choosing from include paragliding in the list of activities being offered. Couples have an opportunity to experience paragliding together in the area surrounded by the snow-covered mountains. The experience of flying together with a mesmerizing view of the surroundings will make it one of the most memorable moments of your trip.
5. Ice skiing: Among all the adventure sports, ice skiing is one that you must try on your honeymoon trip to Himachal Pradesh. Himachal honeymoon packages include two types of skiing namely normal ice skiing and heli-skiing. Normal skiing or ice skiing is one of the sports that you can try even if you haven’t done it before. Trying ice skiing together with your partner and helping each other to learn it can be fun, memorable, and romantic things to do. Some destinations where you can experience ice skiing in Himachal Pradesh are Pir Panjal, Shivalik, Kufri, and Dhauladhar.
6. Snow-fight at Rohtang Pass: The newlyweds who are planning their honeymoon in Himachal during the summers must go to Rohtang Pass to enjoy the snow. There is always snow at this destination where you can escape from the summer heat and have a great time with your partner. Rohtang pass is a must-visit destination in your Himachal Pradesh honeymoon package due to the popular snow fights that the couples enjoy. You can make snowballs and throw them at each other during snow fights, which is always filled with fun and laughter. You can even compete among each other to see who hits the other person with the snowball the most.
7. Zip-lining at Solang Valley: Zipline involves crossing forests, hills, and rivers with a tie around your waist and sliding on the other slanting rope tied on both sides. It is a thrilling experience that gives you a sudden adrenaline rush. You can try this activity with your better half at Solang Valley, where you get an opportunity to cross the river through the zipline. The Himachal honeymoon packages that take you to Solang valley, usually always involve ziplining in the list of adventurous activities. There are professionals on both sides of the rope to help you with safety gear and with your take-off and landing.
Best Time to Visit Himachal for a Honeymoon:For a romantic honeymoon in Himachal, the ideal time to visit is between February and June. Book your Himachal honeymoon packages during the enchanting spring and summer seasons to experience the tranquility of the place. However, if you seek a magical snowy experience, plan your honeymoon Tours in Himachal Pradesh from October to February when the region is adorned in glistening snowfall, creating a picturesque winter wonderland.
How to reach Himachal Pradesh:
Experience a romantic getaway to the tranquil hills with the Himachal tour packages for couple by the following modes:
1. By Air: The quickest way to reach Himachal Pradesh is by air, although it is also the most expensive option. Flights to Shimla, Kullu (for Manali), Kangra (for Dharamsala), are available primarily from Delhi. Shimla's airport is 40 km away, while Kullu-Manali and Dharamsala airports have convenient transportation options to the city center.
2. By Road: Traveling by road is a more affordable and picturesque option to reach Himachal Pradesh. The state is well-connected through 8 national highways and 19 state highways, allowing access to remote regions. Self-driving or renting a cab from Delhi are viable options, while state-owned and private luxury bus services also provide connectivity.
3. By Train: Due to the challenging terrain, the railway network in Himachal Pradesh is limited. However, there are unique train experiences available, such as the narrow-gauge tracks connecting Pathankot to Kangra and Kalka to Shimla, offering scenic journeys through the rural Himalayan ranges. The Kalka-Shimla Toy Train is a captivating 60-mile ride with stunning mountain views and picturesque landscapes. Additional trains on the route include the Shivalik Deluxe Express, Rail Motor Car, Shimla Express, Shimla Kalka Passenger, and Himalayan Queen.
Browse a variety of couple packages of Himachal Pradesh from various Indian cities : Himachal Honeymoon Package from Delhi, Himachal Honeymoon Package from Mumbai, Himachal Honeymoon Package from Chennai, Himachal Honeymoon Package from Bangalore, Himachal Honeymoon Package from Hyderabad, Himachal Honeymoon Package from Pune, Himachal Honeymoon Package from Ahmedabad.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.