Ayung River Rafting Highlights
- Admire the breathtaking views of the lush green rainforest, gorgeous waterfalls, and charming valleys, all the while you enjoy this exhilarating ride
- Relish lip-smacking lunch after you have fulfilled your “aqua-love”
- Indulge in a 11 KM long rafting activity on Bali’s longest Ayung river for a good 4 hours
Ayung River Rafting Overview
Water sports in Bali is a dream for almost all adventure lovers. The experience redoubles when you get to experience the rafting water activity on the crystal clear water of Bali’s longest river - the Ayung River. The meandering river which stretches for kilometres is a perfect spot that offers the most scenic views of the lush green rain forest, gorgeous waterfalls, and charming valleys.
Explore the marine world, dive into the burbling waters of Ayung and witness phenomenal views of nature's bounty as you travel through the mighty rapids for 4 hours. To top the experience, a mouth-watering Balinese lunch awaits you after you complete this adrenaline rushing activity.
About the activity:
- Once you are picked up from your hotel in a sanitized car, enjoy the views of the picturesque island - Bali.
- Do not worry if you are a non-swimmer as our trained guides are here to brief you about the rafting activity.
- Wear your safety jackets and grab your raft as you are all set for this 4 hours long ride.
- Travel through the 2nd and 3rd class rapids for 11 KM and witness the mesmerizing beauty of the surroundings.
- After this once in a while experience, enjoy a delicious lunch in some of the most serene surroundings of Bali.
- Every piece of equipment is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every ride to maintain the utmost hygiene and safety.
More Details about Ayung River Rafting
Know Before You Go for Ayung River Rafting
- The activity timing is 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM and 01:30 PM to 05:30 PM.
- Please bring appropriate swimwear as this is a water activity.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The minimum age of the participant should be 7 years and the maximum age should not exceed 65 years.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility and lunch are included in the package.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.