Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai Highlights
- Welcome to Himachal, Township nestled in the picturesque Beas River Valley.
- Explore some sacred places by embarking upon the less travelled path amongst the various treks.
- Enjoy the soothing weather along with the nature's beauty at its best and laze around in the city
- Soak in the panoramic views of the Manali Valley and let the vibes soothes your soul.
- Take an evening stroll, go shopping, enjoy local food at the Mall Road and give treat to your taste buds
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai Overview
About the Destination:
Shimla Kullu Manali tour package from Mumbai offers you a great chance to touch the soulful destination of Himachal Pradesh in India as it is a very popular state in whole India which is known for its two most beautiful cities that is Shimla and Kullu & Manali. Shimla, Kullu and Manali are known for their beautiful valleys, snow capped mountains and religious temples. These 3 beautiful towns of Himachal Pradesh also carries some of the best and charming tourist attractions like Jaku Temple, Mall Road, Kufri, Old Manali, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass and many other places where you can also do a lot of fun-filled and adventure activities.
The Mumbai to Shimla Kullu Manali tour package is crafted for those who always want to feel the fresh snow and fresh air of Himachal Pradesh far away from the busy city life of Mumbai.
Route: Mumbai - Shimla - Kufri - Manali - Solang Valley - Mumbai
Duration: 6 days 5 nights
Start point: Mumbai
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Sedan / SUV) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Stay on a double and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels
- Buffet breakfast and dinner starting from day 2 dinner and ending on day 6 breakfast
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Thrillophilia Recommended :
- Trekking to the top of Jakhoo Temple
- Grab a Hot cup of coffee at Cafe Simla Times
- Take a Stroll at Lakkar Bazaar
- Grab Momos from Café Miraki
- River rafting in Manali in the Beas River Valley.
How to reach:
Delhi’s airport is the Indira Gandhi International airport and is very well connected to cities across India and the world.Delhi is well connected by bus to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Shimla, Manali, Dharamsala, Dehradun and even Kathmandu among others.The New Delhi Railway Station is one through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi and is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place.
More Details about Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai
Know Before You Go for Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package From Mumbai
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Stay in base category rooms as per the variant selected.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for deluxe / Super Deluxe and Luxury properties.