Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Start your Indonesia tour package from Delhi and as you arrive at Denpasar airport, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your pre-booked hotel.
After reaching, complete your check-in formalities and have some rest.
In the evening, you can go out to explore nearby places and local markets.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, get ready for a trip to Kintamani & Tegenungan waterfall.
Start your journey to Kintamani, an active volcano and a beautiful crater lake.
Witness a few iconic temples and terrace paddy fields situated near Kintamani.
Next you will be visiting Tegenungan Waterfall, which is located on the Petanu river and witness the mesmerizing view of the valley.
After sightseeing, return to the hotel for an overnight stay
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and set out to explore the most beautiful sites of Indonesia.
Start your day early and get picked up from your hotel and head to Lovina beach, where you will sight Dolphins chasing the waves and galloping in the ocean.
Spend some time at the beach and later proceed to visit Gitgit Waterfalls. It is Bali's most famous waterfalls due to its several streams pouring down in the tranquil water pools.
Next, your Indonesia package from Delhi will take you to visit Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Taman Ayun Temple and Tanah Lot Temple.
After the temple visit, get dropped off at the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a lip-smacking breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Nusa Dua.
Nusa Dua is famous for its sandy beaches, international resorts, temples and golf course.
Here you can indulge in water activities like snorkeling, jet ski, wind-surfing, paddle boarding and a few more.
In the afternoon, have lunch at an indian restaurant and enjoy shopping at the local markets.
By evening, reach Ubud and check-in at the pool villa pre-booked for you.
Have an overnight stay at the villa.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and feel free to spend this day of your Indonesia tour package from Delhi on your own.
You can relax all day at your pool villa or head out to explore the popular places of Ubud.
In the evening, enjoy authentic balinese spa and rejuvenate your body and have a stress free day.
After the relaxing massage, you can go to the beach for star-gazing or head straight to your villa for a comforting sleep.
After having breakfast, check-out from the villa and get dropped off at the airport for your onward flight as your Indonesia package from Delhi reaches its final destination.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
This was an excellent and informative tour. Everything went off very well and was on time. A big thumbs up to Thrillophilia for this amazing trip.
1. Dieng Plateau: On the Indonesia tour package from Delhi, you’ll visit Dieng Plateau, a renowned cultural destination that offers a sweeping mountain view of distant villages and jungles. It houses various ancient Hindu temples, hot springs, and multi-colored lakes.
2. Gili Islands: If you’re a beach bum, you must visit Gili Islands that comprise three small coral islands – Gili Trawangan, Gili Air, and Gili Meno. You can enjoy adventure sports like surfing, diving, and snorkeling, and go island hopping, touring in glass-bottom boats, and fishing.
3. Bunaken Marine Park: Bunaken Sea Park is situated in the northwestern stretch of Sulawesi island and is rich in flora and fauna. You can spot endangered and exotic fish species in its crystal clear water. Whether you want to watch the beautiful turtles swim by or snorkel in its crystal clear water, or find critters for your macro photography, this marine park will satisfy all your fancies.
1. Sunbathe on Pulau Weh: Soak the sun and feel the waves crashing your body as you relax by Pulau Weh, which is a wonderland for snorkelers and divers alike. It is an underwater paradise with more than thirty diving centers and volcano hot springs in the center.
2. Enjoy the unique culture in Ubud: On the Indonesia tour package from Delhi, you’ll get a chance to experience the unique culture of Ubud. You’ll see a new style of Balinese dancing with traditional elements, and you’ll get an opportunity to visit art galleries that house the works of prominent Balinese artists.
3. Trek in Bukit Lawang: Get ready for an overdose of thrill and excitement as you enjoy jungle trekking in Bukit Lawang, the largest sanctuary of orangutans in Indonesia. While trekking here, you’ll see diverse species of flora and fauna. There are different treks for people of varying fitness levels, starting from a three-day trek to a short three-hour trek.
Mid-April to September(Dry season) is considered the best time to visit Indonesia as it has sunny, dry, and warm days that offer the ideal conditions for sightseeing, water-related activities, and trekking. There might be showers occasionally in the afternoon, but you’ll get ample sunshine with cool nights. You can see the flora in full bloom in the dry season.
By Flight: The Soekarno-Hatta Jakarta Airport and the Denpasar Airport in Bali are Indonesia’s major airports that operate several domestic and international flights. Flights from various international cities fly in and out regularly to the Denpasar Airport. Air Asia is a low-cost carrier airline, and Sriwijaya Air is a mid-level airline that operates flights to and from Indonesia.
A trip to Indonesia will cost around Rp5,063,196 for one week for one person. The average price for accommodation for one person in Indonesia is Rp 392,357. If two people are sharing a double-occupancy hotel room, it will cost around Rp784,715. The average cost of food is Rp192,289 per day in Indonesia.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.