Atlantis Aquaventure Dubai Tickets Highlights
- Enjoy a nerve wracking experience while sliding through the shark-filled lagoons and ziplines
- Get into the lapse of marine life with more than 65000 marine creatures in the lost chambers
- Take a break from the thrills and relax on 700 meters of beautiful private beach
- Dive into a fun filled day with over 30 Record-breaking slides and attractions at the World's Largest Waterpark
Atlantis Aquaventure Dubai Tickets Overview
Atlantis Aquaventure Timings: 10 AM to 6 PM(Monday-Sunday)
Lost Chambers Aquarium Timings: 10 AM to 9 PM(Monday-Sunday)
About Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park & Lost Chambers:
Home to adventure-seekers and known for its iconic adrenaline-inducing rides, located in the human-made Palm islands, Aquaventure Waterpark is the largest waterpark in Dubai and the middle east. This phenomenal water park is famous for its extensive range of iconic attractions, marine activities, private beaches, conventionally designed waterslides, and children's play zone.
Get into the venture of Dubai's most famous water park featured with unique blends of thrill, adventure and fun altogether. Plan your day in a way so that you can cover both the areas while spending the entire day in rides and with more than 65,000 marine creatures in the Lost Chambers Aquarium, the only underwater sea aquarium in Dubai. Fetch the opportunity to get lost in Aqua Venture waterpark's wilderness with the Lost Chamber Aquarium and frame this vacation with many memorable experiences.
About the activity:
- Experience the delight of an extensive range of fun-filled activities like 90-foot slide, rafting through the cruise tunnel, and much more.
- Indulge yourself in variety of thrilling marine activities such as Ray Feeding, Shark Snorkeling, and Diving.
- Enjoy an array of thrilling rides that will push you to your limit, including Aquaconda, the world’s largest water slide that will catapult you and your friends on a wild ride and drop you into the largest fiberglass tube in the world.
- One of the most popular rides is Poseidon’s Revenge where a trapdoor opens under your feet and drops you down a 75-feet chute before the slide arcs you through a double loop.
- There even is a dedicated play area for children where the shallow pools provide ample opportunities for the young ones to frolic about.
- As you step into the Lost Chambers Aquarium, discover the mythical city of the Lost City of Atlantis.
- Venture into the Lost Chambers Aquarium to surround yourself with sharks, stingrays, piranhas, lobsters, and seahorses in a maze of the underwater glass tunnel.
- Apart from Aquaventure Water Park, your ticket covers access to the Lost Chambers Aquarium and the 700-meter-long Adventure Beach.
- Poseidon Tower: Poseidon’s Revenge, Aquaconda, Zoomerango, Slitherines.
- Trident Tower: Odyssey of Terror, Shockwave, Medusa’s Lair, Hydra Racers, Blackout, Immortal Falls & Raging Rapids
- Splasher’s Cove and Splasher’s Lagoon.
Do Not Miss:
- Zoomerango water slide: Famous for its deep vertical zooms and thrilling bursts from the mega plummets.
- Slitherine: The world’s first dual water slide with a frenzy of twists and turns.
- Poseidon’s Revenge: Experience record-breaking rides that plunge you into tanks with sharks and rays.
How to reach?
- By Metro: Board the metro headed to Damac Properties Metro Station, find your way to Dubai Marina tram station, board the tram to Palm Jumeriah Tram station, then head towards the Gateway Monorail Station, board the Palm Jumeirah monorail to Atlantis the Palm.
- By Bus: Take line 8 bus from Dubai Marina and after that board to Palm Monorail that will drop you to Atlantis The Palm.
- By Monorail: The Palm Atlantis Monorail Station is the closest public transport station and is about 1 km away (10-minute walk).
More Details about Atlantis Aquaventure Dubai Tickets
Know Before You Go for Atlantis Aquaventure Dubai Tickets
- Pick-up & Drop-off will be from Bur Dubai/Deira (if the transfer option is selected).
- Minimum 2 persons are mandatory to avail of this package with Transfers.
- Sharing pick up and drop off will be from Bur Dubai/Deira and Private pick up and drop can be availed from the hotel.
- Atlantis Aquaventure is a shallow water facility. Please enter all pools and attractions feet first for your safety. Diving is not permitted anywhere.
- For safety measures, you have to be at least 120cm in height to gain access to the rides at the Tower of Neptune.
- Infants aged 0-2 can enter the park for free.
- Children aged 0-12 may only enter the water park if accompanied by an adult.
- Outside food and drinks are strictly prohibited in the park.
- Reservation is not required at the Kaleidoscope, guests can walk in anytime for lunch.
- Smoking is prohibited at the Kaleidoscope.
- Atlantis Aquaventure is closed on Sundays & Wednesdays.
Things To Carry for Atlantis Aquaventure Dubai Tickets
- Water bottle