Kullu Manali Tour Package from Mumbai Highlights
- Behold the views of enchanting glaciers, bottleneck roads, slithering rivers, and 360° panoramic views of magnificent mountains ranges throughout the journey
- Pay a spiritual visit to the famous Hadimba Temple and the Vashisht Village that sits quietly in the lap of snow clad mountains
- Drive through the snow walls on both sides at the Rohtang Pass; A high mountain pass situated at an altitude of 3,978 meters
- Visit Solang Valley, a snow heaven for adrenaline junkies and offers a plethora of different sport activities such as parasailing, skiing, river rafting, zorbing and many more
- Explore spectacular open valleys, apple farms, local markets and the shawl factory in Kullu
Kullu Manali Tour Package from Mumbai Overview
About the Tour:
Explore the sister towns of Kullu and Manali, as you witness the pristine rivers, lush greenery and feel the soothing climate that accompanies you throughout the journey. You will be visiting the key destinations in Kullu, Manali, Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, and Manikaran.
Get a chance to experience adventure sports including skiing in Rohtang and river rafting in the Beas River. Explore the local markets in Manali that are popular for Kulllu Shawls, Kashmiri Salwar suits, Paper Silk printed sarees and other things including freshly prepared jams or pickles that are primed in ethnic style. This tour is perfect for all kinds of travelers including families, couples, adventure fanatics, nature lovers, peace seekers, and photographers.
Start Point/End Point: Mumbai
Route: Mumbai - Delhi - Manali - Kullu - Manikaran - Bhuntar - Delhi - Mumbai
Duration: 6 Days 5 Nights
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Accommodation in Deluxe/Super Deluxe/Luxury Hotel (Depending on the variant selected)
➔ Meals included as per itinerary i.e. Dinner from Day1 to Day 4 and Breakfast from Day 2 to Day 5.
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide.
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary.
Thrillophilia Recommended :
➔ Explore Picturesque spots like Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Naggar Castle, and Hadimba Devi Temple
➔ Experience adventure sports activities such as skiing at Rohtang Pass and paragliding in Kullu.
➔ Witness the beautiful sunset from the sunset point in Manali.
➔ Visit Manikaran temple famous for its hot springs and beautiful landscape views.
How to reach:
By Air: The nearest airport is Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai. There are regular flights to Mumbai available from all over India.
By Train: Mumbai is also well connected to all over India by railways. You can get a train to Mumbai from any major city in India.
By Road: Mumbai is well connected by many of the southern cities like Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Goa and Kochi. You can easily reach Mumbai by a private/public transport from all the major cities.
More Details about Kullu Manali Tour Package from Mumbai
Know Before You Go for Kullu Manali Tour Package from Mumbai
- Please note that the price of the package may fluctuate as per the flight tickets, availability and the date of travel. It is advisable to consult it with the travel agent.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Stay in base category room as per the variant selected.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for Deluxe, Super deluxe and Luxury properties.