Snorkeling In South Kuta, Bali Highlights
- Dive in 12 m to witness the beauty of snorkel lovers paradise - the South Kuta beach
- Marvel at the unique marine ecosystem and swim with the fish and other creatures as you indulge in the snorkeling
- Nothing better than diving deep like a dolphin into the beautiful beach of Bali and exploring a plethora of underwater treasure for one hour straight - all amidst international safety measures
Snorkeling In South Kuta, Bali Overview
Bali’s surf beaches are well known not only for their beauty but for also being a paradise for snorkel lovers. To indulge in this thrilling snorkeling activity, you simply need to get hold of the snorkeling equipment - snorkel, diving masks, and swim fins - and you are all set to explore the beautiful world 12 m underwater.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel and arrive at the beautiful South Kuta beach.
- After a much informative briefing by our trained professionals, get ready for this thrilling water sport.
- Wear all the necessary snorkeling equipment - snorkel, diving masks, and swim fins, before you dive deep into the water to witness the exquisite beauty of the marine ecosystem.
- Enjoy enjoy this dolphin-like diving experience for about 1 hour before it is time to head back to the beach where you can munch on local snacks and click beautiful pictures with the scenic background of the beach.
- All the equipment is sanitized after every use. The use of masks and social distancing is maintained throughout the activity.
More Details about Snorkeling In South Kuta, Bali
Know Before You Go for Snorkeling In South Kuta, Bali
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- The activity beings from 09:00 AM and the duration is 1 hour.
- Enjoy free pick up and drop from any hotel located in Legian, Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa.
- It is advisable to carry an appropriate swimwear as this is a water activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.