Tour Of Himachal Pradesh With Amritsar And Chandigarh Visit Highlights
- Visit the towns that brag of alluring bounties such as scenic hiking trails, relaxing weather conditions, tranquil landscapes, and vivacious culture
- Take a ride in the famous the toy train that passes through beautiful vistas of lush greenery, rugged mountains, cascading waterfalls and picture perfect hill stations
- Dharamshala or 'Little Lhasa' is humble abode of His Holiness, the Dalai Lama and serves as the capital of Tibetan government
- Discover the Mini Switzerland of India, Khajjiar, a quaint little hamlet which provides tourists a unique combination of forests, lakes, and pastures
- Hike up the famous Mahasu Peak in Kufri that opens up to stunning views of the incredible Kedarnath and Badrinath mountain ranges
- Witness the fierce Beating Retreat Ceremony at Wagah Border full of heated looks, mimicked threats, goose stepping and the slap of boots hitting the pavement
Tour Of Himachal Pradesh With Amritsar And Chandigarh Visit Overview
About the Tour:
'The Himalayas in Himachal’ or one must say Himachal in the Himalayas. ‘Him’ in Hindi literally means ice or snow and ‘alaya’ means home, which makes the Himalayas ‘The Home of Snow’ and from there Himachal gets its name meaning ‘Land of Snow’. The jagged skyline changes its image with its peripheral beauties. Its splendid camaraderie with snow paints a pristine white picture of the place. Whereas the sun’s rays make the peaks dazzle in golden. Single summits, or pride of powerful peaks, mountains are the predominant feature of the entire scene.
Himachal Pradesh has attained perfection in splendour. Though playing second fiddle to the lofty mountains, the lakes of Himachal Pradesh are no less gorgeous. The calm and glittering lakes situated high above the mountains provide a sweeping view of the Majestic Himalayas.
Start Point/End Point: Delhi
Route: Delhi - Shimla - Manali - Dharamshala - Dalhousie - Amritsar - Chandigarh - Delhi
Duration: 11 Days 10 Nights
➔ Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Sedan / SUV) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Stay on a double and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels
➔ Buffet breakfast and dinner as per itinerary
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ Trekking to the top of Jakhoo Temple
➔ Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Old Manali Market
➔ A plate of steaming Momos at Ajudai Shop In Dharamshala is to die for.
➔ Enjoy adventure activities such as trekking and zorbing at Khajjiar
How to reach:
By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is very well connected to the cities not only across India but the entire world.
By Train: The New Delhi Railway Station is one of the busiest train stations in the country with many trains arriving and departing every minute. It is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place.
By Road: Delhi is well connected by roads to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Dehradun etc. You can easily reach Delhi by a public/private bus or a cab.
More Details about Tour Of Himachal Pradesh With Amritsar And Chandigarh Visit
Know Before You Go for Tour Of Himachal Pradesh With Amritsar And Chandigarh Visit
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Stay in base category rooms as per the variant selected.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for deluxe / Super Deluxe and Luxury properties.