Ubud Day Tour Highlights
- Nothing like unfolding the history of Ubud and royal families here at the beautiful Ubud palace
- Discover the culturally rich Ubud and its tradition as you witness their traditional dance - Barong
- Explore the charisma of the hundred years old Ubud - soak in the beauty of nature's bounty here
- Savour the complimentary Balinese cuisines and relish its enriching flavours
Ubud Day Tour Overview
If you are a travel junkie and are looking forward to tick almost all the major destinations of Bali, then you must start with the outer terrains of the picturesque island - Ubud. The trail takes you through the thousand years old Batuan temple and quaint hamlets of Batubulan where you can witness a dance portraying the Balinese tradition - Barong. Next, visit the Ubud palace and explore the royal history of the town, soak in the charming views of the Tegenungan waterfall, check out the Tegalalang rice field, nothing better than spending time at the Ubud Monkey forest, and the list does not end here.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel and set out to explore the culturally rich town of Bali - Ubud.
- The journey takes you to witness the Barong dance in Batubulan village and the holy shrines of Batuan temple.
- Enjoy the views of nature's bounty as you sight see the Tegenungan waterfall, Tegalalang rice field and the Ubud Monkeys forest.
- Get to know more about the royal families of Ubud as you visit the Ubud Palace.
- Do not forget to savour the famous Balinese cuisines like babi guling and also the refreshing juices - all of which are included in the package.
- The trip comes to an end as you finally get to treasure some unique souvenirs in the culturally rich Ubud market.
- Finally, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
- Social distancing is maintained throughout the tour.
Select Package Option
Ubud Day Tour
More Details about Ubud Day Tour
Know Before You Go for Ubud Day Tour
- The timings of the activity are 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included.
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to book this activity.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.