Manali VillasStay at the villas in Manali for a refreshing getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life. With views of snow-clad mountains that will enchant your soul and luxurious ambience of nature, these villas are a perfect escape to enjoy a vacation in Manali. The villas in Manali are renowned for their soul-soothing ambience where you can cherish every moment that you spend amidst the mountains. They offer a number of amenities and activities that will suit you whether you are a luxury traveller or a backpacker.
Manali Villas vary in their services and locale, however, their main goal is to delight the guests in this mountain city with their special and unique features. Villa Woodrose, Baragarh Villa and Snow Park Retreat are located amidst the breathtaking views of the mountains and refresh the guests with their beautiful gardens.
Westwood Villa and Naina Resort allows the guests to indulge in various rejuvenating activities to enjoy something new on their vacation in Manali. Moreover, family villas like Himkund Cottages and Kalinga Cottages offer great luxurious spaces where you can enjoy privacy with loved ones.
People Also Ask About Villas in Manali
Which are the best villas in Manali?
1. Orchard Villa – A Wandertrails Stay: This beautiful villa is located just 15 minutes away from the Mall Road in Manali. It is one of the best villas to stay in Manali if you want to enjoy a homely ambience during your vacation.
It offers a gorgeous wooden cottage where you can spend your time amidst nature. The villa boasts of having a beautiful garden which is full of colourful flowers and apple orchards.
Price: Starts from INR 7,680 (on double-sharing basis).
Location: Prini Shuru Bella Marina Villa Naggar Road, Prini, Manali Tehsil 175131, India.
2. Bella Marina Villa: One of the most luxurious Manali Villas, Bella Marina Villa boasts of its well manicured gardens and scintillating vistas. The place offers a great way to relax and unwind with its beautiful backyard of apple orchards and its large well-furnished rooms. Moreover, it is conveniently located so as to allow you to visit different tourist places in Manali.
Price: Starts from INR 3,800 (on double-sharing basis).
Location: Village Gurdorh, PO Laran kelo, Manali, Manali Tehsil 175104, India.
3. Baragarh Villa: Have a great vacation by booking a stay at Baragarh Villa when you are in Manali. It offers a lush green garden where you can soak in the beauty of exquisite plants and fruits.
Moreover, it treats the guests with a breathtaking view of the valley for them to have a memorable vacation. The villa promises well-appointed and luxurious rooms along with multiple amenities to be provided to the guests.
Price: Starts from INR 3,500 (on double-sharing basis).
Location: Village-Dhomsu, PO-Karjain, Tehsil Manali, 175136 Nagar, India.
4. Villa Woodrose: Surrounded by apple and pear orchards, Will Woodrose is one of the best Villas in Manali for nature lovers. It offers a surreal view of the snow covered mountains which are seen from Manali. For your rejuvenating escape, it offers a great time as you get to explore the streams, waterfalls and meadows with your loved ones during a stay here.
Price: Starts from INR 1000 (on double-sharing basis).
Location: Conifer Manali Rd, Manali, Manali Tehsil 175131, India.
5. Apple Villa: This peaceful villa located near Hidimba Devi Temple is one of the best places to stay for those who are looking to relax in Manali. It is one of the best Manali Villas for a soothing time to enjoy with your loved ones.
The place is a nice escape to stay in Old Manali from where you can enjoy mountain walks on your vacation. It is also located close to various restaurants where you can savour nice food during your vacation. The popular places to visit near Apple Villa are Manu Temple, Circuit House and Tibetan Monastery.
Location: Village Chichoga, Manali, Manali Tehsil 175131, India.
Price: Starts from INR 11,200 (on double-sharing basis).
6. Westwood Villa: If you are an adventure junkie, then one of the best villas in Manali for your vacation is Westwood Villa. The popular place to stay attracts all the adventure lovers as it has various facilities for you to avail thrilling activities. With a gorgeous garden and spacious villas, it treats you with various amenities. The popular activities to enjoy at Westwood Villa are camping, cycling, skiing etc.
Location: Upper Nasogi, Past Royal Enfield, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131.
Price: Starts from INR 12,800 (on double-sharing basis).
What are the best luxury villas in Manali?
1. Mountain Green Villa By Hello Hotels: With multiple amenities for luxury travellers, Mountain Green Villa is a splendid resort to stay in Manali. It offers a restaurant facility and conveniently located to all tourist spots. Tourists should pick this place to have a refreshing getaway in Manali.
2. The Highland Park: With a fitness centre, conference hall and an Italian Pizzeria, The Highland Park is one of the best villas in Manali. The villa offers 25 air conditioned cottages with balcony views for the travellers. The prominent villa is an ideal option to treat yourself with the lavish amenities in Manali.
