Paragliding in Nainital Highlights
- Fly at a height of 3000 ft. across the Bhimtal valley at one of the finest places for paragliding in Nainital
- Enjoy the aerial views of tall Deodar trees, small lakes, and spectacular mountains of Kumaon valley on the other side
- The package is valued at INR 1,799 in the market
- Avail the comfort of convenient transfers, fly with a professional pilot equipped with safety equipments
Paragliding in Nainital Overview
Activity Location: Near Emerald Trail, Bhimtal (Nainital)
Activity Timing: Between 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Activity Duration: Depends on the selected variant
About Thrilling Paragliding in Nainital:
Perched at a whopping elevation of 1370 meters above sea level in the lower Himalayan region, the activity location is nestled amidst the Kumaon mountains and surrounded by small lakes and a dense avenue of Deodar trees. Be ready to experience the adrenaline rushing through your veins as you take off through a breathtaking mountain cliff and fly into the open sky across the Bhimtal valley.
About the activity:
- After a quick briefing session by instructors about the activity, you will be accompanied by a professional pilot and all safety equipment.
- Fly high in the sky at a height of up to 3000 ft and enjoy the aerial view of Bhimtal valley.
- Transfers will be provided from the landing point to the start point after the activity.
Note: Duration of flight may vary depending upon weather and wind conditions
Select Package Option
Mid Fly 5 -10 minutes
High fly 15-20 minutes
Long Fly 30-35 minutes
More Details about Paragliding in Nainital
Know Before You Go for Paragliding in Nainital
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The paragliding in Nainital might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the paragliding in Nainital package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the package are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Please note that the minimum weight is 35kgs and maximum weight of any passenger should not exceed 90 kg.
- One can also avail the video of the flight at an additional cost.