Atv Ride In Bali Highlights
- Ride a 250 cc ATV vehicle and travel through the countryside, embracing Balinese rural life
- Relish an Indonesian lunch with panoramic views of Ubud
- Don't miss to interact with the guide and locals around to gain insider knowledge about the outer terrains of Bali
Atv Ride In Bali Overview
ATV ride in Bali is probably one of the most amazing and iconic ways of exploring the beauty of the picturesque island - Bali. Taking you through the many landscapes, this memorable ride has a lot in store to satiate your adventure love.
Ride a 250 cc ATV and travel through the rugged tracks to witness the lush green and natural beauty of the terraced rice field in the northern part of Ubud and also soak in the spectacular views of the traditional coffee plantations and Balinese villages. Relish a delicious lunch with mesmerizing views of Ubud. Don't worry about the safety as a trained and professional instructor is right behind - all the while you indulge in a 6 hours long activity.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel and sightsee Bali's beauty on the way.
- After a much important briefing by the trained professional, get ready for this adrenaline rushing activity.
- Don the helmet and ride a 250 cc ATV vehicle.
- Explore the exquisite beauty of nature’s bounty and surrounding villages during this 6 hours activity.
- Enjoy welcome drinks and mouth-watering lunch and discuss the memorable ride with the group over the lunch table.
- Every piece of the equipment is sanitized after every use to ensure the utmost hygiene. Social distancing and use of the mask is compulsory during the activity.
More Details about Atv Ride In Bali
Know Before You Go for Atv Ride In Bali
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included. Both morning and afternoon pick-up choice is available.
- Lunch is included in the package.
- A minimum of two individuals is required to book the activity.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity is recommended for all those who attained a minimum of 6 years of age.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.