3. Ramgarh Heritage Villa: This well-furnished Manali Villa is a nice getaway to enjoy various luxuries on a vacation. It offers an in-house restaurant, kids’ play area, room service etc for the convenience of the guests.
4. Venus Villa Cottage: With well-appointed and luxurious rooms, Venus Villa Cottage is one of the best villas in Manali to enjoy world class services. It is located nearby to prominent tourist spots and offers gardens, parking, balcony etc.
Which villas in Manali are good for families?
1. Himkund Cottages: With views of the mountains, Himkund Cottages offers independent cottages for a fun-filled family getaway. It is known for amenities like lounge area, free WiFi, kids activities and their warm hospitality. The cottage allows a decent getaway for families who would like to rent a cottage and spend a quiet vacation.
2. Snow Peak Retreat: Located near Manali Wildlife Sanctuary, Snow Peak Retreat enthrals the travellers with luxurious décor and beautifully curated gardens. Families here can enjoy a homely stay in the cottages along with enjoying various modern amenities.
3. Kalinga Cottages: Stay at Kalinga Cottages for a homely stay with the views of snow clad mountains in Kalinga Cottages. This place is known for offering various facilities like garden, free WiFi, laundry service, in-house kitchen services, car parking etc. This family getaway treats the guests with a refreshing ambience.
4. Manzana Woodlet Cottages: Located close to major tourist spots in Manali, Manzana Woodlet Cottages is an ideal getaway for families vacationing in Manali. It has services like WiFi, multi-cuisine restaurant, doctor on call, front desk etc. It is a great option to stay in Manali and forget the everyday hustle and bustle.
Which villas in Manali are good for couples?
1. Naina Resort & Cottages: Offering fantastic views and luxurious amenities, this place is an idyllic escape for love-birds to enjoy a vacation. The cottage promises a refreshing escape with spacious lawns, DJ nights, fantastic views of the mountains and a number of honeymoon packages.
2. Holiday Cottages Manali: Offering various honeymoon cottages, this place is one of the best romantic Manali villas. It offers a luxurious stay along with a garden, balcony area, multi-cuisine restaurant etc. The couple friendly villa promises a rejuvenating escape for all the couples.
3. Daffodil Cottages Manali: With a romantic extravaganza package consisting of candle light dinner with cocktails, honeymoon cake and room decoration, Daffodil Cottages is a romantic getaway in Manali. It offers a scenic locale and has modern luxurious cottages for the guests.
4. Wood Valley Cottages: This gorgeous villa in Manali greets the travellers with lush views of the valley and various modern amenities. It is known for its warm hospitality and treats the guests with various facilities. The place is renowned to treat the couples with their refreshing and romantic ambience.
Which are the top budget villas in Manali for stay?
1. RiverSide Cottages Manali: Have a budget vacation with the views of Himalayas at Riverside Cottages. It promises beautiful rooms, a fireplace, lounge, multi cuisine restaurant for the refreshment of the guests. The place is an ideal pick to enjoy a short stay in Manali.
2. Cloud 9 Cottage: Have an amazing stay soaking in the beauty of Manali at Cloud 9 Cottage with the glorious views of River Beas. It offers luxury rooms with a fireplace, wooden décor and a fully-equipped kitchen. It is a good deal for the backpackers and groups travelling with friends.
3. Apple Bud Cottages: This budget cottage in Manali is equipped with various amenities like lawns, 24 hour hospitality, restaurant, parking etc. Moreover, it delights the guests with amazing views of the valley to make sure you have a memorable vacation.
4. The Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa: Known for the impeccable hospitality and boasting of a convenient location, the Holiday Resorts Cottages & Spa is a wonderful villa in Manali. The popular facilities to be enjoyed here are free WiFi, free parking, airport transfer and an in-house restaurant.
What are the popular places or landmark to book villas in Manali?
The popular places where tourists like to book for a stay in villas in Manali is towards the outskirts and villages of Manali These are the places which are well-connected to all major tourist sites and have various restaurants and refreshment places available nearby. Some of the popular villas in these places are Westwood Villa and Villa Woodrose.
What kind of amenities do villas in Manali provide?
There are various amenities which one can enjoy in the villas in Manali. Some of the popular amenities available for the guests in Manali are:
-Balcony and terrace,
-24*7 hour power backup,
-Continuous hot water supply,
-Honeymoon packages etc.
Can I make my own food in villas in Manali?
Yes, you can take your own food in the villas. Moreover, many villas have a kitchen option where you can cook your own food or have a restaurant where one can dine on various cuisines during your stay.
Am I allowed to bring my pets?
Yes, however, you should check in with the policies of the villas where you are planning to stay if they are pet friendly or not.