Manali Igloo Stay Highlights
- Enjoy a memorable stay in well-facilitated igloos equipped with regular facilities like charging points, comfortable beds, and comfortable blankets.
- Keep your boredom at bay with an extensive range of multiple fun-filled facilities such as skiing, snowman making, campfire, tube slide, slide ride, and campfire with music.
- Join your friends, enjoy a warming bonfire session with music in the backdrop.
- The igloos are situated on a ridge of snow flaked mountain surrounded by pine trees and towering mountains of Sethan valley.
Manali Igloo Stay Overview
Activity Location: Sethan Valley, Manali.
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM.
Check-Out Time:11:00 AM.
About Igloo Stay Experience in Manali:
Nestled cosily in the snow-capped mountains of the mystic Sethan valley, this campsite is perched at a whopping altitude of around 10,000 feet from sea level. This whole zone is marked by white sheets and views of mountains all around. The igloo offers a variety of activities.
About the Activity:
- There are 6 Igloo which offers accommodation to up to min of 2 and max of 4 people at a time with amenities like common washrooms, beds, comfortable blankets, and charging facilities.
- Witness the mesmerizing sunrise along with the views of the snow-capped mountains from the comfort of your campsite.
- The campsite offers multiple outdoor activities such as skiing, snowman making, tube slide, slide ride, campfire & music.
- The guests can park their vehicles at the appointed parking space provided by the campsite.
- A minimum of 2 people are reuired to book this package.
Note: The igloo site is a 45 minutes drive to the mountain top by a shared 4 wheel drive cab, the transfers can be availed at an extra with the assistance of the camp operator at the base camp.
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Bhuntar Airport, Himachal Pradesh is the nearest airport located at a distance of 65 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Manali Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 25 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Chandigarh Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 312 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
Select Package Option
Manali Igloo Stay
More Details about Manali Igloo Stay
Know Before You Go for Manali Igloo Stay
- All Igloo and skiing activities are subject to timely and sufficient snowfall and favourable weather conditions.
- Follow the instructions carefully without making any unnecessary fuss.
- Keep the environment neat and clean.
- Due to unforeseen reasons beyond human control, if an activity(s) is postponed/cancel for some time or even for a short duration, it is advisable for the clients to be a little flexible in their schedule so that they can enjoy the stay fully.
- Guests are requested to bring handgloves and other warm clothes on their own.
- Things like falling and slipping in the snow abide by nature therefore, the guests are requested to be prepared for such kind of fatalities.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.