1. Uluwatu Temple - The sea temple of Uluwatu is set atop a steep cliff above the sea. The views from here are magnificent! Watch the sunset for an experience you won’t find anywhere else.
2. Enjoy the splash of water at WaterBom, Kuta - Get in a little water action at WaterBom in Kuta. The water park has thrilling rides and slides to keep your adrenaline going for hours.
3. Breakfast with the orangutans at Bali Zoo - Give breakfast a whole new meaning by enjoying it with orangutans at the Bali Zoo. Watch these beautiful beings frolic in their playground as you enjoy a feast.
4. Ubud Monkey Forest - Ubud Monkey Forest boasts stunning examples of Balinese art and architecture through statues and an ancient bathing temple. Grey long-tailed macaques rule here and boldly make their presence felt.
5. Tegalalang Rice Terrace - This famed attraction showcases the intricacy of Bali’s rice terraces. The terraced landscapes offer terrific views of rice paddies across the valleys.
6. Diving in Tegenungan waterfall - Feel the power of Tegenungan waterfall by diving into it. It’s set in a dense jungle that’s teeming with life.
7. Visit Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) - Goa Gajah features amazing rock carvings that date back to the 11th century. It’s a place of meditation although it’s flocked by visitors today.
8. Ubud Art Market - Shopping at Ubud Art Market is one of the most enjoyable things to do in Indonesia. Handmade bags, hats, paintings and woodcarvings are a few treasures you’ll find.
9. Hike up to Mt Batur - Explore the magnificence of an active volcano by hiking Mt Batur. Book a sunrise tour that starts in the wee hours so that you can catch the sunrise from the summit.
10. Pura Taman Saraswati Temple - Located in Ubud, Pura Taman Saraswati Temple is a water temple set next to a tranquil lotus pond. Take the time to appreciate the fine details of Balinese architecture before heading to the cafe for dinner.
11. Snorkelling in the Underwater Temple Garden in Nusa Lembongan - Nusa Lembongan is more than an island; it’s the site of gorgeous Buddha statues that sit under water. Snorkel to explore the Underwater Temple Garden.
12. Eco Tour – The Green Village - The Green Village is an eco marvel with magnificent bamboo houses and villas that bring to mind Elven homes. Go on a guided tour to learn about the village.
13. Candlelight dinner at Swept Away - One of the best things to do in Bali is to enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner at Swept Away Restaurant in The Samaya Ubud. It overlooks a lovely river and lush greenery.
14. Campuhan Ridge Walk - See Bali’s natural beauty up close with a hike on Campuhan Ridge Walk. The hillside views are splendid and make for perfect photo ops.
15. Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple - Tanah Lot Temple is one of the most popular places to visit. The Hindu shrine perched atop a rocky outcrop and the sea churning below creates a mesmerizing scene.
16. 5GX Bali Reverse Bungy - Is bungee jumping too tame for you? 5GX Bali Reverse Bungy lets you experience the thrill of being hurled up into the air before free falling down.
17. Watch the Kecak Fire Show in Uluwatu - The Kecak Fire Show is perhaps one of the most entertaining and fascinating performances you’ll ever see. It takes place on a cliff top amphitheatre that only serves to intensify the experience.
18. Padang Padang Beach - Bali has known for its awesome beaches and Padang Padang Beach epitomizes this. Relax on a sun lounger or ride the waves.
19. Bali camel safaris at southern Sawangan coast of Nusa Dua - Nusa Dua is a popular tourist hotspot with hotels, a shopping complex and even a golf course. It also has camel safaris that let you take in the coastline at a slow pace.
20. Swim with sharks at Shark Island, Denpasar - Shark Island is very aptly named as its home to several black tip reef sharks. See these apex predators in their element by swimming with them.
21. ATV beach rides and Seabreacher at Sanur Beach - Sanur Beach is where thrill-seekers go to, to get their rush of adrenaline. You can ride over the sands on an ATV or cruise the sea on the Seabreacher.
22. Diving at Atlantis International - Atlantis International lets you explore Bali’s marine life in glorious detail. Entry level courses are also available for beginners.
23. Circus Waterpark - For great family fun, head to Circus Waterpark that has a slew of fun attractions to keep everyone entertained. Try the slides, rides, pools and laser games.
24. Ride a quad bike or buggy through Bali villages - Ride your way through Bali’s charming villages on a quad bike or buggy. You’ll pass by sights like rice fields, rivers and cocoa plantations.
25. Visit the village of the dead – Trunyan - You may have seen Trunyan on social media. If not, this is your chance to witness the ancient funeral rites of this Balinese village where the dead are left to decompose in the open.
26. Drift down the Siap River in an inflated tube - Feel the power of the Siap River by drifting down in an inflated tube. It flows through a hidden canyon that looks like something out of an adventure movie.
28. Bali Treetop Adventure Park - See how well you fare on challenging adventure circuits at Bali Treetop Adventure Park. Flying fox and suspended bridges are some of the activities to try.
29. Flying Fox Nusa Penida - More exciting challenges await at Flying Fox Nusa Penida. Zip through the air and see the verdant terrain rush below you.
30. Visit Pura Ulun Danu Bratan Temple - The water temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan is a complex comprising five compounds of Hindu temples and a Buddhist stupa. The site also has a park and fun activities like boating.
31. Experience the highest swing ride above Ayung River - Rediscover the delight of swinging by going on a swing placed high up between two coconut trees. You can see the Ayung River clearly from this height.
32. Whitewater rafting in Ayung River, Telaga Waja, and Melangit River - There are many whitewater rafting opportunities in Bali but none as exciting as in Ayung River, Telaga Waja and Melangit River. Rapids range from grade II to IV.
33. Flying fish at Nusa Dua Beach - We’re talking about one of the most thrilling water rides ever created! Banana boats are joined to form a ‘fish’ and are pulled by a speedboat. You’ll fly through the air with the waves swirling below.
34. Mahana Point cliff Jump - Mahana Point is the perfect place for some cliff jumping action. Try to visit in low season to avoid the crowds.
35. Flyboarding at Nusa Dua - Test your skills in the air by flyboarding at Nusa Dua. It’s one of the most exhilarating sports you’ll try!
36. Pamper your soul at Mandara Spa - Enjoy an utterly soothing pampering treatment at Mandara Spa. Signature services include an aromatherapy foot bath, a warm oil massage and an age-defying treatment.