Tegalalang Rice Terrace Tour with Monkey Forest & Goa Gajah Highlights
- Explore an abundance of monkeys at the Ubud Monkey Forest and feed them from a distance as close as 2 ft.
- Witness the architectural beauty of the Elephant Cave temple which was built in the 9th century
- Soak in the lush green beauty of the Tegalalang Rice Terrace and click memorable pictures
- Get to swing high on the famous "Bali Swing" all the while soaking in the beauty of this tropical paradise
Tegalalang Rice Terrace Tour with Monkey Forest & Goa Gajah Overview
Ubud - the cultural heart of Bali welcomes you to indulge in a day tour and admire nature's bounty. Starting from the Tegalalang Rice Terrace, the views of the green rice field and farmers working on the field are a perfect treat to nature lovers.
Adding to the fun is a visit to the Ubud Monkey Forest where you can find a plethora of monkeys climbing from one branch to another, and of course enjoy the famous Bali Swing. If you think these were the only highlight, then head to the Elephant Cave temple which was built in the 9th century, and soak in the beauty of its architectural features. Do not forget to interact with the priests of the temple and learn about the Balinese tradition.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel and travel in a sanitized car, all the while exploring the beauty of the picturesque island.
- Head to the Tegalalang Rice Terrace and fly high as you enjoy the famous Bali Swing.
- Later embrace your spiritual side as you get to visit the famous Elephant Cave temple and also get a chance to explore and meet the exquisite artisans of Bali.
- Visit the Ubud Monkey Forest and feed the monkeys from a distance as close as 2 ft.
- During the 8 hours tour, also get to munch a few local cuisines of the area.
- Social distancing is maintained throughout the activity.
Select Package Option
Tegalalang Rice Terrace Tour With Monkey Forest & Goa Gajah
More Details about Tegalalang Rice Terrace Tour with Monkey Forest & Goa Gajah
Know Before You Go for Tegalalang Rice Terrace Tour with Monkey Forest & Goa Gajah
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Make sure that you do not wear anything shiny to avoid attracting the monkeys in the forest.
Things To Carry for Tegalalang Rice Terrace Tour with Monkey Forest & Goa Gajah
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Walking shoes