Windsurfing In Bali Highlights
- Enjoy the sea like never before with an advanced level of surfing and sailing through windsurfing
- Indulge in this amazing activity amidst the clear waters of Bali and ride up tp 30 mph
- Soak in the beauty and the expanse of the sea as you enjoy this adrenaline rushing activity for a good 2 hours
Windsurfing In Bali Overview
Appealing to everyone, the Sanur beach offers the fun of windsurfing activity with the most scenic views of the colourful boats that rest on the golden sands that stretch for miles. The thrill of riding up to 30 mph as the wind around helps you move up into the jibes - for a good 2 hours - is beyond words. And while on to it, do not miss learning a few pro tricks from the professional instructors.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel and enjoy the scenic views of Bali on your way to the activity site.
- Once at the Sanur beach, get a much needed briefing session by trained professionals here and get ready for this 2-hour activity.
- Get hold of your windsurf board which is attached to a rig and start enjoying an advanced level of surfing and sailing.
- The wind energy around helps the rider to accelerate up to thrilling speeds.
- All the equipment is sanitized after every use to maintain hygiene. The use of masks and social distancing is maintained throughout the activity.
Select Package Option
Windsurfing in Bali
More Details about Windsurfing In Bali
Know Before You Go for Windsurfing In Bali
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included in the package.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- The minimum age for indulging in windsurfing activity is 17 years.
- Activity timings are 05:00 PM to 07:00 PM.