Camping with Paragliding in Bir Billing Highlights
- The campsite is situated on a hilly terrain and surrounded by picturesque mountains, lush green meadows, and a lot more.
- Experience paragliding in Bir Billing, the world's second-best site for paragliding in the world
- Indulge in multiple in-house activities such as board games and a bonfire night with a guided nature hike to the nearby trails.
- The package is valued upto INR 1500 in market
Camping with Paragliding in Bir Billing Overview
Activity Location: Bir, Himachal Pradesh
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Camping with Paragliding in Bir Billing :
Tucked cozily on a hilly terrain like a crown that overlooks the surrounding mountain ranges, this campsite is perched on a treacherous mountain path amidst the verdant green valleys of Kangra.
About the Activity:
- The stay in the Swiss tent offers attached washrooms, bed and blankets, table and chair, and proper charging facilities as well.
- The campsite offers multiple indoor/outdoor activities such as chess, ludo, guided nature walk to a nearby forest, light music with a bonfire, and stargazing.
- Indulge in the experience of flying amidst Himalayan slopes and enjoy the picturesque view of the Bir valley below in the paragliding activity.
- The duration of the Paragliding activity is 15 to 20 minutes.
- The Paragliding location is situated at a distance of 5 km from the campsite.
- The meals offered at the campsite include breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- The non-veg dish is only available in the dinner buffet.
- The guests can park their vehicles at the appointed parking space provided by the campsite.
(Note- Sharing transfers for a maximum capacity of 4 pax per vehicle can be hired with the assistance of the camp operator to reach the Paragliding site.)
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Gaggal airport is the nearest airport located at a distance of 67 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Palampur Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 36 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Chandigarh Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 286 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
Camping with Paragliding in Bir Billing Itinerary
Select Package Option
Camping with Meals and Nature Walk
Camping with Meals, Nature Walk and Paragliding
More Details about Camping with Paragliding in Bir Billing
Know Before You Go for Camping with Paragliding in Bir Billing
- The maximum weight allowed for the participant for paragliding activity is 90 kg.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The paragliding activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be provided.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Any requisite expenses caused by or liability for the disturbance in trip schedule due to circumstances beyond our control (airline delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters).
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items at the campsite will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
- Guest can carry hard liquor from outside on their own.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion is not part of the package.
- Guests are earnestly requested to maintain the decorum of the campsite.
- Rescheduling Policy - 30% of the booking value will be charged as a rescheduling fee in case if the customer wants to reschedule their booking.
- The minimum age required for paragliding is 16 years.