Night Safari In Bali Highlights
- Get seated on the caged tram to satisfy your wildlife love, feed animals from a distance as close as 2 ft.
- Enjoy a scrumptious BBQ after you have spotted some endangered species in Bali’s wilderness
- Experience a fire show that ensures pleasure even during the breezy nights of Bali
Night Safari In Bali Overview
If you are a wildlife lover who also loves enjoying the charming views of nature under a starlit sky, then what are you waiting for? Head out to the Bali Safari and Marine Park, get seated on the caged tram, and experience the thrill of feeding the caged animals from a distance as close as 2 ft. The fun is not limited to just this, as the ride will also take you to catch a glance of 100 different animals like elephants, tigers, and Komodo Dragon and Orangutan - the endangered species found exclusively in Bali. Adding to this memorable journey are fire-shows which makes the breezy night of Bali more pleasurable, mouth-watering BBQ, welcome drinks and the list does not end here. Don’t worry about the safety as our friendly guide is right behind - all the while you enjoy this 3 hours wildlife adventure.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel and arrive at the Bali Safari and Marine Park where you will be first briefed about the night activity.
- Get seated on the caged tram and start exploring plethora of wildlife creatures, in the company of a friendly guide.
- Later, step out of the tram and enjoy a fire show around.
- After a scrumptious BBQ served in Bali's wilderness, head back to the hotel.
- All the equipment is sanitized after every use to maintain hygiene. Social distancing is maintained throughout the 3 hours of activity.
Select Package Option
Night Safari in Bali
More Details about Night Safari In Bali
Know Before You Go for Night Safari In Bali
- The activity will begin at 06:00 PM.
- Dinner is included in the package.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The tour is open to individuals who have attained a minimum age of 5 years.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Hotel pick up and drop facility is included.