Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
I had experienced many trips with Thrillophilia including short tours and long tours and I am pretty much sure of the services and all...which is why I...
Good experience. Everything went on as was told by the agent and exactly as per the itinerary planned by the team...The trip was well-managed with no-h...
Trip Location: Hanoi
- Spend an unforgettable week in Vietnam, travelling through colourful cities and majestic islands with Thrillophilia's Best of Northern Vietnam with Sapa tour package. Explore the best of attractions, villages, historical monuments and much more in northern Vietnam with your loved ones.
- On Day 1 of Northern Vietnam with Sapa tour, you will arrive at the airport in Hanoi and meet with our representative who will take you to the hotel for check-in. In the afternoon, you will head out to the Hoan Kiem Lake with Ngoc Son Temple for a tour, as well as shopping at Hanoi Old Quarter. In the evening, you will get to see the water puppetry at Thang Long Theatre. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 2, you will have breakfast at the hotel before travelling to - Hochiminh Mausoleum and his Former residence, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature and Van Phuc village. Later, you will travel to Halong city and enjoy the countryside scenery along the way. Upon arrival, you will get checked-into a hotel and then go out to explore the city. You will spend the night at the hotel in Halong.
- On Day 3, you will begin with breakfast and then proceed to go for a day cruise on Halong Bay. During this trip, you will go around Thien Cung cave and Dau Go caves for sightseeing. Later, you will return to the port in Halong and travel to Hanoi city. After being done with dinner, you will get checked-out from the hotel and travel to Hanoi Station to catch the train to Lao Cai. Overnight journey on the train.
- On Day 4, you will arrive at Lao Cai where you will be escorted by our representative to the hotel in Sapa. After checking-in and breakfast, you will drive to the Tram Ton Pass. Along with that, you will also visit other places like - Love Waterfall, Cat Cat Village and a waterfall here, and Muong Hoa Stream in Y Linh Ho Village. Later, you will be taken back to the hotel in Sapa for an overnight stay.
- On Day 5, you will have breakfast at the hotel before travelling to the Ta Phin village. The entire day you will spend learning about the local inhabited tribes, and tour around the village. Later, you will return to the hotel in Lao Cai, pack up and get checked-out to get to the railway station. You will board a train back to Hanoi for an overnight trip.
- On Day 6, you will get off at the Hanoi station, meet with our representative and get transferred to a hotel. Later, you will be driven to Ninh Binh province, 200 km from Hanoi. Here, a sampen cruise will be arranged for you as well as a visit to the - Dinh King and Le King temples, the Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel, Tam Coc caves (Three limestone caves), and Bich Dong Pagoda. In the end, you will head back to the hotel in Hanoi for an overnight stay.
- On Day 7, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then enjoy the day at leisure. Make a self-paced itinerary, go shopping, sightseeing, or something else as per your convenience. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 8, after having breakfast you will have a few morning hours to spend at leisure.Afterwards, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
Upon arrival in Hanoi city, you will be welcomed by our representative and will be assisted to your pre-booked hotel.
After a hassle free check-in, spend the rest of the day at ease.
In the Afternoon, have lunch and visit Hoan Kiem Lake with Ngoc Son Temple.
Enjoy shopping at Hanoi Old Quarter and witness a wonderful water puppet show at Thang Long Theatre.
Have a lavish dinner at a local restaurant and head to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and head out to visit Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and his Former residence, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature.
In the afternoon, have lunch and proceed to visit Van Phuc village, a quaint village known for its fine quality of silk.
Enjoy shopping at the local market of the village and get transferred to Halong Bay.
Enroute visit the rice field terraces and far stretched greenery and as you reach, head to your pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel, have dinner and go to bed for a comfortable overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, get onboard and enjoy a 4 hour boat cruise on Halong Bay.
Witness the group of small islets and rock formations emerging from the bottom of the emerald waters.
Enjoy a lip-smacking seafood lunch onboard and witness the gaping views of the bay.
Make a stop at Thien Cung cave and Dau Go Caves to witness the naturally made caves in the middle of the bay.
After the cruise, head back to Hanoi and enjoy some shopping at the local markets.
After having Dinner, you will be dropped off at the train station and board a train to Lao Chai for an overnight journey.
The train arrives at the station by 05:00 am, deboard the train and get transferred to Sapa.
Have breakfast at a local restaurant and proceed towards the Tram Ton Pass, the highest pass in Vietnam.
Here, you will witness the panoramic views of the mountains and far stretched forests of the Hoang Lien National Park.
Go for a short trek through the forest to reach the Love Waterfall. Spend some leisure time near this lovely nature.
After having lunch, proceed to visit Cat Cat Village, where you will get to know about the traditions of the ethnic Black H’mong minority.
Next you will be taken to Y Linh Ho Village, where you will visit the Muong Hoa Stream and interact with the villagers.
After the visit, travel back to the city and have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and travel to Ta Phin village, where you will witness two communities, Black H’mong and Red Dao live in their own way.
Here you will witness the ethical difference between the two communities and interact with the locals to know more about their livelihood.
After the village tour, have lunch at the local restaurant and get dropped off at Lao Cai train station to board a train to Hanoi for an overnight journey.
As the train arrives at the station, our representative will receive you and will escort you to a local restaurant for a leisurely breakfast.
After breakfast, get transferred to Ninh Binh and enjoy a sampan cruise on a creek.
You will be visiting Temples of the Dinh King and Le King, Tam Coc caves and Bich Dong Pagoda.
After having lunch,get transferred to Hanoi and as you reach, check-in to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your day with hot-piping breakfast and feel free to spend this day leisurely.
You can laze around at the hotel all day and enjoy the facilities.
You can head out to explore the city on your own, go shopping or experience the crazy nightlife.
As the day ends, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel to get transferred to the airport for your return journey and mark an end to your wonderful trip.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I had experienced many trips with Thrillophilia including short tours and long tours and I am pretty much sure of the services and all...which is why I use to get in touch with them for any plan I made, I consult with the agent for detail information of the trip...By the way, the itinerary planned by Thrillophilia was always up to the mark...The picked-up and all was right on time, the vehicle was good and comfortable, The hotels provided to us was nice and comfortable, the foods were truly delicious with their traditional styles...I have no regret at all taken this Vietnam with the Sapa trip the place was full of natural beauty, all sightseeing from the start of the trip till the end was breathtaking and the arrival at each attraction was simply WOW...Overall, we had a good vacation with your support... Thanks a lot for your kind service...
Rated : 5.0
Good experience. Everything went on as was told by the agent and exactly as per the itinerary planned by the team...The trip was well-managed with no-hassle at all, any questions we have was responses quicky with very much professional to the things and solved it right away...We had a wonderful experience...the picked-up and dropped-off happen on time plus comfortable...The hotels were really cozy and spacious for the family, the foods were good, which was totally matched with the price we paid...The best memory of our trip is the destination everything we had explored already the best of the best...Thank You
Rated : 5.0
We booked a customized tour package with Thrillophilia We had a very nice experience in Russia, courtesy Thrillophilia . Once again really thanks for all your help!
Rated : 4.0
A very nice planned trip by Thrillophilia and also it was an awesome expereince to book our trip with them, the local operators and the staff were co-operative, helpful and friendly. We do not face any problem at all. the transfer, stay, foods everything has been taken care of...Each place we visited was amazing with its beauty...Nice people we met, get to learn about their culture and even we purchased souvenirs...Lots more we experience... Must-expereince and visit at least once
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.