Jet Pack In Kuta, Bali Highlights
- Experience the feeling of flying above the sea at thrilling speeds
- Nothing like the feeling of water-powered propulsion, while you indulge in the Jet Pack water activity
- Get ready to admire the beauty of Nusa Dua beach as you fly above like a pro
Jet Pack In Kuta, Bali Overview
Of course, you can admire the beauty of the Nusa Dua beach from your beach resting seat. But have you ever wondered what an amazing experience it will be to view the same after being pushed above by water?
If not, then head to perform the Jet Pack water activity in Bali and experience this adrenaline-rushing activity. For this once in a while experience, all you need to do is get your Jet Pack and get ready to witness water-powered propulsion. Fly above the water at thrilling speeds, up to 30 ft. height, and enjoy the phenomenal views of the beach.
About the activity:
- Arrive at the Nusa Dua beach and get ready for this amazing water activity.
- Before the Jet Pack activity begins, click memorable pictures at the scenic beach.
- After a much-needed briefing session by the trained instructors, get ready for this 20 minutes Jet Pack activity.
- Get your Jet Packs and experience the thrust of water as you are pushed above up to 30 ft.
- Soar above like an adventure freak during this adrenaline rushing activity.
- After you have experienced this unique Jet Pack activity, you can also try the famous Balian cuisines.
- All your equipment is sanitized after every use and social distancing is maintained throughout the activity.
More Details about Jet Pack In Kuta, Bali
Know Before You Go for Jet Pack In Kuta, Bali
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- The minimum height of the participant required for the activity is 4 feet.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, children below 10 years of age, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.