Monkey Forest and Ubud Sightseeing Tour in Bali Highlights
- Explore the charisma of the hundred years old Ubud - soak in the beauty of nature's bounty as you visit the famous Monkey Forest
- Nothing like unfolding the history of Ubud and royal families here at the beautiful Ubud palace
- Discover the culturally rich Ubud and its tradition as you witness their traditional dance - Barong and Kris dance
Monkey Forest and Ubud Sightseeing Tour in Bali Overview
Not everyone likes exploring hidden beauties, but if you are a travel junkie and have ticked almost all the major destinations of Bali, then you surely won't like missing the chance of exploring Ubud - which offers the best countryside views. Indulge in the traditional Barong and Kris dance which is one of the most unique ways to bring out the oppositions between good and evils with the use of the enchanting wind and percussion instruments.
A getaway to Ubud is incomplete without visiting the thousand years old Batuan temple, Tegalalang rice fields, the royal Ubud Palace and the list does not end here. Ubud Monkey Forest which offers a view of chattering monkeys climbing from one branch to another is a sight that cannot be missed - all the while you indulge in this 10 hours memorable tour. Adding to the highlight is a visit to the Ubud market where collecting unique souvenirs is a lifetime chance.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel and travel in a sanitized car.
- Arrive at Ubud and explore the countryside views of the Batuan temple, terraced rice fields, coffee plantation shutters, and more.
- The journey to Ubud takes you to witness the Barong and Kris dance and the holy shrines of the Batuan temple.
- Enjoy the views of nature's bounty as you sightsee the coffee plantations, Tegalalang rice field, and the Ubud Monkeys forest.
- Get to know more about the royal families of Ubud as you visit the Ubud Palace.
- Your trip to admire the beauty of the hundred years old Ubud comes to closure after you visit the local market of Ubud.
- Social distancing is maintained throughout the tour.
More Details about Monkey Forest and Ubud Sightseeing Tour in Bali
Know Before You Go for Monkey Forest and Ubud Sightseeing Tour in Bali
- The timings of the activity are 08:30 AM to 06:30 PM.
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included.
- Meals are not included in the package.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity is open to all age groups.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.