Flyboarding in Bali Highlights
- Experience the thrill of soaring 72 feet above the sea's surface with flyboarding
- Fly like a bird and dive like a dolphin for 20 minutes - all the while being monitored by experts who regulate the flow for the ultimate experience
- Enjoy the scenic views of the mesmerizing beaches of Bali and the horizon - do not forget to get clicked
Flyboarding in Bali Overview
What's adventure without the truly unique flyboarding experience when in Bali? All you simply need is to stand on the board that is connected by a long hose that helps you to soar above and it's time to fly and treasure the scenic beauty of Bali from 72 m above the ground. Just what the adventure lover seeks!
About the activity:
- Arrive at the Tanjung Benoa beach activity site and enjoy the mesmerizing views of the scenic Bali.
- After a much important briefing by the instructors, get ready to experience this adrenaline rushing activity where all you need to do is to don your helmet and stand on the board.
- The board is connected by a long hose which sends the rider upwards up to 72 ft.
- Feel the excitement as you continue flying above and diving deep like a dolphin for a good 20 minutes. The hydropower is regulated by a trained instructor to maintain a safe experience.
- All the equipment is sanitized after every use and social distancing is maintained throughout the activity.
Select Package Option
Flyboarding in Bali
Flyboarding + Jet ski + Flying fish
More Details about Flyboarding in Bali
Know Before You Go for Flyboarding in Bali
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The minimum age for the flyboarding activity is 17 years and the maximum age is 65 years.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.