Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Mark the beginning of your Indonesia family tour package as you arrive at Denpasar International Airport, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places and the local markets.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a buffet breakfast in the hotel and head out to enjoy water activities in Bali as per your Indonesia family tour package .
Get a chance to enjoy snorkeling for an hour and witness the exotic marine life.
Later, you will be taken for a tour to Turtle island in a boat, where you will witness the breeding and journey of a hatchling from the center to the sea.
Enjoy a banana boat ride at turtle island and spend some quiet time at the beach.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, get ready to explore the famous attractions of Ubud.
On your way, you will witness the scenic views of far stretched greenery of rice fields, coffee and cocoa plantation.
Our first stop is Monkey Forest , where you can befriend the monkeys and shop on the Monkey Forest Road.
Make a stop and have lunch at the local restaurants
Our next stop is Bali Safari and Marine Park, and enjoy many rides and safaris to explore the park. You can try Night Safari, Elephant Back Safari, Dragon Safari, Rhino Safari, and Jungle Hopper.
After the visit, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your day with a hot-piping breakfast and embark on a full day trip to Barog Kintamani.
Today you will be visiting Mount Batur, its crater lake, and smoky Agung active volcano.
On your way, visit the Singapadu Village and witness its rural life, witness the Coffee and Cocoa Plantation at Madu Pertiwi Agro Tourism.
Enjoy the colorful folk dance of Barong and Keris.
After the tour, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Seminyak for the next chapter of your Indonesia family holiday package.
As you reach, check-in at the resort and spend the remaining day at ease.
You can spend some time at your pool villa or go out to explore nearby places.
Head back to the resort for an overnight stay.
After having a scrumptious breakfast, get transferred to the Benoa Island Shore to board the Bali Hai Cruise. Enjoy the panoramic views as you sail and enjoy the complimentary drinks and snacks.
Stand on the deck and witness the far stretched ocean and a beautiful sunset.
As you Lembongan Island, disembark from the cruise and head on for a guided tour of the villages and beaches of the island.
After the tour, feel free to sit back at the beach and relax as the waves wash your feet.
Board the ship as it takes you back to Benoa Island and have a buffet lunch on board.
As the ship reaches the dock, you will be transferred to the resort for dinner.
Have an overnight stay at the resort.
Enjoy a continental breakfast and set out for a local sightseeing tour of Seminyak.
Today, you will be visiting all the famous attractions of this town.
You will be visiting the famous markets, religious sites, beautiful beaches and the most popular restaurants like Pura Petitenget Temple, eat street, Echo beach, Santo Mikael church, Jalan Laksmana market, seminyak beach and a few more.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the international airport for your return flight home as your Indonesia family holiday package ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
It is a whole family trip that we booked. I would like to suggest it to anyone who wants to spend time with their family without worrying about anything else. Loved it, thanks.
1. Komodo National Park: Give your kids a chance to get closer to flora and fauna by visiting the Komodo National Park, a hotspot of flora and fauna. The endangered species of Komodo Dragons can also be found here. You can enjoy here various activities such as snorkeling, swimming, scuba diving, and boat tours.
2. Fantasy world: Fantasy World is a theme park designed to offer unlimited fun and entertainment to each member of your family. It takes the visitors on an imaginative tour of Africa, America, Old Jakarta, Indonesia, Europe, the Palace of Dolls, and Asia.
3. Yogyakarta: By booking the Indonesia family tour package, you'll get a chance to visit Yogyakarta, which is a cultural hub renowned for its handicrafts and arts. You can explore the narrow valleys and the main street in search of puppet makers, silversmiths, food vendors, and street arts.
1. Enjoy thrilling rides at Waterbom Bali: One of the family-friendly activities that you'll get to enjoy by booking the Indonesia family tour package is enjoying fun rides at Waterbom Bali. There are many beverage and meal stores here where you can relish delicious food and energizing drinks.
2. Explore the marine life at Sea World: Get up-close and personal with the marine creatures by visiting Sea World, the largest oceanarium in Southeast Asia. It consists of one Main tank, one shark tank, and the white crocodile exhibit.
3. Watch a Kecak performance: The most riveting performance that you shouldn't miss in Indonesia is the Kecak performance that depicts a fragment of the Ramayana. You can see this spectacular performance near Uluwatu Temple on the South Coast of Bali. The dancers' intricate movement in colorful costumes and the chanting sound of "cak" will leave you amazed.
By Air: Soekarno Hatta International Airport is the main airport in Indonesia that receives flights to and from different parts of the world. AirAsia, All Nippon Airways, Cathay Pacific, China Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Asiana Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Etihad Airways, and Ethiopian Airlines are the major airlines here. Many flights connect to Bali, with an intermediary at Jakarta.
May and September is the best time to visit Indonesia as the days remain sunny and warm and the nights are cooler. There is no rainfall during these months so you can visit various places freely. This is also not the peak season, so hotel prices are comparatively low.
Three days are enough to visit Indonesia.
- On the first day, you'll explore Jakarta's famous attractions such as the Maritime Museum, Taman Fatahillah, Museum Bank Indonesia, and Jakarta Cathedral
- On the second day, you'll visit Pulau Macan Tiger Islands Village that has postcard-perfect beaches perfect for swimming and snorkeling.
- Reserve your third day to explore Ubud town and its surroundings.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.