Bali Honeymoon Tour With Sunset Dinner Cruise Highlights
- Experience a delightful tropical getaway with a luxurious stay and witness the picture perfect beaches, charming waterfalls and so much more
- Visit the mystical Tegenungan Waterfall, enveloped in the wildernesses where you can also relax in the pool underneath
- Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a UNESCO world heritage site offers a mesmerising sight of green rice paddies stretch
- Experience tasteful dining on the cruise ship in the romantic ambience, followed by a spectacular dance performance and live music session
- Mesmerise the beauty of Uluwatu Temple nestled gracefully on top of the cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean and believed to be one of the six key pillars of Bali
Bali Honeymoon Tour With Sunset Dinner Cruise Overview
About the destination:
Bali is a favourite destination for honeymooners around the world and it’s easy to say why. From its list of unending idyllic beaches, captivating spiritual energy, colourful coral reefs, serene waterfalls to adventurous water sports, majestic temples, rice paddies and exotic sunsets, there is so much to see and experience in this magnificent tropical paradise. Witness the charming views of the resting boats, clear blue sky, golden sand while you visit the Tanjung Benoa and Jimbaran bay. The sunset views from the Uluwatu Temple, the pleasing sound of the gushing water at Tengenuguan waterfall are simply an unmatchable experience.
Place Covered: Kuta - Ubud
Duration: 6 Days, 5 Nights
Start Point: Ngurah Rai International Airport
End Point: Ngurah Rai International Airport
Accommodation: Comfortable stay for 5 nights in your preferred category Hotels
Meals: Breakfast included as mentioned in Itinerary.
Guide: Professional English speaking guide to help you explore the cities
Transfers: All transfers by car as per the itinerary.
Visa Assistance: It will be provided (Charges are not included)
Note: Package customization available on request. Drop an inquiry to know more.
- Visit the Uluwatu Temple at Sunset
- Watch Kecak and Fire Dance followed by local Seafood Dinner.
- Visit the most famous waterfall in Bali - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Spend some time with monkeys at monkey forest and Ubud Palace.
- Stoll in a paddy field at Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
- Enjoy sunset dinner at a beautiful catamaran with a live performance
- Get rejuvenated with Balinese Spa
Not to miss in Bali:
- Swing over the canyons at Bali Swing.
- Go diving in Padang Bai or Tulamben.
- Visit Gili Island on a day trip from Bali.
- Go on safari at Bali Marine and Safari Park.
- Get photographed at Bali Handara Gate.
How to Reach:
One can board a flight to the Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) from Mumbai, and Delhi, and reach Bali in 9 to 13 hours, depending on the airline.
Bali Honeymoon Tour With Sunset Dinner Cruise Itinerary
Select Package Option
Deluxe Package with 3-Star Hotels
More Details about Bali Honeymoon Tour With Sunset Dinner Cruise
Know Before You Go for Bali Honeymoon Tour With Sunset Dinner Cruise
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- International / Domestic flights are not included in the package.
- Visa assistance will be provided however charges are not included.
- Travel insurance is recommended and charges are not included.
- Meals not mentioned are not included in the package.
- Personal expenses and mandatory hotel taxes (if any) will have to be paid by you at the destination.
- Please depart on suggested timings to avoid any inconvenience.
- Please do not litter and keep the environment clean.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
Things To Carry for Bali Honeymoon Tour With Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Walking shoes