Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the Activity
· Ayung river rafting is 5 hours 15 minutes expedition which takes you through the most adventurous rafting experience with the gorgeous scenic beauty around
· It allows you to explore the lush green rainforest, spectacular waterfalls and awe-inspiring gorges
· It is a group activity. Three packages are provided and you can choose as per your personal choice and convenience.
· An English speaking guide is provided who will brief everything about rafting. He will tell all the dos and don’ts in order to have a safe tour in the river. He will be happy enough to explain everything in details and guide you throughout the expedition
· Pick up and drop off services to and from the hotel are included in the package
· Two mornings and one afternoon packages are available to choose from.
· The activity starts will the pickup from the hotel
· After pickup and reaching the starting point, the briefing will be done by the rafting expert
· Start your much awaited Ayung white water rafting, which takes you to the scintillating waterfall and beautiful surroundings. Rafting takes for around 1 hour 15 minutes
· Have lunch or dinner on the banks of Ayung River and freshen up after that
· Return to your hotel which marks an end to the expedition
Write Your Story
How to redeem this voucher?
After making the booking, you will receive a booking confirmation email along with a voucher. This voucher needs to be shown before the activity. Hence, it is important to keep the booking voucher handy. You may keep a printout or even show it on your mobile. Only after checking the voucher, you will be allowed to join us for Ayung river rafting expedition. The booking voucher is valid only for the date mentioned in the coupon. Changing of dates is not applicable.
How much time I can spend there?
The total time for rafting is 1 hour 15 minutes. However, the entire tour takes about 5 hours 15 minutes which includes hotel pick up, preparation and briefing, river rafting, lunch, refreshing and departure. We ensure to give you ample time to enjoy at the river, admire the beauty and click pictures near the waterfall. Our team thrive to give you the best rafting experience without rushing things.
What will be the timing for rafting?
We have different slots for rafting and you can choose as per your convenience. Here are the details for each slot-
Morning A Slot
· 7:45 AM Hotel Pickup
· 9:30 AM Arrival at destination for rafting
· 10:15 AM Start river rafting
· 11:30 AM Finish rafting and arrive at the finishing point
· Lunch after rafting
· 12 Noon Shower and change
· 1 PM Depart for the hotel
Morning B Slot
· 8:45 AM Hotel Pickup
· 10:30 AM Arrival at destination for rafting
· 11:15 AM Start river rafting
· 12:30 PM Finish rafting and arrive at the finishing point
· Lunch after rafting
· 1 PM Shower and change
· 2 PM Depart for the hotel
· 12:15 PM Hotel Pickup
· 2 PM Arrival at destination for rafting
· 2:45 PM Start river rafting
· 4 PM Finish rafting and arrive at the finishing point
· Dinner after rafting on the riverbank
· 4:30 PM Shower and change
· 5:30 PM Depart for the hotel
Is it worth going for Ayung river rafting when visiting Bali?
Absolutely! Ayung River rafting offers an unbelievable experience to all the adventure and nature lovers. The crystal clear water, sceneries around and overall rafting with us make your Bali trip even more memorable. Our guides ensure to give you the most enthralling experience, keeping everyone safe and engrossed. The overall beauty and the exciting time at the river make it a must visit place while touring Bali.
What is the age limit for rafting?
Kids under 5 years of age are not allowed to join for this expedition. Children above 5 can take part in the trip with a ticket. Parents or guardians should accompany the children. The kids between 5-11 years will have to take a child ticket. Above 11 years, the normal cost for the ticket is applicable.
Is children ticket available?
Yes, children ticket is available. Children between 5-11 years need to take children ticket. Kids below 5 are not allowed to take part in the expedition.
Are food or refreshments included in this package?
Yes, food is included in the package. Lunch or dinner will be served, depending on the slot you choose. Find the details of lunch/dinner served as per the slot is chosen.
What activities will be included in this ticket?
You get all the facilities related to the activity. Firstly, the pickup service is provided from your hotel. The pickup time depends on the time slot you choose. Reaching the allotted pickup area before 5 minutes is advisable to avoid any kind of delay. After reaching the starting point of rafting, proper briefing, dos and don’ts and preparation related to rafting are done. After this, Ayung White Water Rafting starts. It takes about 1:15 hours to complete the entire rafting experience. While in the river, you will go through the gorgeous sceneries and waterfalls. After this, lunch or dinner is served. Arrangements for shower and changing is done. Lastly, drop off facility is included which marks the end to your rafting tour.
What to carry before going there?
Carry a waterproof bag with yourself. It is advisable to wear swimwear or quick dry clothes. Wear comfortable clothes which are not too tight or short. The start and end of the trip have some steep stairs, so wear comfortable shoes which don’t get spoil even when wet. Carry a pair of fresh clothes and a towel. Put on an adequate amount of sunscreen and wear sunglasses. Bring a waterproof camera or phones to click pictures (to be on a safer side).
Is this package includes the rafting equipment too?
Yes, the package includes everything that is needed to carry out rafting. The protective gears, rafting equipment, etc. will be provided by us without any further cost.
Will I get guide also?
Yes, an experienced guide is provided who will accompany you throughout rafting. He will brief you regarding rafting. Dos and don’ts will be explained by him before starting the rafting. He takes you for the most adventurous rafting tour, ensuring complete safety. Listening to all his instructions are important for a safe and adventurous expedition.
Are changing rooms and towels available there or I have to pay for that?
Yes, changing rooms are available. However, we advise you to carry your own towels.
Is Pickup/ drop available with this ticket?
Yes, pick up and drop off facilities are included in your ticket. The pickup and drop time will depend on the rafting slot you choose. We provide 3 different slots and you may choose as per your own convenience. The first slot pickup is at 7:45 AM and drops off at 1 PM. The second slot pick up is at 8:45 AM and drop off at 2 PM. The last slot is of the afternoon, where the pickup is scheduled at 12:15 PM and drop off at 5:30 PM. Reaching the pickup point 5 minutes before the scheduled time is advisable in order to avoid any kind of delay.
How is this activity for a solo traveller?
Ayung River Rafting is adventurous and fun-filled for all the travellers. Whether coming to a group or travelling solo, this activity tour ensures the best time in Bali. Other than being a thrilling experience, we also take care of the safety of our travellers. The solo guests can be sure of having a safe expedition with us.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.