Bali Safari And Marine Park Highlights
- Explore a wide range of about 400 wildlife species at the Bali Safari and Marine Park
- Travel with convenience and use this ticket to witness the most exotic views of migratory birds
- Sightsee the endangered species of Indonesia including Sumatran elephant, Komodo Dragon, Orangutan, and more
Bali Safari And Marine Park Overview
If you are a wildlife and nature lover and have yet not visited the Bali Safari and Marine Park, then here is the chance for you. Discover the plethora of endangered animals such as the Komodo Dragon, Orangutan with the ticket to this adventurous park. The ticket is a total package as it offers you a chance to witness about 400 species who are native to the park. Not just this, the option of Night Safari with a mouth-watering BBQ is sure to catch your attention.
Keep up the enthusiasm as you can also befriend the native and endangered Sumatran elephant and feed them from a distance as close as 2 ft. Besides, this ticket also saves you the hassle of redeeming your physical ticket. So, why wait longer? Grab the ticket, and experience unlimited fun ranging from the pleasurable fire shows to memorable theme parks.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from the hotel and enjoy the scenic view of Bali on your way.
- Start exploring the Bali Safari and Marine Park after you have presented the ticket.
- The ticket will take you to watch an abundance of wildlife creatures.
- Explore the different regions of the park according to the package you have chosen. The available packages are dragon package, leopard package, and rhino package.
- Don't worry about safety while you are feeding the animals, as a friendly guide is right behind you during the 7 hours ticket to the park.
- Social distancing and the use of masks is compulsory during the entire activity.
Select Package Option
More Details about Bali Safari And Marine Park
Know Before You Go for Bali Safari And Marine Park
- Opening hours: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM every day (from 09:00 PM all rides will be focused on Night Safari). Bali Agung Show is held every day except Mondays and is dependent on seat availability.
- Child ticket is applicable for those aged between 3-12 years of age.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Bali Safari And Marine Park
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes