River Rafting In Kullu Highlights
- Embark on this exciting and adventurous white water river rafting activity in the Himalayan waters
- With more than 6 grades of rapids, the river offers a thrilling and adventurous experience
- Enjoy the beautiful mountain views with coniferous forests that surround the Beas river
- Undertake rafting in Kullu with an instructor who will guide everyone before and during the rafting session
River Rafting In Kullu Overview
Activity Location: Beas River, Kullu
Rafting in Kullu Timings: 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Kullu Rafting Duration: 30 mins, 1 hour
About Rafting in Kullu:
Kullu-Manali is famous for its beautiful mountains and lush green forests along with various adventure activities. Amongst them, river rafting is one of the most famous adventure activities conducted in the Beas river.
The river offers 6 grades of rapids that you will be facing throughout the activity. Enjoy the exciting river rafting activity in the Himalayan waters as an experience worth cherishing.
Note: A minimum of 5 people are required to book the package.
About The Activity:
- The operational hours of the activity are from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM and the duration is 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Book rafting in Kullu and meet the instructor that will guide you before and during the activity.
- Embark on this activity and start with grade 1 of the rapids This has the least risks involved, with less water turbulence and it is not located far from the next rapid.
- As compared to the previous grade, the grade 2 water current is extremely harsh and it is suggested to prepare well with all the ropes because the rapids get more rigid from this level.
- The minute the person enters Grade 3, you will be fighting the foaming white waves. and grade 4 will offer your raft with irregular, long and rapid waves.
- The activity can be booked in three variants, depending upon the distance and duration of the activity.
How to reach Kullu?
By Air: Kullu has its own airport situated 14 km from Manali. Other options are Bhuntar (50 km) which is connected to Delhi and other major cities by regular flight service. Shimla (231 km) and Dharamshala (240 km) are the other alternatives.
By Rail: Jogindernagar is the nearest railway station. Regular train services connect Manali to other major cities of India. Located 166 km away, there are alternatives including Chandigarh (345 km), Ambala (358 km) and Pathankot (325 km). From here, one can hire a cab or take a bus to Raison Village.
By Road: One of the most popular options for traveling to Kullu is by bus. Regular bus services, both state-owned and private, ply regularly between various local cities and other neighboring states. Apart from being a cheap option, it is also a convenient option. Further, you can hire a cab or a bus to reach your final destination.
More Details about River Rafting In Kullu
Know Before You Go for River Rafting In Kullu
- Video recording is available at an additional cost.
- Wear sturdy proper fitting boots so as to avoid frostbites and avoid wearing a thick or multiple pairs of socks for better blood circulation.
- Track Pants should be preferred over jeans during the activity.
- Avoid heavy packing, travel light.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages at least one hour prior to the activity.
- Do not try to do any action or stunt during the activity.
- Follow the State Government COVID 19 guidelines.