Tanah Lot Sunset Tour Highlights
- Discover the stunning sunset views at the Tanah Lot and learn interesting facts about the century-old temple located here
- Witness the flora and fauna of the Alas Kedaton forest and spot monkeys and trees of mahogany, salami during the tour
- Gather a lifetime chance to capture the Balinese archetypal beauty of Taman Ayun temple - decorated with the charming gardens
- Explore the temples of the pictersuqe island - Bali and visit the famous Taman Ayun, Alas Kedaton, and Tanah Lot temple
Tanah Lot Sunset Tour Overview
The ultra-touristy destination - Bali is famous for its numerous ancient temples. To quench your thirst for exploring Bali in a different light, this activity starts from the charming Taman Ayun which means “beautiful park”. The temple is nestled with the beauty of lush green gardens, carved gates, and holy shrines. While here, also learn about the history of the Mengwi kingdom who were the founding pillars of the temple.
Next, head to Alas Kedaton temple which is located in the wilderness of the forest. The forest offers views of the vast population of monkeys, trees of mahogany, salami, and 26 more trees. Don't worry as our guides are right behind you to take care of your safety as you penetrate into the forest region.
Now, it is time to explore the rock formation at Tanah Lot which dates back to the 17th-century and is also the home to one of the most picturesque temples of Bali. The views of the waves hitting the cliffs from the 5 storied temple building become an unforgettable memory during the tour. Do not miss to capture the blissful sunset view as the sun gets down and slowly paints the sky with a different hue.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel and head towards the Taman Ayun temple which boasts of its architectural designs and royal history.
- Next, head to the Alas Kedaton temple and explore the flora and fauna of the region.
- Once you have explored these mesmerizing views of Bali, head out to witness the charming sunset views from the century-old Tanah Lot temple.
- Gather a plethora of memories as you capture each moment on your camera lens.
- The entire activity area is sanitized throughout to maintain utmost safety and hygiene. Social distancing is maintained throughout the activity.
More Details about Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Know Before You Go for Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
- The timings of the tour are 02:00 PM to 07:00 PM.
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to book this activity.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.