- Enjoy the experience under the surveillance of trained professionals on board who would cater to your requirements
- Soak your eyes with the splendid charming of the crystal clear waters of Bali and the mesmerizing sunset
- Get served with refreshing cocktails and world-class buffet dinner while you enjoy the special performances onboard
Embrace the delight of a tropical evening with a sunset dinner cruise and sail through open waters. Witness the changing colours of the water and sky, while enjoying the live cabaret performance and dancing to the tunes on the open dance floor.
Grab a world-class buffet dinner while a live band plays for you in the dining area- blending perfectly to cater an unforgettable experience when you are on board. The cruise is taken care of by a team of trained professionals who respond to your every query and ensure that you have the best time of your life.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from the hotel, and after the experience, you will be dropped back- so that you do not encounter any hassles during the activity session.
- Witness the amazing sunset of Bali when you embark on this soothing romantic experience with a luxury watercraft.
- With an open-air deck, observe the changing colours of the water and the sky and gather memories for an entire lifetime.
- Enjoy the cocktails and take the delight in special dance and cabaret performances on the open dance floor onboard.
- Social distancing and the use of masks is compulsory during the activity.
More Details about
Know Before You Go
- Bali hai cruise and bounty cruise are subject to availability. Cruises will be booked as per the availability.
- We suggest the application of sunscreen. Please wear comfortable clothes, a good pair of shoes and also carry a pair of sunglasses.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Pick up time: Nusa Dua and Jimbaran - 4:30-4:45 PM; Kuta, Seminyak, Legian - 4:30-4:45 PM; Sanur - 4:30-4:45 PM; Ubud - 4:30-4:45 PM.
Things To Carry
- Water bottle
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Walking shoes