1. Ubud Monkey Forest, Ubud- The Ubud Monkey Forest is a sacred, revered forest owned by the Padangtegal village, where you will come across over 700 monkeys playing freely around the hundreds of trees that cover it.
2. Elephant Safari Park North Ubud- Taking a safari through this park is a wonderful way to enjoy the elephants of Ubud up close. The safari not only takes you close to the elephants and educates you about their lives but also gives you the chance to bathe them if you so, please.
3. Blanco Renaissance Museum, Ubud- This landmark museum in Ubud is the cultural focus of Ubud, and houses a vast collection of paintings, books, illustrations, collages and lithographic Balinese artworks, making it an interesting place to visit.
4. Saraswati Temple Ubud- High in spirituality and rich in ornate architectural intricacies, the Saraswati Temple in Ubud is reached by crossing a beautiful lotus pond standing in the midst of lush greenery. It makes for a lovely stopover on an afternoon stroll.
5. Tegallalang Rice Terraces- One of the must do things in Bali is taking a stroll through lush rice paddies that enrich the landscape of Ubud, and the well-designed Tegallalang Rice Terraces are a gorgeous place to engage in one.
6. Ubud Traditional Art Market- To get a taste of local life and to collect some memorable souvenirs in Bali, pay a visit to the Ubud Traditional Art Market and shop for some silk scarves, handicrafts, handmade woven bags and more interesting products.
7. Campuhan Ridge Walk- One of the most breathtaking nature treks that you can take in the Ubud region, Campuhan Ridge Walk will take you through lush paddies, quaint bridges, rippling rivers and small villages to bring you to the majestic Pura Gunung Lebah temple complex.
8. Goa Gajah 'Elephant Cave'- This 9th-century cave is a fascinating place to visit in Ubud. The intricate engravings of terrifying creatures and demons on its entrance tell a tale of cultural practices that are very interesting.
9. Dinner at Locavore- A dinner at Locavore is a must in Ubud. The delicious, artistically prepared food is a delight to the senses and a great satisfaction for the palate.
10. Waterbom- Relax and have some adventurous fun as you race laps in the pools, enjoy crazy rides and hang out at the poolside bars of this thrilling waterpark in Kuta.
11. Underwater World In A Submarine- Kuta’s underwater world is extraordinarily rich and enjoying its mysterious depths through the windows of a submarine is one of the most exotic things to do in Bali.
12. Kuta Night Market- Arts and crafts, food ingredients and street stalls, clothes and trinkets, Kuta’s many night markets are a fantastic way to enjoy the local life of the island and chance upon some charming souvenirs to take back home.
13. Sanur Beach- Swim, snorkel, and relax on the soft sands on one of the most pristine beaches in Kuta. It is not heavily populated at most times, adding to its pleasure. The Pura Blanjong temple, made of coral, is also a popular attraction here.
14. Shell Museum- Revel in the unique beauty of hundreds upon thousands of shells from all over the world that are encased in the halls of the Shell Museum in Kuta.
15. Gunung Payung Beach- Being low on the tourist radar means that visitors to the Gunung Payung Beach can easily enjoy the peace and solitude that it offers while admiring its startling beauty.
16. Kuta Beach in Kuta- One of the most popular beaches in Bali, Kuta beach is the best place on the island to enjoy some adventurous water sporting activities. The sunset as seen from this beach is magnificent too.
17. Vihara Dharmayana Kuta- Immerse yourself in Buddhist Zen energy with a visit to this serene Chinese Buddhist temple. Standing calmly amidst the hectic bustle of the city, this temple catches the eye because of its vibrant Chinese architecture.
18. Petitenget Temple- Slip on a traditional dress and walk into the halls of this ancient Hindu temple, enjoying its ancient architecture and learning its cultural significance.
19. Seminyak Beach- One of Bali’s most fashionable beaches, Seminyak Beach is a glorious place to rejuvenate in luxury, and enjoy the posh restaurants lining the coast. The sunset from this beach is absolutely fabulous too.
20. Tirta Empul- Located in the town of Tampaksiring, this Hindu temple, said to be created by Lord Indra, is renowned for its holy spring water. Taking a bath in these powerful waters is said to have curative effects, and is an extremely popular thing to do in Bali.
21. Seminyak Square- Enjoy the mingling of the local and touristic crowds in this vibrant, lively square. Shopping for souvenirs in its many shops and stalls is a great way to enjoy the square along with eating its street food.
22. Eat Street of Seminyak- A must-visit attraction in Bali, Seminyak’s Eat street is a colourful street lined with shops and stalls selling all variety of Indonesian food. You’ll find plenty of opportunities to experiment with traditional flavours here.
23. Camel Ride on Nikko Beach- To ride on the back of a camel as the waves froth around you and the sea winds ruffle you is a memorable experience and one that should not be missed when on Nikko beach. Early mornings are the best time for such rides.
24. Pantai Geger Beach- A comfortable, sheltered beach near Nusa Dua, Pantai Geger is a lovely place to spend some relaxed moments in Bali. Swimming in the smooth waters of this beach is a popular activity.
25. Pasifika Museum- A vast collection of artworks specific to the Asia-Pacific region is housed within the premises of this museum, making it a great cultural stopover when you’re in Bali.
26. Mandara Spa- Let yourself relax completely as you enjoy one of the luxurious spa packages offered by this upscale resort. Undertaking their traditional Balinese spas is a great idea.
Other Attractions in Bali
27. Pura Ulun Danu Bratan- Situated on the shores of the Lake Bratan, this iconic Shaivite water temple complex in Bali is a gorgeous place full of spirituality intertwined with the best of nature.
28. Mount Batur- Trek up to the top of this active volcano in the darkest hours of the night, reaching its summit just in time to witness the breathtaking sunrise from its rim. The night trek and the sunrise will be memories you cherish lifelong.
29. Uluwatu Temple- Perched atop a 70-metre-high cliff facing the sea, this water temple in Bali is a lovely spiritual destination to immerse yourselves within, with spellbinding sea views that add to the powerful atmosphere of the temple.
30. Tanah Lot Temple- The sea waves lash wildly upon the rocks, sending their waves spraying high upon the ancient walls of the Tanah Lot Temple, an ancient Hindu pilgrimage site revered for the legends attached to it.
31. Bali Safari and Marine Park Gianyar- Go for a thrilling safari through the large open zoo of this park and marvel the sight of the underwater creatures in their natural habitats as you enjoy the many attractions of this beautiful 40-hectare nature park in Gianyar.
32. Jimbaran Bay- A place where luxury meets with primitive lushness, Jimbaran Bay is a spellbinding location. Some of the most upscale resorts are located on the secluded shores of this bay, so you can enjoy a peaceful yet comfortable vacation in Bali.
33. Watch Dolphins at Lovina Beach- Dozens of laughing dolphins make their way to the shallow waters around Lovina Beach early in the morning, and can easily be sighted from the shore. If you want a closer interaction, row out into the sea with a fisher boat.